Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:08:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HTC Deal  (Read 158 times)
pangu (OP)

Activity: 2758
Merit: 599

CoinMetro

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:15:14 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum values have been dropping dramatically pas week. If you are intrested in buying the HTC Exodus, now is a good time since the price HTC is asking is 0.15BTC or 4.78Ether, which translates to around 450$ at the moment.

Considering that the hardware specs of the Exodus are the same as the U12+, this price is certainly a good deal.

The value of these crypto currency's may be dropping even more in the coming days so maybe you can score an even better deal by holding off just a bit longer.

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:33:00 PM

Yes brother the crypto market condition is really bad from last few days it deeply down now and what you suggest to buy a HTC exodus it is really great idea but I can't do anything now due to  I was buy BTC and eth very high price and you can share more details about how can we buy HTC exodus through btc or eth.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
iknowsatoshe

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:21:47 PM

I think that you should all wait for Aphone to come out. It uses HTC exodus as hardware and its own blockchain infrastracture, which can mine on its own around 40$ USDT anually. Definitely worths taking a look. I consider it the same hot deal as buying a Hooch membership right now for 45$ per annual subscription and get 1 free drink per day in NYC Grin
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:20:49 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum values have been dropping dramatically pas week. If you are intrested in buying the HTC Exodus, now is a good time since the price HTC is asking is 0.15BTC or 4.78Ether, which translates to around 450$ at the moment.

Considering that the hardware specs of the Exodus are the same as the U12+, this price is certainly a good deal.

The value of these crypto currency's may be dropping even more in the coming days so maybe you can score an even better deal by holding off just a bit longer.

I really like the EXODUS of HTC.
can you give me a link to their sale site?
I wonder if they will ship the item to my country.
At the rate of 0.15 is the shipping fee included?
a link will be a big help brother!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: