Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:51:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH to 80$  (Read 2897 times)
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:50:40 PM

You are mistaken in the strongest possible way, since Ethereum cannot reach such a low price. I think the bottom of the Ethereum is $ 100.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:56:39 PM

It seems that it is very possible to happen where the price reaches 80 $ any possibility can occur in the cryptocurrency market. today there are many ico and also when the market goes down anything can happen

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:02:57 PM

If you see the price in ETH pair to  BTC then you will see not much went down but if you see price pair to USD then it is going down and it is mainly due to BTC price , so i think if you compare pair to BTC then i think it is not panic and we can buy more in low.

COPARTT23

Activity: 406
Merit: 49

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:32:05 PM

It all depends on the general mood of the market separately. At the ETT, there are no chances to change the trademark with a decrease in capitalization, everything falls and nobody can resist.
basobulat

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:48:47 PM

Hello friends, as whole market is crying for crypto currency. When you ETH will be touching 80$. What will be your choice at 80$. You will be buying more ETH or you will sale all of your ETH before it is going to touch this??? I am waiting and will be waiting for at least 6 months.

I don't expect that to happen, because after all I have some ethereum that I still hold. but if I study and read a lot of threads in this forum it looks like the potential decline still occurs in December, I think speculation in buying is waiting for the last month of the year.

AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:49:38 PM

Hello friends, as whole market is crying for crypto currency. When you ETH will be touching 80$. What will be your choice at 80$. You will be buying more ETH or you will sale all of your ETH before it is going to touch this??? I am waiting and will be waiting for at least 6 months.
Weird question. In my opinion, you have to be a complete idiot to sell Ethereum at such a price. But what about the price you guess it goes to $ 80
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:51:12 PM

I will be lower than $ 80, probably down to $ 50, which is the lowest ETH must bear, the market is falling and can go to the same path is collapsed, so you and me Should consider before too late.

Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:54:41 PM

I will buy more ETH for me is  "deja vu" 2011 2013 2016 every time the same game
You are right on point, we've seen this circle before
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:24:35 PM

I'm also waiting and will buy below $100. If I had some funds I would have brought more. This market crash gave me a valuable lesson. Always have cash ready to be able to buy alts at cheap prices. More to learn.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:36:15 PM

The current price these days are continues declining. If you have more funds to buy eth and could take risks to invest it is also good. I had rather hold these time than selling very low so mostly of all coins are down not only eth.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:08:15 PM

I prefer to buy more when eth is really cheap, if now I have the USDT that I hold then I will wait until eth goes down again and buy more, come on eth is not a junk coin, eth has great potential in the future , the present condition is only a market manipulation
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:16:37 PM

Selling when prices are down is an improper choice, because if you do that you will definitely suffer losses. If I would, it would be better to buy more ETH because if the price goes down it is more appropriate to buy more. So when the price goes up it will definitely get a profit, and if the price drops again to buy again. It is wrong to sell when the price drops, it is better to buy because it can be profitable.
rizkyx56

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:26:07 PM

I will be lower than $ 80, probably down to $ 50, which is the lowest ETH must bear, the market is falling and can go to the same path is collapsed, so you and me Should consider before too late.
but i dont think so, 100$ very low price for ethereum. it maybe lower but wont touch 50$
maybe just 80-90$, bcz we all know that ethereum is good coins

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:28:08 PM

Most market currently red so it's better for you to keep aware for the market. If you want to achieve quick profit, find the two point when the chart hit support twice.
Overall Eth market still unpredictable and it's often "following" bitcoin market so you need wait a momentum that I'm predict will happen on January 2019

Smiley
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:47:26 PM

I think ETH will touch around $75 as a real low and then the recovery would start, if I was not already over-invested in to crypto I would be looking to anywhere from now downwards as a good entry point. IF ETH can ever return to ATH it's a fantastic investment to make.

Maxxxon7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

EQWITY.IO

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:57:04 PM

I will not be surprised if the ETH costs $ 80. With such a falling market, ETH can even drop by $ 50, I think. I hope the market will start to grow soon

EqwityTM │ Initial Coin Offering + Equity Airdropping
bellaup

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:13:22 PM

Possible but i think will be over 100$ even if bitcoin will go much lower.
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:17:46 PM

If Ethereum will be cost around 80$, i think, it s be wise move to buy Ethereum masternode for the future (32 eth).
So, it s affordable price 2560$ for something solid and having future prospects, like Eth; many MN worth same amount of money,
but have much lower quality and dev team.

http://scienews.com/bitcoin/5186-it-is-a-success-cost-masternode-in-ethereum-will-be-32-eth-remuneratio.html

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:24:40 PM

If Ethereum will be cost around 80$, i think, it s be wise move to buy Ethereum masternode for the future (32 eth).
So, it s affordable price 2560$ for something solid and having future prospects, like Eth; many MN worth same amount of money,
but have much lower quality and dev team.

http://scienews.com/bitcoin/5186-it-is-a-success-cost-masternode-in-ethereum-will-be-32-eth-remuneratio.html
At times like this, you don't have to think any negativity as it affects all of your moods while looking at the market which is already in a red zone. We must still hodl our cryptos so that we will not regret it by the time ETH would pump drastically in the future when there is a bull run.

mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:37:02 PM

But i will waiting in the last 8 months but my patient for raising cryptocurrency. Provably eth will again down below hundred dollar 90$ or 95$ something like that. For some days it's stable 110$-115$ but anytime again start dumping. Crypto market shaking and i think crying all crypto holder. Bull run will stop in the end of year i think.        

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████