Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:54:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is happening to cryptocurrency?!  (Read 1361 times)
GrabityManager (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:18:11 AM

I only think that there are not enough further technological development for Blockchain and cryptocurrency to be enhanced in ways that it becomes commercialized.

To some extent, Blockchain is being applied to many fields. However due to the variation in cryptocurrency price, there will be less usage and application to Blockchain servcies.

Millions of dollars are being transferred everyday with cryptocurrency. However, there are not many usage for it.

What do you guys think?
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tiothreadphello

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:57:19 PM

Tell me, what to invest at now?
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:06:59 PM

nothing is happening to crypto currency, its just a normal routine
Lets hope to survive the surge and have a fantastic future as well.

crypto currency is the future
Blockchain technology will rule the world.
GreenPowred

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:12:03 PM

We still do not understand, but this is the landing of hamsters before the launch of the rocket, the whales enter the market Goldman Sachs and others, the last chance to get on the rocket, and then only growth.
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:30:32 PM

The recent drop is generally blamed for the bitcoincash fork and the unhealthy hash war between the two forks and attempt to take the name Bitcoincash and ticker BCH. As, the war is over for now, we could expect a correction this week.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 03:37:49 PM

I only think that there are not enough further technological development for Blockchain and cryptocurrency to be enhanced in ways that it becomes commercialized.

To some extent, Blockchain is being applied to many fields. However due to the variation in cryptocurrency price, there will be less usage and application to Blockchain servcies.

Millions of dollars are being transferred everyday with cryptocurrency. However, there are not many usage for it.

What do you guys think?

I think there would be as many usages as we make it, in other words it is our duty, the crypto enthusiasts to push on wider crypto adoption as without it the crypto progress will be much delayed. However, I do not agree that there is no more innovation around blockchain, with enough demand, great minds can create marvellous results, we just have to stay positive.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:53:54 PM

I think the mass adoption and the massive implementagion of crypro will take time and we can expect that in few more years technology will develop more hassle free robots using collaborative technologies like blockchain, AI and algorithmic trading with auto trading and copy trade support. All these developments and adoption by masses will take time.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:07:08 PM

I agree that now the technology of blockchain and cryptocurrency at a very early stage of its technological development. it is necessary to introduce a lot more to make it convenient for using new technologies

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 11:02:39 AM

I do not see anything bad that is now searching with crypto. This is a common process. And do not worry about it. Soon the green market will come and everything will be fine.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:14:01 PM

in my opinion, on the contrary, developments continue to be significant on the blockchain, after investors transfer their money, they can use it by selling or trading it.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:20:39 PM

Tell me, what to invest at now?
If i may suggest, the opportunity of be a millionaire is here at your door step if you will listen to my advise. Buy Bitcoin at this great time will be better for you to make huge profit in the first quarter of year 2019. Get up and get a space for yourself in the coming bull run to be happy, invest in Bitcoin on a long term and cryptocurrency in general.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
kyle999

Activity: 475

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:25:00 PM

These are the events of cryptocurrency today, the price of ethereum continues to go down even though the bitcoin remains. I think and think it's just normal because of the market collapse that's going on but we expect everything to go back to the past.
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 12:28:36 PM

We still do not understand, but this is the landing of hamsters before the launch of the rocket, the whales enter the market Goldman Sachs and others, the last chance to get on the rocket, and then only growth.

Look like someone turned on the rocket this morning!
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:36:51 PM

With cryptocurrency, everything is the same as last year, capitalization is getting bigger, then smaller, but on the whole the market is growing and developing, so we just need to wait out another fall!
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 12:41:31 PM

Hmm, some article say that blockchain is no more than a ledger and it has not much of a case use.  But I guess there are lot of stuff that we can do in a ledger and it has a significant use.  Anyway, what happen in cryptomarket is the same old cycle of pump and dump, manipulation, FUD and accumulation then hyping pump and FOMO.  Not much had changed since this past years so I guess old timer are used to this thing now.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:47:45 PM

Why people keep attaching the Blockchain technology to the only Cryptocurrency!!! Blockchain as a technology is doing fine and there are real projects from big companies outside Crypto space launched towards Blockchain technology. On the other hand, I totally agree with you when it comes to Crypto, we have a lot of tokens/coins with only very few that have a real use, most of the ICO concluded did not deliver anything from their roadmap or their promises, and we currently ended up with a lot of tokens/coins that the only use of them is just to trade them to make money and almost zero use-case.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:49:42 PM

I think the mass adoption and the massive implementagion of crypro will take time and we can expect that in few more years technology will develop more hassle free robots using collaborative technologies like blockchain, AI and algorithmic trading with auto trading and copy trade support. All these developments and adoption by masses will take time.

Blockchain technology is one of the best technology in this modern era. But, of course, any new technology would take time to find its course in our system. Just like the internet, did you ever imagine that internet would be as easy as one touch? Back then, it didn't come to y imagination the internet situation right now. So, let's blockchain flourish the way it should be.
Ayyyylmeow

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:11:13 PM

Even if we now return to 5K, this will already be 20%, and with large sums it’s still quite a good income, so you need to catch bounces.
ambeo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:20:58 PM

What do you guys think?

i still have some hope that what is going on now just won't take forver. what if there is some way out from this, which somehow will only boost crypto going global? what if we need all of that?

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
NeelMariaWarner

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:37:52 PM

what happened to cryptocurrency? nothing, just an ordinary routine. price fluctuations are common in cryptocurrency except that maybe the current decline is too much Grin

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: