Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:20:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH to 80$  (Read 2896 times)
pes1374
Copper Member

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:54:26 PM

ETH hardfork coming in 14 january 
maybe we see  price comes back  again

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:00:49 PM

Sad to see the market, especially eth, which is getting down, but almost all crypto also go down. Actually a good opportunity to accommodate it, but run out of capital. Rather than worrying about the declining crypto market, it's better to enjoy other things to be entertained and hope that they will improve. Just enjoy the situation, the crypto wheel always rotates.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Emel-Hmel

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:12:24 PM

This is the unfair price of Ether. At the moment, this coin is very undervalued and I think that this situation will change in the near future.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:18:45 PM

I would like to say that the Ethereum price can not fall more, but unfortunately I can not do it. When the ETH price fell below $300 it was a disaster for me and I was sure that it could not be worse. Later the same was at level of $200 and $100. Now it will not be a surprise for me when the price falls below $50, I just give it up.
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:10:09 PM

if the condition of eth prices continues to decline I see if this will continue to happen and be in the position of $ 80 I see this will happen and but the ethereum potential will be high to rise

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 04:42:06 AM

ETH prices are declining significantly. If you have a lot of modal, and believe ETH will raise again (but in how long),
then, of course, the best choice for you is to buy as much as possible.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 05:05:17 AM

Yo, your dream just came true!
Congratz

If you are a believer and one who can endure the drop, i believe $80 is specifically a really great price to get in.
Doing DCA for ETH $100 and bought it for every $10 decrements seems slurpy when market goes back bull (In the case it happen tho)
balfouri

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:01:59 AM

if ethereum until at the price point of $ 80 it becomes the worst and best moment, the worst moment is we cannot sell at high prices, while the best moment is investors can buy at low prices and wait until prices rise to become profit assets
Yes,it's true that we cannot sell our ethereum as of this moment because it is a lower in price.What we are trying to do is buy if we have extra money or hold until the price will goes up.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:01:36 AM

Now that ETH really has gone down and now the price is $ 86.65 will it be able to go down again until it goes straight to the price of $ 80 I hope not, but sometimes this bitter reality we have to accept and hopefully $ 80 is the last drop point later this year and after this we just have to wait until when it will last or will fall again.

It can go up, and it will do it, no doubt. Unfortunately, before it happens, many people will lose their money. They guys will simply decide to cut their losses and sell Ethereum like other cryptocurrencies.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:52:57 AM

Eth is going to have a new update on Jan next year by the next year 2019 we can expect eth price to touch previous all-time high prices
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 11:17:41 AM

now I see the price of ETH has reached $ 110 and this is because the increase in the market continues to rise and green. Ethereum still has good potential even though the price can go down to $80 or $50.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
zeze2100

Activity: 108

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:19:46 AM

It is normal for him to fall in this price, and obviously, if we look at the overall market, everything is very low....So I believe that he will be back again in a short time.I guess I'm sure it'll help you.Of course it's a solid project.

[  ATRONOCOM  ]   BUILT FOR YOU ANDYOUR CRYPTO LIFESTYLE
https://www.atronocom.io/
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:49:06 PM

now I see the price of ETH has reached $ 110 and this is because the increase in the market continues to rise and green. Ethereum still has good potential even though the price can go down to $80 or $50.
yes, it's true that in a few days we can see ethereum looking better and green on the market. My hope is that it can survive and continue to grow even though there is a possibility that the market can come back again to decline, and hopefully it won't happen again.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:12:20 PM

yes, it's true that in a few days we can see ethereum looking better and green on the market. My hope is that it can survive and continue to grow even though there is a possibility that the market can come back again to decline, and hopefully it won't happen again.
I am pleased with the fact that the distance between ethereum and ripples is reduced. Ethirium capitalization is rising and already more than 12 billion dollars.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:39:35 PM

ETH has fallen too far in 2018 and it is difficult to assert that it will not go down. I think the $ 50 price level is still possible when the crypto market is not really stable and prices are recovering like the beginning of the year.
Natan7

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:13:20 PM

I used to say that ETH will reach the price of $ 80 and was right. Now the price has already turned and I think it will not return to 80

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
PowerofYggdrash

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 08:24:17 PM

I used to say that ETH will reach the price of $ 80 and was right. Now the price has already turned and I think it will not return to 80
I agree. I would be surprised if we ever see 80$.
Probably 100 $ would be a good catch. 90 $ max.
Tr0p1k

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:46:11 PM

Eth will go under $80 for sure..

There is no reason for high prices.. 99% of the ico's failed and scammed peoples money..
And this ico developers used Ethereum to create there coins..

They stole peoples Ethereum and Bitcoin they sold it for real dollars and holding also 10%-20% of there own coin and started with dumping there coins..

It turned in a big scam game where developers make the most money..

If i was developer the smartest and fastest way to get millionaire and buy a lambo is by creating a coin and make a roadmap and whitepaper give some bounties and let the game start..
In no time i have hundreds of Bitcoins and Ethereum coins so i can dump it for real dollars to buy real estate with it.. Wink Grin

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:59:44 AM

Yes, that's right, the price will decline even more, maybe we will come to $50... We're going through a tough time. The market dictates its terms, and it moves down, when to stop it can not say no one

No, everything is not as bad as you think. Ethereum will rise. I am sure that after the greatest fall, this altcoin can start the fastest growth. Additionally, the planned future fork can let it grow.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:35:31 PM

Yes, that's right, the price will decline even more, maybe we will come to $50... We're going through a tough time. The market dictates its terms, and it moves down, when to stop it can not say no one

No, everything is not as bad as you think. Ethereum will rise. I am sure that after the greatest fall, this altcoin can start the fastest growth. Additionally, the planned future fork can let it grow.
whatever can experience bad things without exception and ethereum is currently experiencing it, but everything will get better again, ethereum is one of the best coins in cryptocurrency so it still has a great chance to get back up.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████