Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:35:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH double digits  (Read 2219 times)
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:37:08 PM

It is possible, in my opinion for Ethereum to fold to 2 digits, especially with the continued progression of BTC falling. There will be an impressive performance from ETH otherwise.
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:38:12 PM

What do you think will ETH fall to double digits? And if it falls would you buy some?
I think will reach, on my THAT, it can reach 70 dollars, and in General of course it is already possible to begin to buy gradually since already a safe zone

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
ushivanka92

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:40:19 PM

im also buy eth 170$ Embarrassed Huh Huh Huh Huh Cry
Hengemeran

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:54:06 PM

What do you think will ETH fall to double digits? And if it falls would you buy some?
Of course, I long ago bought it , but if he for example will cost 50-60 dollars then of course I'll buy it , I think I will take the money and buy it because Ethereum is very promising
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:56:17 PM

There is no impossible when it comes to the price of the ETH and Bitcoin, it might even fall to one digit but the good thing here is that, these 2 coins are the most flexible and strongest coin and I am pretty sure it will going recover as soon as the situation gets good.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:59:14 PM

if you see the market condition that continues to flush and the war of the two bch camps that have happened lately have made the impact on the market that has experienced a very drastic decline still heating up, chances are that ethereum prices will fall to double digits.

yes, of course, I will not waste the opportunity to re-buy at a very cheap price because then later if ethereum has recovered its price will be able to get a higher profit.

Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:59:36 PM

It's pretty possible at that moment in last  1-2 day we see a bullish trend but I think we still in the beararket and some how this marketcap is trapped in that. And it's not just about eth this problem with everything most of the coin is very down and it's not good. All happens for this BCH drama and when will it finish market start to grow again. And we need some really good news like sec or something for bull run and I am waiting for it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:05:09 AM

Yes. If it goes down that low, it will be one of the best buy in the next 5 years. We don't know if it will go down that low. What we need to be sure is that we will be one of those people who bought ETH or Bitcoin when it was at its lowest. Expect the price to increase this week as more people will try to invest on Ethereum. It will be silly if we hesitate especially if we won't take risk on this coin while we can take risk on low ranking coins.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:32:57 AM

i can not believe it myself, but it really looks like it could happen. just a few weeks ago i thought that would not be possible anymore, but now the price is close to double digit. hopefully ethereum can recover one day.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:50:15 AM

Up until today, Ethereum still able to stand in its 3 digits position.
Even if it happen to fall into 2 digits, it should be able to came back up again.
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:20:35 AM

Low prices can indeed be an opportunity for us to buy coins, especially eth, which is currently experiencing a very drastic price decline and even if prices decline again, eth prices will only reach two-digit numbers, hopefully eth will not experience further price reductions because in my opinion now the price is too cheap enough.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:23:13 AM

As an investor, I prefer to buy BCH forks because they get a lot of money to support, but as a hunter, I am willing to accept ETH because it is easier to convert and use!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:26:17 AM

Stop to make more panic, to this day eth still has 3 digits, giving positive and prejudiced things is more cool.
The eth community is struggling to not down again, support it!

Asmh85

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:19:31 AM

It's possible for Ethereum to go even to one digit , because the ICOs start to liquid their collected funds so Ethereum status will be worse.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:29:05 AM

if falls to double digits i will buy more  Grin
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:35:45 AM

With what we have seen this year, I can say that it is possible for Ethereum to decline to double digits. It is not only ETH that is digging oil, virtually all other coins in the market are also doing so. I think the market is correcting itself for another era which will creates new sets of Crypto millionaires.

SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:35:49 AM

I think so, ETH double digits is on the way, we will see ETH below 100USD soon. It'll be a good time to buy some ETH and hold or for using to buy ICO next year. I image that the ICO market will come back very strongly next year and ETH will raise again higher 1000USD.
Prettymie

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:38:56 AM

If this will fall to double digits then this could be a chaos to the crypto world and open up many opinions that will divide the investors. I will just cross my fingers and hope for the best as I still believe that this will bounce back soon.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:40:06 AM

From the beginning of this year, the price of Ethereum has been very disappointing. Many people had high expectations with it, but it didn't happen. Now the price is around $100 and a few days time it will be in double digit.

dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:44:22 AM

I think it is possible... well, more than possible, we are pratically already there...
it is a good time to buy, for those that still have the chance to get the funds... but i think it is a good time to buy since a few weeks... Grin
the prespective is easily 1000usd on the next bull run (that we hope to be next year)... so ...

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: