Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:28:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: You were just about to launch your ICO. Consider the last event, is it worth it?  (Read 106 times)
soldersold (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:04:02 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2018, 02:18:11 PM by soldersold

A few weeks ago I posted this here- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5064663.0
Some of you look at it as a joke, but I couldn't care less, I got a few useful tips and made a new connection that helps us throw.

So... We started developing our product and even build our PR plan base on this PR guide we found in this forum, we build our web and contact with few potential investors that show interest.

We solve the legal problems involving in this kind of business, and It was a big deal considering where we live. Tech-wise still has a lot of work to do, but it is going well.

Now, I presume that all of you aware of the market condition, The marketing is crashing  (It is not like we didn't know that the crypto market tend to be crazy sometimes, but still we didn't expect it to be such a strong downtrend)
Lately a lot of people telling us to hold, or drop it entirely.
I personally believe it is just a bump on the road, but my partner is a bit skeptic.

I want to hear what you guys think about the future of this market. Should we continue or leave it?
hoaryal1

Activity: 139
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 02:54:25 PM

Well, i recommend say hold for a bit, don't invest any more money, whatever you can progress without funds progress meanwhile.

I  would definitely wait the market will stabilize a bit

GuerrillaBuzz is taking marketing to the next level by creating and distributing content in the crypto world. We've helped our clients to raise more than $100 Million.
GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing, Cryptocurrency & Blockchain PR company
https://guerrillabuzz.com/
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:03:37 PM

A few weeks ago I posted this here- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5064663.0
Some of you look at it as a joke, but I couldn't care less, I got a few useful tips and made a new connection that helps us throw.

So... We started developing our product and even build our PR plan base on this PR guide we found in this forum, we build our web and contact with few potential investors that show interest.

We solve the legal problems involving in this kind of business, and It was a big deal considering where we live. Tech-wise still has a lot of work to do, but it is going well.

Now, I presume that all of you aware of the market condition, The marketing is crashing  (It is not like we didn't know that the crypto market tend to be crazy sometimes, but still we didn't expect it to be such a strong downtrend)
Lately a lot of people telling us to hold, or drop it entirely.
I personally believe it is just a bump on the road, but my partner is a bit skeptic.

I want to hear what you guys think about the future of this market. Should we continue or leave it?
It depends on the idea of your project, but you have to take in account what will let the investors to participate in your project in the current downtrend market.
I think there are difficulties to persuade the investors to join any ICO and if you have ICO incubator or advisory board ,they should advise you to postpone the ICO.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: