Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:44:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: we are going to - NEW PUMPS.  (Read 967 times)
axecommunity

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:07:08 AM

i think now is good period for investitions.  in crypto and in ICO, becouse when market will start grows, all ICO and coin will grow, 1/2 X minimum. and now is best period for buy cryptos with ETH, becouse now price is near 100$, and when some ICO will finish after 2-3 month, and them want 10000 ETH for soft cap, and this 10 000 ETH will grow in price, you will got guaranted bennefits in your token.

#changemymind

I am not sure to invest in ICO, especially after the token entered several exchanges. most of the price will be dumped in even far from the price of ico. you can try to learn it I think we are all aware of that. so, don't be too ambitious to get profits especially fast profits. but if investing in altcoin might be the best option

I will suggest you to invest in those ICOs which are entered in the softcap as when these projects reach their softcap then it becomes confirmed that the developers will launch their project. Then hold your coins for long term no matter how the price go as the price will increase at the end when the market will up.
sunsilk

Activity: 2968
Merit: 622

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:00:24 PM

Those projects that wanted to have 10,000 ETH for their soft cap are striving if they will never adjust that expectation. Some of these projects can no longer proceed with that amount.

Though the current value of 10,000 ETH today is just around $1,000,000. Before its very likely and regardless of the value of Ethereum they are valuing it with fiat not with the quantity.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:21:52 AM

I am positive that market of Cryptocurrency will rise in due course.  It is important to be actively buying highly recommend selected quality coin.  These coin are been talked about daily on different thread and the icing on the cake of Cryptocurrency right now is prices that are very cheap!
This is the right thing to do, but how many are going to do it taking into account that the market is not showing a strong recovery, in my opinion very few will do it, they will know at a logical level that the opportunity they are seeing is one that is not going to be here forever but deep down they will be afraid to do it and they will find an excuse not to do it.
That is the same as what I am currently thinking, the market is now starting to grow again, but I also see that the market has not been able to show that it will really grow high again, and I also investors are still cautious careful in making their investment, because I think they don't want to be trapped a second time, and what they fear is, the decline will suddenly happen again.
People are like that, just look at ethereum for some time the price of ethereum was too low and many people were warning that such price will not last for long and that the price of ethereum will go up again, many people did not listen and now they are regretting not investing in ethereum when they had the chance and now they are afraid to invest in it when it is clear to me that we will at least reach 200 dollars.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: