Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:06:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: valuable litecoin.  (Read 531 times)
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:35:32 PM

to be able to match Bitcoin I think Litecoin is still very heavy because until now the value of Bitcoin is still very valuable compared to other coins but if Litecoin wants to compete with Ethereum it is very possible because at this time the Ethereum value is very low and of course depends on each coin developer.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:49:27 PM

Well the value of any coin is in it utility and at that litecoin at this present time can not be compared with that of etheruem and bitcoin due to the the fact that both coin have established their foundation in the market and bitcoin as the mother coin is at it highest performance and ETH as the chain that house all the other altcoin will keep surviving no matter the challenges that it face. So litecoin can not replace the both of them.
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:30:41 PM

Do you think Litecoin has more value and potential than Eth or BTC?
Litecoin is faster than Bitcoin and has much more cheaper transactions...
But BTC will be always the cryptocurrency number 1...
So Litecoin will never have more value than Bitcon...
babyxxbaby

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:22:27 PM

I do not believe that Litecoin is of great importance in cryptocurrency. This is an ordinary coin which was lucky to make an impression in time. There are a lot of such coins on the market. I don't think Litecoin is competitive. It may become worthless in the future.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:18:56 PM

I do not believe that Litecoin is of great importance in cryptocurrency. This is an ordinary coin which was lucky to make an impression in time. There are a lot of such coins on the market. I don't think Litecoin is competitive. It may become worthless in the future.

For now it's not that competitive anymore, there was ever rumours that its going to be supported by big companies but turned out to be a hoax news, back in the old time, ltc ever become a great competitor for bitcoin, ltc got a very quick transaction speed, its actually a good coin to used, unfortunately the fame is not too big and at that time ltc can't get out of the btc shadow, it will be very difficult now for ltc to beat eth or btc
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:36:26 PM

Do you think Litecoin has more value and potential than Eth or BTC?

Litecoin is one coin which is seperated from Bitcoin, so if consider about the plaform, it is similar with Bitcoin and also have halving like as Bitcoin and its value has been confirmed in market but I don't think it will has more value than Bitcoin in the future

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:10:11 PM

For now it's not that competitive anymore, there was ever rumours that its going to be supported by big companies but turned out to be a hoax news, back in the old time, ltc ever become a great competitor for bitcoin, ltc got a very quick transaction speed, its actually a good coin to used, unfortunately the fame is not too big and at that time ltc can't get out of the btc shadow, it will be very difficult now for ltc to beat eth or btc
Like every altcoins live off to bitcoin shadow, today it's still a good coin better than bitcoin cash and the other bullcrap, bitcoin is still improving until this day this is why litecoin is struggling and another alternative showed up for cheap and fast transaction which is doge coin, and withdrawal fee from exchange is very high compared to doge.
Moeda

Activity: 1540
Merit: 270

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:44:40 PM

Previously, we had to see the advantages of Litecoin. So that Litecoin has more potential than Bitcoin and Ethereum. Indeed, there are currently very many coins registered in the Litecoin blockchain, this affects the development of Litecoin. Yes, I think Litecoin will be able to compete with Ethereum. But not with Bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████