Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:15:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Beginning and a Bright Future  (Read 2213 times)
Hades92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 09:40:07 PM

I believe the dump in the price of cryptocurrencies will not exceed this year. No matter how dip the fall is, we will definitely have a surge in price and soar high  in near future.
This is an opportunity for bounty participants, even for those who are coming in newly to work now, like they are just starting allover, because after this dip will come a pump and it is most likely going to come when you least expected.
Keep up the spirit as it were during the early years of bounty. You will definitely be glad you are still in the system.
positive thinking hopefully the results are also positive whether for investors or prizes, I hope there is a new story in 2019 remember history must be repeated, who knows if it happened again in the previous year where the crypto glory

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:51:33 PM

Many people will continue to do this, but only if they have enough patience and time,because now it is impossible to say that this is a full-time job,as the rewards have fallen to a minimum. It makes sense to collect free tokens only in the hope of future growth.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:53:53 PM

I have some friends who strongly believe that we hit the butom and from now on we should expect to see the bulls
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:06:03 PM

This is the biggest and most easily assumptions to the present market predicament. why ?
Because crypto currency at large is having a cleansing and a bearish state

In this bearish period, litecoin, etherum, bitcoin, xlm has hit the news positively with acceptance and real life usage across the world
this is the bright future ahead of us
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:09:49 PM

I have the same thoughts. I read that Europe is going to do many positive things about the crypto in 2019. So we should expect the grouth
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:34:29 PM

I am still waiting for the bottom of this price decline. The potential for price reductions is still there. if the bottom is touched and prices start bouncing, spring is coming soon Smiley Take advantage of every opportunity well, even though the market is currently bad, don't give up and keep trying. Join bounty can also be an "investment" keep trying and be patient, who knows next year will peak.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
Karlblaise1

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:34:40 PM

There has been several national currencies that has gone from a viable currency to a legal tender that has resorted into a shitcoin equivalent. Does that make the currency to cease?

No.

What such nations needs to do is to assemble a strong economic team to work around, improving the value of such currencies.

Cryptocurrency is not very different in this regard.
Not withstanding how long this bearish run takes, if we don't put in the right measure to address the pending issues, not much will change.

One positives i want us all to take home is that; cryptocurrency has really come to stay. It's only a matter of time and getting the parameters right; then there will be light at the end of the tunnel.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:39:31 PM

Next year is bringing a new form of development. Although, some ought to have started this year, yet it is good that every of those developments have been extended till 2019. This is a welcome one, because it has helped to bring the prices of some good coins down and it is an opportunity to buy more against the next development. I perceive that by the time some announcements are made, they will trigger the growth of the coin.
Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:57:28 PM

I am definitely going nowhere, I have to admit that it has not been all beds and roses but so far so good, we are still smiling and with a little more time. I am sure we would soon be doing our victory dance.

Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:03:35 PM

This dump is the end of the first phase. At the beginning of 2019 I think the new wave of bullrun will start. The future will be bright and great. With the next growth, huge investors will enter the market.
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:30:49 PM

This will happen only after the market is at the bottom, but if you are not a trader or you are not investing at the time when the market is at the bottom, then it will not affect your assets.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:35:01 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2018, 12:08:42 AM by Gabali126

I believe the dump in the price of cryptocurrencies will not exceed this year. No matter how dip the fall is, we will definitely have a surge in price and soar high  in near future.
This is an opportunity for bounty participants, even for those who are coming in newly to work now, like they are just starting allover, because after this dip will come a pump and it is most likely going to come when you least expected.
Keep up the spirit as it were during the early years of bounty. You will definitely be glad you are still in the system.
No way you can ever be sure that this dumps will end this year. People can always dump a coin at will once they feel they have make enough profit from it already. It is something you can't actually control.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
jpnl0005

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:37:29 PM

i believe strongly, that as we switch over to a new 365 days of 2019 with a new business year, the value of the cryptocurrency will appreciate and call for more investors and users globally thereby increasing the price of the crypto assets and also enabling a business environment conducive for investors and investments
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:41:45 PM

The bearish market stays so long this year but hopefully it will end soon, I'm not sure if the market recover before year 2018 ends but I'm hoping that the first two weeks of 2019 will be another history of bullish market.

jpnl0005

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:43:36 PM

just as people celebrate the birth of a new year and hopes that every negative experience in the previous year was not carried over to the new year and then there is need for a new start, so people are hoping that the new year will see better things come up with great business opportunities thriving in the blockchain space.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:50:47 PM

That is what most of us are hoping for. I have a strong feeling that 2019 will be a year of change but that will not come abruptly. We will see a gradual move in the price of the coins which if you are not careful, will be the last to buy Cheesy
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:51:40 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2018, 01:26:19 AM by Question123

I hope once new years comes it will beginning again of crypto to increase the value of the coins. Bright future will come to us if we can be united as one family or as bitcoin community and nobody's left . I hope people leave will come back again.
xiaoY

Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:18:06 AM

This hope is very good, I also hope that such a market can appear earlier, I have lost a lot of money, I am about to lose confidence. But I am pessimistic about the future cryptocurrency market, because when I have hope, buying cryptocurrencies is usually a loss, I don't know if I choose to invest in cryptocurrency is correct.

sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:20:33 AM

I also believe that cryptocurrencies will have a bright future, but we may not be able to weather the storm now, because with the gradual decline of the ICO market, hunting work may face disappearing.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:52:09 AM

I agree to this. Believing that crypto currencies will go up and recover gives me more encouragement. I see to it that i am still in crypto system and do the hard work in order to reach my goal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: