Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:33:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is happening to cryptocurrency?!  (Read 1361 times)
tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:41:46 AM

The decline of price is the indication that cryptocurrency is vulnerable to change at all times. It shows that no other can predict things to happen as it is. Actually we don't know this bear market end which is not normal trend of crash during December. I guess once there will have increase pretty sure it will hit the moon and new high price will be recorded.
all traders here should have the same thoughts as you, so that the market does not fall too deep because of the panic they do by selling cheap assets. because after the decline there will definitely be an increase again

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:28:09 AM

Nothing is happening to crypto.It is one of those things to expect from crypto.Sooner or later,we will be back up there smiling again.
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:57:35 AM

I only think that there are not enough further technological development for Blockchain and cryptocurrency to be enhanced in ways that it becomes commercialized.

To some extent, Blockchain is being applied to many fields. However due to the variation in cryptocurrency price, there will be less usage and application to Blockchain servcies.

Millions of dollars are being transferred everyday with cryptocurrency. However, there are not many usage for it.

What do you guys think?

this is just insane.. you said millions of dollars are being transfered everyday but not many are using it. Of course less people use it because only few people are owning it and they have the right to holding it for a while. what happens nowb is that prices are now on bearish situation.
VaLeRaaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:14:27 AM

What is happening to cryptocurrency?!
Cryptocurrencies are actively entering our daily life. Already everyone can eat chicken for cryptocurrency.
https://www.ccn.com/kfc-venezuela-accepts-dash-cryptocurrency-joining-subway-and-papa-johns/
KFC Venezuela Accepts Dash Cryptocurrency, Joining Subway and Papa John’s.

JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:03:04 AM

In my opinion, blockchain will become increasingly widespread with the development of new technologies, especially such as the Internet of things, smart homes, etc. Blockchain should acquire particular importance in the field of international money transfers, banking, and notarial transactions. Therefore, the development of the crypto sphere will continue.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 10:06:33 AM

that is also the cause of the fall in the price of bitcoin and a long time to go up. because even though there are millions of dollars in transfers, but only in the crypto market or only between traders, there is no commercial use of crypto transfers. crypto should have developed for this, at least for the small shop first.
vasilev456

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:12:56 AM

To be honest, it seems to me that nothing terrible happens with cryptocurrency, and now we are just experiencing another fall, and in my heart I believe that it will not be catastrophic!
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:25:45 AM

I would attribute much of the selling lately to what is going on in other financial markets. Either way, hopefully the selling stops sometime here...
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:42:29 AM

To be honest, it seems to me that nothing terrible happens with cryptocurrency, and now we are just experiencing another fall, and in my heart I believe that it will not be catastrophic!
Nothing terrible is happening , I agree with you , many times have been falling and returning cryptocurrency, so no need to panic

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:10:56 PM

I think we should not panic. What is happening to cryptocurrency is just normal correction which will make all the transactions smoother and faster. What we need to do is to look forward to what our future will be. Move forward and make your stay more profitable. I am looking toward a great come back of the market so we better stick around.
Tonstar

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:13:27 PM

I only think that there are not enough further technological development for Blockchain and cryptocurrency to be enhanced in ways that it becomes commercialized.

To some extent, Blockchain is being applied to many fields. However due to the variation in cryptocurrency price, there will be less usage and application to Blockchain servcies.

Millions of dollars are being transferred everyday with cryptocurrency. However, there are not many usage for it.

What do you guys think?

nothing that has not happened before as in my opinion we see just regular coming up an ddown and htere is jothing bad in it
Tonstar

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:14:21 PM

Of the many crypto users currently not for transactions but for investment and this is a good thing for life in the future.
Crypto's journey provides a view that can make people more patient and will provide more benefits. The development of blockchain and crypto will always be there and continue, this process will continue even in the midst of a crisis.
actually what we need is to believe in the cryptocurrency world and get ready to the worst and to the best that can happen
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:33:39 PM

After last year prices for all coins were maximum, this year a long correction continues and the market is controlled by bears, and nobody knows when this trend will end. However, we need to take advantage of this situation and buy as much as possible of coins.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:43:15 PM

I think we should not panic. What is happening to cryptocurrency is just normal correction which will make all the transactions smoother and faster. What we need to do is to look forward to what our future will be. Move forward and make your stay more profitable. I am looking toward a great come back of the market so we better stick around.
If you have this instinct that the market can recover and you have the courage to keep being calm then better to stay focused and keep your mindset to the next level, the cycle already happen before and most of the time the comeback really bring a huge gains, so make sure you are ready to wait and willing to hold until you reach your target profits.
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:46:17 PM

After last year prices for all coins were maximum, this year a long correction continues and the market is controlled by bears, and nobody knows when this trend will end. However, we need to take advantage of this situation and buy as much as possible of coins.
This trend will end when the big manipulators are satisfied. I think it will happen soon. Buying coins is a good decision now. The turning day is coming.

Ilmiyati

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:07:21 PM

Not only this time crypto currency has experienced a very bad thing, if we look back at the history of the chart in coinmarketcap then we will know that crypto currency is an investment that can go down and go up in an instant, so I still hope that the price of crypto currency will get better soon
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:27:27 PM

what is happening in cryptocurrency today is just normal low bitcoin price. because of the small number of investors so low bitcoin so that in the year of 2019 investors are increasing and bitcoin increases.
henlity87

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:15:02 AM

It seems to me that you always need to follow the rules - whatever happens, it's for the best. And at the same time I still upset the current market situation. You need to try yourself in another
It seems like those who are upset with the current situation are not just you, but almost all the members in this forum also feel the same way. but I still believe that there will be its own time to be able to reach a bullish trend
They all have to wait for a good time and do not have to blame the cryptocurrency for any weakness and the coin do not dump itself but that are we people who start to sell our coins and dump them all if we will not sell and we all will hold and will use only these currencies for our transactions and buy and sale then this market will be at a better stage again.
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:41:12 AM

The sluggish market situation makes us all have to wait and be patient, this is a difficult situation and will have an uncertain future.
To overcome this we will try to be able to convince people that this situation will be passed.
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:05:30 AM

The downtrend continues and nobody is able to tell you when it is going to end, because nobody can predict the market movements. Just stay relaxed and do not look at CMC every day. Find another hobby.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: