Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:33:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH double digits  (Read 2214 times)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:01:51 AM

From the beginning of this year, the price of Ethereum has been very disappointing. Many people had high expectations with it, but it didn't happen. Now the price is around $100 and a few days time it will be in double digit.
A lots of people speculate that the value will fall more, double digit can happen if more panic sellers will sell out and keep dumping their coins, but if there's a good run this coming december maybe we will be able to see the bounce back and it can be much higher, though the last ATH can't be possible yet but in coming years when crypto will be recognized and bitcoin start to fly high again then ETH and other quality coins will follow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
M.C.V. (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:48:13 PM

I really love to see the double digits price of eth and when it happened, I will surely buy plenty of eth and store it for year even years or until the price will reach to 1k usd again.

I am not a good trader but I really love holding especially to currencies that has potential. Eth is the best currency to buy when it really falls to double digits price.

Same here bro. I hold it and will get some more to hold
StarFeederTopMider

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:06:06 PM

If breaks $ 100, then stop at 70, below any way.
But personally, I doubt that it is possible to break the psychological mark of $ 100.
I think soon the whales will enter the market and the whole crypt as a whole will begin intensive growth!
andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:05:14 PM

What do you think will ETH fall to double digits? And if it falls would you buy some?
Is this a test of strength, how much more can ETH be omitted? Already and so everything is at the bottom, but if it is even lower, it remains only to collect the remaining money in your pockets and buy more ETH, it is very beautiful prices.
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:50:01 PM

What do you think will ETH fall to double digits? And if it falls would you buy some?
Is this a test of strength, how much more can ETH be omitted? Already and so everything is at the bottom, but if it is even lower, it remains only to collect the remaining money in your pockets and buy more ETH, it is very beautiful prices.
it's a rare opportunity so we have to be able to use it. ETH is a coin with the opportunity to grow above average so buying it when the price drops for investment is a very good choice. I am sure if ETH can be 4 digits.
sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:41:04 PM

From the beginning of this year, the price of Ethereum has been very disappointing. Many people had high expectations with it, but it didn't happen. Now the price is around $100 and a few days time it will be in double digit.
A lots of people speculate that the value will fall more, double digit can happen if more panic sellers will sell out and keep dumping their coins, but if there's a good run this coming december maybe we will be able to see the bounce back and it can be much higher, though the last ATH can't be possible yet but in coming years when crypto will be recognized and bitcoin start to fly high again then ETH and other quality coins will follow.

I guess there'll be a short period when eth is $90 and lower, 3 months at most. Then it'll be a serious cycle of growth! no doubt, eth won't die in the nearest 2 years, so we may buy it when the market calms down

nityans

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:07:05 PM

We may see double digits of Ethereum price, but I doubt the price will stay in this range for long. Ethereum already at the moment has a good price to buy, and I think it's worth buying it.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:01:38 AM

It will be possible to happen, but not for now. There are many ICO companies using ETH and the tokens in their network.
If they are leaving eth network and make their own coins, then the price of eth maybe will going to the bottom.
I will buy ETH if the price falling and there are a promising project in ICO.

treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:42:12 AM

Ethereum falls could be also the good opportunity to buy some of it for preparation for the future. Once ethereum will bounce back there will have great formation of crypto communities that possible there will have huge ICO and more people will draw near to crypto.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:54:24 AM

if the price of ethereum really should be double digits, i use the time and buy. a better opportunity, it will probably not come, but i wait first, and see if i really trust myself that.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:10:16 AM

Yeah, I think if ETH reaches double digit is a good time to buy. ETH is very popular crypto and most usable crypto, there are so many good blockchain projects using ETH platform also ETH is still development progress...

Just reminder to invest with money that can you afford to lose...
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:22:51 AM

With the ethereum 2.0 launching by early next year, a double digit price is definitely a great steal. I do not expect Eth price to be as low as double digit once the new platform is launched. One of the best time to accumulate more.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:27:51 AM

Yes, ETH must come to double digit as still it has remaining more decline to be same for the market volatility. And, must come at least $50. If the market won't revive in 2019 then ETH price must come to even below $10. They I will more and more ETH.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:47:56 AM

Before, i did not believe that Ethereum will fall to as low as $500 and to $300 because it was the most common use platform but now that the price become $100 then i was convinced that everything is possible to happen in Ethereum specially the double digit theory as if this market difficulty will go on. I'm still thinking if i will buy or not as i did buy the dip before but it dips even more.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:16:34 AM

I guess there'll be a short period when eth is $90 and lower, 3 months at most. Then it'll be a serious cycle of growth! no doubt, eth won't die in the nearest 2 years, so we may buy it when the market calms down
It will not because of ethereum 2.0 begin in the future. i guess after the hardcap supply of ethereum will have discovered and then it will be so easy to take its high rate value. In fact that so many people are still waiting for that to have happened. when it reaches double-digit and i will prepare my self to buy that a lot.
houjinglong

Activity: 335

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:26:47 AM

This kind of situation usually does not happen, Ethereum 100 US dollars is already the lowest price, and will not be less than 100 US dollars in the future, Ethereum is a valuable coin. Although the bubble has broken, it is still valuable.

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:29:41 AM

Maybe, and yes.
ETH is still one of the very best projects in crypto. The whole market has been falling, but ETH more than other big coins. I think its price is going up consdierably in the long-term, so now does represent a good buying opportunity, and if it falls further, then even more so.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 06:30:58 AM

The lowest ETH fell during this heavy bloodbath was $102, It was so close to falling below $100, but there is now a slight revival in the market. It is now around $114

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:34:01 AM

Eth was down and almost on two digits, but this did not happen because many communities maintained their values. Not yet had time on two digits, Eth will return up and soar.

Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 06:58:59 AM

Definitely I will buy more and will be happy to keep for long time cos I believe the ETH will hit a very significant amount when next it move from this double digit am sure it will be four digit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: