Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:20:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH double digits  (Read 2219 times)
cemetin54

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:11:00 PM

i really still believe in ethereum until now, but i don't know if i can still keep it in my wallet. i panicked a little when i saw ethereum falling, i hope there will be good changes in the future. so that crypto users don't lose trust.
Not double digits coin ethereum.
tmskcimen

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:52:56 PM

Base on ethereum platform we can say that it is difficult to banned in crypto and impossible to be listed as shitcoin. Ethereum is the favorite choice of majority's ICO. One day it will be back on track again. While ethereum is in the market possible to be back at rank #3
ricatop

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:57:00 PM

I hope that this will not happen as it will be an extremely low price for ethereum and chaos will begin in the market

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:06:55 PM

Well it has happened already and for now I am not buying at the moment, i am watching the situation around it for now, I think we might have seen the bottom yet, so I will keep looking and until i am sure we have reached the bottom.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:09:00 PM

Ether keep falling and somebody like me will refuse to sell because I know better. The whole decline is looking like a coordinated attack on bitcoin and by extension on ether! I am seriously waiting for double digit ether and I shall buy!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
moschinot

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:11:35 PM

it seems to me more and more real. I am sure that in the future ethereum will still grow in value

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:34:27 PM

Do not comment on a person saying. Ethereum quality. It can fall in price in the market so it needs to be met normally. But not always at this low price. When the market improves, it will rise to its old price. I think not double digits coin ethereum.
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:43:25 PM

Any market circumstance is conceivable , the same number of components clearly impact the market decay including the cost of ETH . ETH it falls or not currently is a decent shot of purchasing ETH and BTC
Mabinat

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:47:11 PM

this will never happen as ethereum is a very promising and unique project

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
RagingBull

Activity: 814
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:35:21 PM

I'm still hoping from the ethereum. The coin that will rise first when there is a possible bull run will be ethereum.If the double digit prices come on, of course I'll add.
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:38:10 PM

What do you think will ETH fall to double digits? And if it falls would you buy some?
Many of my friends say that ETH cannot fall under the double digits because this is an absolute thing that will not happen. I believe that everything will not be able to go on because worse things will become more difficult in all things. If ETH drops below $100, I will sell the house and buy it.
karankamaze

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:45:55 PM

What do you think will ETH fall to double digits? And if it falls would you buy some?

basically all depends on the price movement of bitcoin, if bitcoin goes back down to a price below $ 3500, surely the price of ethereum will fall to a double digit number.

ethereum is a coin that has good potential and even though the price has fallen quite far down but will still be able to grow again, of course I will return to buy it with the capital that I have in order to get a chance to buy at a low price and if the price has recovered significantly increased I will be able to get a big enough profit.
okanciftci74

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:02:09 PM

It looks like it is going that way but I do hope it won't happen to Ethereum Cry This bearish market is really..  hurting a lot of investors so much but this is the reality of the cryptocurrency world only the patient and
strong will survive in the end.
pngme
Copper Member

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:29:49 PM

It is pretty clear that ETH is going to fall under $100 in a final capitulation phase. We are simply in fear right now, fear of it going below $100. In all fairness $100 has been defended reasonably over the past 48hrs but it will eventually give way.

Be careful and trade safe
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:09:44 PM

I wouldn't be surprised to see a double digit for the price of ether. But that does not mean it is the end for it. When all major coins in the crypto market are going down except a few, it means it is general so it'll bounce back. 
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:12:49 PM

Yes definitely,eth is one the strong coin that strangely got huge  drop price, there are many people still used eth for smart contract and there are numerous of site using ETH as payment, so it still got a huge potential to become big in the future

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:15:54 PM

There's no tangible difference between $99.99 and $100.00. One less penny doesn't magically make it a good investment. If you're a buyer at $99, you should have already been a buyer at $100. If you hated ETH at $100, you should still hate it a $99. Now $10, that might be a buy point!
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:21:07 PM

It's already touching double digits a couple days ago. I'm feeling so sad and happy at the same time, my ETH is keep decreasing but it's also allow me to buying more assets in this lower price, it's right time to buy for me, and hopefully it will rebound again soon.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2216

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:23:44 PM

I looked at the charts of Ethereum. The ETH price has already dropped to $101 on November 25, 2018. This is a local bottom for now. I see how manipulators and miners are currently playing their game, shaking up crypto exchange markets, so I tend to agree that the Ethereum price will only have two digits soon. It seems the bubble has burst.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:25:42 PM

I really love to see the double digits price of eth and when it happened, I will surely buy plenty of eth and store it for year even years or until the price will reach to 1k usd again.

I am not a good trader but I really love holding especially to currencies that has potential. Eth is the best currency to buy when it really falls to double digits price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: