Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:29:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what happened to ethereum prices now.  (Read 732 times)
wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:15:40 PM

I see some time that happened to ETH, I see ETH is very difficult to rise at all, for example if BTC rises 5% but ETH only rises 2.5% while if prices drop, ETH falls further than BTC. Will the ETH Developer keep silent about this? because in my opinion, ETH is a good and well-known coin, this coin is used by many platforms and it's a shame if there is no new idea from the developer
ETH's price drop so much recently.
seem like it could drop under 100$ near future.
I think they are not really get into this market. so whole market go down. ETH is one of the highest coin rise last year. so it drop is nothing weird.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:47:42 PM

I see some time that happened to ETH, I see ETH is very difficult to rise at all, for example if BTC rises 5% but ETH only rises 2.5% while if prices drop, ETH falls further than BTC. Will the ETH Developer keep silent about this? because in my opinion, ETH is a good and well-known coin, this coin is used by many platforms and it's a shame if there is no new idea from the developer
Recently, Ethereum has really attracted a lot of attention, because it dropped to the 3rd place among all the coins, and its price is significantly reduced relative to the same Bitcoin, but I read the news that the ETH developers are holding a meeting to discuss further development in this difficult situation, so I am sure that this coin will regain its popularity, as well as its price will rise in the future.

The coin is at the bottom, but if we look at the trading volume, then we see that someone is very actively buying ETH. Throughout the week, ETH had a daily trading volume of more than two billion dollars. I hope that in December the eth will show significant growth. But all the coins depend on the behavior of Bitcoin.
Of course, someone buys ETH, but this volume and demand for this coin is not enough to raise the price of ETH, and in order to regain the 2nd place among all coins by capitalization.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:53:44 PM

Eth has dropped really bad like the value now is $130 which was unexpected from the investors, eth was the king of altcoins but today it has badly affected by the market. It needs to recover and need to regain it position.

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:48:18 PM

Maybe because of the lower number of ICOs getting spawned everyday and the rise of the ethereum's competitors.
For what I can see the number of icos is not going down what it is going down is the demand of people for these new projects and it is simple to know what happens next, with less demand then more icos are competing for a shrinking pool of investors and most of those projects die before they are even born and with a lower demand people do not buy as much ethereum to buy in them and then the price of ethereum goes down as well.
clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:52:20 AM

Ethereum's current independent investors are not willing to buy, because it is impossible to judge how many Ethereums the team holds, so investing in Ethereum may result in very low profits, which makes it difficult for Ethereum to rise.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:03:58 AM

This is just not the best ETH day yet, maybe some of the factors in this life make it declined and not mean forever under or even worthless. Eth is one of the strongest coins, we just need to wait for it, high patience here will certainly pay off.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 10:44:43 AM

Well, ethereum showed negative tendency for last half a year and then ethereum prices went up for last 2 weeks.
To my mind there is a start of BULLISH trend. Be prepared for up movement!

beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:08:01 PM

Slow but sure, current eth trip. This increase will bring us to a better level, especially in January there will be a hardfork.
A lot of good hope in looking forward to ethereum in the next month.

Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:36:25 PM

no crypto will survive when bitcoin experiences a decline or accident. this is a fact, so eth decline does not occur without cause. the main factor is that the market is always tied to bitcoin
Froganz

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:54:59 PM

Slow but sure, current eth trip. This increase will bring us to a better level, especially in January there will be a hardfork.
A lot of good hope in looking forward to ethereum in the next month.
I think that we will not see ETH at a price below $ 100. the market began to recover and it is very good for many investors

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
                       www.wppenergy.io
ZEVS42

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:03:30 PM

Now the price of ETH is recovering and I think that many investors are very happy about it. a bull trend may be starting

R A I D O ▬ FINANCIAL ▬ | THE GLOBAL FINTECH ECOSYSTEM
https://ico.raidofinance.com/login
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:45:30 PM

Now the price of ETH is recovering and I think that many investors are very happy about it. a bull trend may be starting
It seems to me that today ethereal miracles follows the general trend of the cryptocurrency market. If the market rises, then ethereum raises its price. But I still hope to improve the situation after updating the block chain. Then users of cryptocurrency will be able to count on the best indicators ethereum.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:35:04 PM

i think it is normal for not only eth but most of the crypto to go for a dip, but it does not mean that it will fade away. for the investors who are investing for short term make sure that you are professional before buying and selling, but if not then hold for a bit more.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:41:04 PM

I see many comments about ethereum prices, they complain.
but I'm sure they are sorry now that they let it go.
ethereum rose within 2 weeks and I congratulate those who benefit.
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:54:35 PM

nice too seen as of now ethereum will recover their price  $131.71 USD
source https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/
hope this good sign continues to grow up until full recover from the negative dumped grade value

Dragonrage201

Merit: 110

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:58:13 PM

Ethereum has gained nicely over last two weeks and now just digesting those gains. Hopefully, its next run will be $200 and above.
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:57:50 AM

ETH isn't difficult to rise, we just witness on how slow the pump is.
But last week it has shown on how well it is when a pump comes.
Let's think of it that its likely to happen again before and after the fork.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:03:31 AM

I agree that Ethereum is a good coin. Ethereum provides smart contract, creating free tokens so support to ICOs etc but whole cryptocurrency prices went down and this situation affect Ethereum too. If we pass the bull season, I believe ethereum's price will go up more and more.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:57:19 AM

it will make 2 or 3 forks in this month.
these make positive impact on ethereum. and i think it will make at least 50% increase on january.
ciang huang

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 12:50:43 PM

it took a long time to get back to the original price because all the altcoins and coins were unstable, so also eth dropped very drastically but waited after hardfrok later whether there was a change or not.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: