Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:34:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Beginning and a Bright Future  (Read 2213 times)
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:03:27 PM

There is nothing wrong in envisaging for a better future and we should not settle for less this year.
Even if the market does not get better now, there are so many coins that are doing well and an example of such is the recent one, that i just invested in, which GMB.
Learn and try to choose better coins that have future.
When you even see a coin that will perform well, you would have known and you will not hesitate not to dump.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:41:14 PM

As you say after the dip there will come a pump when you least expecting, but that will not necessarily happen
very soon as you predict. Bearish market could last for years like the previous one did.

siena23

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 01:29:26 AM

You are right, in my opinion it is indeed the right time to collect crypto assets, whether from trading or following a bounty. The assets you get are better for you to hold until crypto improves. The point is stay patient and don't give up.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:35:20 PM

I also believe that crypto currencies will have a great future, because we are just at the beginning of our long way with crypto currencies and the blockchain technology. The mass adoption comes within the next several years!
AUDI_A6

Activity: 111
Merit: 12

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:14:17 PM

I also believe that crypto currencies will have a great future, because we are just at the beginning of our long way with crypto currencies and the blockchain technology. The mass adoption comes within the next several years!
If you have a long-term investment opportunity and you understand the prospects for kraptoaktivs well, now there is undoubtedly a very good time for this. we are waiting for rapid growth. The infrastructure has grown greatly. Of course, crypto is the future.

doubletop

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:17:18 PM

The future is now. I'm so glad to be apart of it. Can't wait to see the final results
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:14:40 PM

I believe the dump in the price of cryptocurrencies will not exceed this year. No matter how dip the fall is, we will definitely have a surge in price and soar high  in near future.
This is an opportunity for bounty participants, even for those who are coming in newly to work now, like they are just starting allover, because after this dip will come a pump and it is most likely going to come when you least expected.
Keep up the spirit as it were during the early years of bounty. You will definitely be glad you are still in the system.

I always have a strong belief to this market, even though the price are so very bad in 2018 and I suppose that this slump also like as previous slumps and the recovery will come back soon

wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:27:17 PM

It is very difficult to behave correctly due to the fact that the prices on the market have a large amplitude. The market is very unstable. I am confident that cryptocurrency will increase its prices exponentially in the future. But not yet.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:31:37 PM

I do not lose hope and faith in cryptocurrencies. I believe that we will use cryptocurrencies as a value, maybe at the level of gold or something like that, because it has real value as a product.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 04:12:43 PM

I do not lose hope and faith in cryptocurrencies. I believe that we will use cryptocurrencies as a value, maybe at the level of gold or something like that, because it has real value as a product.
First of all, we must understand that the cryptocurrency market will bring income only after some time, and we expect it now. It will not be as we want, but it will be as cryptocurrency to reach a new level of its development.
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:53:06 PM

Crypto currency will never reach the level of gold, something virtual will not replace the real, especially such a large sphere as gold mining, crypto currency will dominate in the virtual space

doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:13:26 PM

Crypto currency will never reach the level of gold, something virtual will not replace the real, especially such a large sphere as gold mining, crypto currency will dominate in the virtual space
Of course, I also help that the cryptocurrency will occupy the dominant position, but its use will be purely individual and specific. It was fun human life morally able and will use cryptocurrency, but not all of humanity will use the cryptocurrency of everyday life.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:20:59 PM

I believe the dump in the price of cryptocurrencies will not exceed this year. No matter how dip the fall is, we will definitely have a surge in price and soar high  in near future.
This is an opportunity for bounty participants, even for those who are coming in newly to work now, like they are just starting allover, because after this dip will come a pump and it is most likely going to come when you least expected.
Keep up the spirit as it were during the early years of bounty. You will definitely be glad you are still in the system.
Theoretically, you are right, and after this long downtrend, market recovery and price increases should follow. Nevertheless, it is difficult time for participants in bounty campaigns and it is not known whether projects will continue to allocate funds for their implementation. but in spite of everything, you need to continue to work and earn as many coins as possible.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:24:05 PM

Theoretically, you are right, and after this long downtrend, market recovery and price increases should follow. Nevertheless, it is difficult time for participants in bounty campaigns and it is not known whether projects will continue to allocate funds for their implementation. but in spite of everything, you need to continue to work and earn as many coins as possible.
We never know what will happen after some time, keeping your faith alive to this market will enable you work more harder, even we are still seeing a lots of downfalls and we can't assume where the market is heading the fact that it can recover any time should stay inside your mind, keep working and accumulate more coins and hope for the best after.
Gryphet

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:47:52 PM

I also think that the future is definitely already in cryptocurrency despite the fact that the capitalization of the maximum cryptocurrency was about 1 trillion dollars , I think many people believe in the technology

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:16:13 PM

At the beginning of 2019, the price of coins is still very low and price increases only occur slowly. I personally also hope this year's market prices will pump. If that happens, it will have an impact on ICO coins, price increases. So that more prizes will have good results.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:19:23 PM

Trust is one of the modal of us to be more aware and sure of the crypto market. So far, the market is not recovering. only the trust that will bring us sure for the bright future of crypto world. This is not a good beginning actually, however, i still believe that still in this beginning of the year, the market can really recover, although in small cases.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:41:28 PM

Trust is one of the modal of us to be more aware and sure of the crypto market. So far, the market is not recovering. only the trust that will bring us sure for the bright future of crypto world. This is not a good beginning actually, however, i still believe that still in this beginning of the year, the market can really recover, although in small cases.
Until now the market has not recovered, and earlier this year there were no signs of a pump, but I also still believe that the
market will definitely recover soon, hopefully soon there will be a crypto price increase this year

Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:50:35 PM

There were some coins that had very low prices last year and towards the end or even in this month, there was surge in price.
Sometimes, it takes extra effort to discover such opportunities and one might also be fortunate to notice.
This year looks promicing. I am already seeing some very good projects. An example of such is Hara, whose signature I am wearing. It has been able to sell over 75% of its tokens, few hours after the announcement of the token sale.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:46:21 PM

Now everything goes on as usual, the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency projects continue their development, positive news about technology comes out almost every day, I would like it to have an impact on the market. One thing is certain, there is a development - there is a future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: