Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:03:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH to 80$  (Read 2896 times)
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:50:39 PM

The current condition is bad and makes ethereum plunge low, and as low as any ethereum value but it won't make it lose its value. I don't think about leaving ethereum, because ethereum still has hope to grow, I believe the hope of ethereum to grow again will become a reality in the future.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kevinex

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:59:48 PM

A lot of people have been disappointed by how ethereum dropped to this level and by the looks of it, it's more likely to drop more than recover. Though eth for me has always been a long term coin so probably this is just a good chance to accumulate and hope for the best.
for people who still believe in the crypto market, I think to trust long-term investment is still very profitable now. because the price of all crypto assets is down and I think this will last a fairly long time. it could be that if you buy ethereum now we need time to hold ethereum up to the next year to be able to see the best market next year.
withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:55:49 PM

Hello friends, as whole market is crying for crypto currency. When you ETH will be touching 80$. What will be your choice at 80$. You will be buying more ETH or you will sale all of your ETH before it is going to touch this??? I am waiting and will be waiting for at least 6 months.

I will use the money that I can lose to buy ETH for $80. And seen as a long term investment for the future.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:17:27 PM

Ethereum is part of the reasons for this dumping in the price of cryptocurrency. Many people are losing because there invested in some of the tokens that are connected to ethereum and since most of the projects are scam investors have to pull their fund from the market.
ibrahim160994

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:29:48 PM

of course I will wait and buy a lot of eth for now because eth prices are very cheap other than that I'm sure eth has a process for going ahead and I suggest you buy eth now and hold long time
#Bentley

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:56:24 PM

Those who are now trying to actively trade in order to increase the size of their deposit - play with fire. If the market begins to actively move up, they can stay with their USDT for which they will not be able to buy an adequate amount of ethereum later. Better not to do that.
Natan7

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:03:50 PM

It seems to me that the ETH can be reduced in price to $ 50. when it happens the market will be a big panic

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:12:18 PM

quite realistic price if bitcoin keeps falling
NEO at $5.5 would sound crazy some month ago but we saw this price already a couple of days ago
those last weeks confirmed everything is possible

There is a great hope that Ethereum will not fall so greatly. I am waiting for a gradual growth of the altcoin. Probably, close to Chrismas and New Year it will reach 200-300 dollars.
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:14:44 PM

Few days ago, ETH price was only $7x and at the moment ETH price is $88, I think in next few days, ETH price will fall to $7x again and maybe at the end of this year ETH price will be stable around $7x or $8x. It's really difficult for ETH to rise back to $100 at this time.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:31:57 PM

Even when Ethereum falls lower than 80usd I still see it as one of those currencies that will have a justified recovery in the future. ETH is a working product with good devs and nice plans and ideas for the future.

I would be careful when investing in any of the cryptos but throwing some money into ETH isn't a bad idea Wink

onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:45:08 PM

Ethereum price is one of the most easy to rise coins. We all know that the current price is low. When the market gets a little better, it will reach 200-300 dollars again. Dont worry about current prices Smiley

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:58:22 PM

Hello friends, as whole market is crying for crypto currency. When you ETH will be touching 80$. What will be your choice at 80$. You will be buying more ETH or you will sale all of your ETH before it is going to touch this??? I am waiting and will be waiting for at least 6 months.

It's difficult to say what will happen. I think there will be a recovery at some point, and I think it is likely that bitcoin will lead the way, with alts rising later on. We will see I suppose, but meanwhile the downward trend continues...
baskanx

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:00:33 PM

I dont sell from last year's lowest price and if it drops under 80 dollar, I'm thinking buy more Ethereum soon. I can wait long time because I'm long time holder so I don't fear from this dumps.
anders2000

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:05:28 PM

I think that Ether can fall to 50 dollars. The market of cryptocurrency goes down and the most famous projects greatly upset investors.

PowerofYggdrash

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 09:30:38 PM

Meanwhile we got the next ETF delay, then I bought Ether for £68.33, which was a brilliant and very risky buy that time.
This price is still holding. Now we are at £71.32. Sincerely I think the bottom is in already. Hopefully. If not then I will buy more at 50$. Is this coming hardfork is good? If I want the new coins I have to keep my Ether in my Ether wallet to get the new coins or what? I am keeping them on the exchanges at the moment since I want to buy more Yggdrash for them.

Regards

Daniel
Sali200

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:32:05 PM

dont write LOW price, maby your predicts are reason for dumps, hah, i just kidding, but we want High prices,
chenille

Activity: 428
Merit: 172

chenille!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 10:52:46 PM

Yes, most likely it looks like ETH 80$ and the question is all about if it will happen already this year or next year. ETH will only recover if BTC will recover and BTC looks like going down to 3000$ again. Finally, we can say 2018 was total opposite of 2017: bull market vs. bear market.
But at least this situation has some advantages: we will see which projects will be good ones and survive the bear market and which projects will fail.

⁓ chenille! ⁓
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:04:08 AM

It will fall more down may be it can hit again 2 usd , but this will not be the lowest i guess as more and more people have been involved in crypto and they have seen a winning chance here so wait for the right opportunity.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:17:40 AM

It will fall more down may be it can hit again 2 usd , but this will not be the lowest i guess as more and more people have been involved in crypto and they have seen a winning chance here so wait for the right opportunity.

It's just sad though to see the price go as low as $80, this is a big wake up call for us. But we all know that there has been a massive sell off not just with Ethereum but with the rest of crypto's so we need to understand that.

Sure, Ethereum will recover but it will take longer to even get to $200 at this point, we need a bull run to revived its price but I don't see it happening this year, perhaps mid's 2019 we will see a lot of difference so let's wait how everything pans out.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:22:56 AM

ETH is not too far away from $80 and if market goes through another selloff, it will go there. Anyway, not much downside left after the big decline so far.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: