Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:26:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH double digits  (Read 2219 times)
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:52:19 PM

Ethereum will survive and not descend to double digits, and if it does, it will have the strongest development team that will make it flourish.

Well, I hope you are right but there is some news that the founder of ETH is planning to leave ETH.  If the news is true and Vitalik leaves ETH, I think ETH will suffer.  There is no doubt the ETH value will go down.  I hope he reconsiders his thought and stays though.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:01:49 PM

What do you think will ETH fall to double digits? And if it falls would you buy some?
For now everything is still possible and reversal can still happen.  Three days ago ethereum tried to go back to double digits but that did not happen and we see a recovering to $125 and now is coming lower again.  
The general market conditions is bad and I think we should expect good conditions next year.  Trading of cryptocurrencies market is not favourable now and many holders has sold out of panic and that has affected the market seriously.  By this time next year I hope we would be tell another story and not what happened in 2018.
Ethereum will survive and not descend to double digits, and if it does, it will have the strongest development team that will make it flourish.
Ethereum will survive but we cannot really tell if it will decend double digits or not.  Descending to double digits does not stop it to becoming strong in future after all it happens to bitcoin before.
jerry29@

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:03:53 PM

Yeah it is normal when a market crashes. Even the most valuable coin at the cheap price. This is how market works .
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:12:39 PM

What do you think will ETH fall to double digits? And if it falls would you buy some?
Declining ratings from position two to position 3 will make most ETH investors try hard to get ETH back to second place if there is market recover. So far ETH is considered as one of the altcoins that has great potential and will have high prices and even rival the price of bitcoin, but when the crash comes ETH prices continue to decline and may make some investors disappointed. But in the future I see ETH prices will continue to improve and won't even touch double digit prices.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:16:14 PM

Once more and more people believe that Eth will further fall into double-digits, the more that it will not happen.
The market always has a way of screwing retail traders.  Grin
Same thing that happened this year, only a few were able to protect their downside and last good opportunity to stay in the sidelines was 1st week of May, when eth reached $800, everything went further south after that last opportunity.

Learn to trade and Trade from time to time, the experience will teach you a lot and open more opportunities.  Cool
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:16:51 PM

In this market, everything is possible but even if it falls below $ 100 it will be a great area to buy but I believe it very little.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:02:22 PM

IMO, it is a good price to buy ETH even at the current level $107. If the price fall to below $100, I will definitely try to buy more. The only thing is my cash is so limited.
ETH never going to double digits last dumping stage was 105$. But possibility was below in two digits. In this time who peoples bought it they are got more  profit. BTC fall/down too i think you can invest also in BTC.

ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:19:23 PM

No, I don't think that will happen. There are no prerequisites for this.
But, if suddenly the price drops to two-digit numbers, I, of course, take advantage of the situation and buy more Ether.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:30:14 PM

If you look at graph, you will see that Ethereum is going to the hell, very bad situation now for Ethereum.
Mainly it is caused by past ICOs that are selling their raised Ethers, but how long this will continue? Nobody knows.
tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:38:21 PM

I prefer reality, rather than just speculating, moreover you are not a person who has a big influence on the ups and downs of crypto prices. so just let the time tell you where the next market is going. because I believe the market will definitely stay away from what the trader has predicted

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 07:37:07 PM

Due to the instability of the market, I do not dare to buy more ethereum, I will wait for the further development of the market.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:40:23 PM

At the moment, everything is going to ensure that the Ethereum fell below $ 100. I think this is done on purpose. In addition, there are news about the improvement of ETH technology, which allowed to increase the number of network transactions per second.
frekans07

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:14:29 PM

ethereum has not yet dropped to a two-digit number, but many investors claim to fall. if bitcoin goes below 3 k, this will happen.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:19:05 PM

What happen to ethereum if they fall or dump gain for sure it will up the value. And I will buy more ethereum if that happened again.
Because when ethereum reached 1400 dollars I bought some so what more this day high chance to buy bunch of ethereum.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:26:45 PM

It's still very possible, if any another major dump should happen, ethereum will go back to double digits coin again, though i see it as an opportunity to make good investment.
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:47:43 PM

If this happens, I will be very upset. I last bought Ethereum at a price of $ 200 per coin. Now I have no money to buy Ethereum if it falls in price even lower.

GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:59:46 PM

I will buy 100 ETH if the ETH price falls to double digits, because in my opinion it is not possible if the price of ETH falls to double digits, because according to my prediction the lowest ETH price is at $ 105 and if the ETH price reaches that number then the price of ETH will not go down again instead it will increase.

Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:08:36 PM

Some people might people might just continue to wait for the impossible. Instead of making use of the opportunity at hand now, they are waiting for double digit. They may not get it and might end up buying at higher prices later.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:18:29 PM

Isn't the question if we invest when the price drastically falling into two digits. Its our own decision to take the risk or leave crypto and besides, we never push our self if we find out that we could loss if we will go on that.
Only our trust and strong believe towards ETH will help. Isn't the end of crypto and it probably recover soon.
Denton

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:30:44 PM

I believe in Ethereum, so I would buy it again if the price dropped that low. Many of course scares the present situation and they have already sold ether, but I don't think he can just die now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: