Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:31:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: we are going to - NEW PUMPS.  (Read 960 times)
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:21:20 PM

Crypto is full of risk, and nobody can guarantee it.
I saw a lot of traders, whales predicting the price would not go lower from $5000 a couple weeks ago, but look at it right now? what I mean is, indeed everything is dumped heavily right now. And the probability for us to make a lot of money from this action is big, but do not forget the fact that everything is possible in cryptocurrency.
It started at $0.2 before, that means it has a possibility to reach that point again right?
take your time, make your strategy and do not blindly love it with all of your heart.

you are right. ai agree with you 100000000%.
dont panic. future is for CRYPTO. and grow your capital.
buy when price is down, and sell when price will high. this is 2*2=4.

now is small price, and great period for buy. now is time for buy ! ! !
To buy something on the market just because it has become very cheap, it looks at least strange. Maybe we should wait for good signals of market growth?

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:22:42 PM

Crypto is full of risk, and nobody can guarantee it.
I saw a lot of traders, whales predicting the price would not go lower from $5000 a couple weeks ago, but look at it right now? what I mean is, indeed everything is dumped heavily right now. And the probability for us to make a lot of money from this action is big, but do not forget the fact that everything is possible in cryptocurrency.
It started at $0.2 before, that means it has a possibility to reach that point again right?
take your time, make your strategy and do not blindly love it with all of your heart.

you are right. ai agree with you 100000000%.
dont panic. future is for CRYPTO. and grow your capital.
buy when price is down, and sell when price will high. this is 2*2=4.

now is small price, and great period for buy. now is time for buy ! ! !
To buy something on the market just because it has become very cheap, it looks at least strange. Maybe we should wait for good signals of market growth?
Good signals?
Where's you getting them from? Some PnD channel on TG?
This is the time to DYOR and find those awesome cryptos with great development team behind them and get into them cheap.
Will the market go lower? It's looking certain.
Will your crypto loss value despite the DYOR and DD and finding one with an incredible dev team? Certainly.
But nothing last forever, if you understand market circle, there's nothing much to really worry about other than the optimal entry point
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 07:31:12 AM

Some ICO selling their ETH when they receive them, also there is a chance that eth will go lower. Vitalik Buterin many times said that eth must be cheap)
But most of them are still holding their ethereum without care so much about the price of etherum itself. Ethereum should worth a lot of money consider it's not a security token and can you give me the link that vitalik said about that? i will be appreciated it dude.
It said many times in his interviews that eth just a fuel in supercomputer so it can't cost too much this is just utility token.
"
The amount of sustainable usage of blockchain is very low. Although it exists, there are a lot of people giving value to cryptocurrencies, yet the amount of useful stuff happening is still much lower than the $200 billion market cap makes it seem. The main challenge for the industry as I see it is basically understanding how to bridge that gap and get to point where there is $200 billion in some sense of actual final value being generated, Buterin explained. "

https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/964838207215955969?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E964838207215955969&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Ffortune.com%2F2018%2F02%2F19%2Fethereum-price-ether-vitalik-buterin%2F

Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:17:22 PM

i think now is good period for investitions.  in crypto and in ICO, becouse when market will start grows, all ICO and coin will grow, 1/2 X minimum. and now is best period for buy cryptos with ETH, becouse now price is near 100$, and when some ICO will finish after 2-3 month, and them want 10000 ETH for soft cap, and this 10 000 ETH will grow in price, you will got guaranted bennefits in your token.

#changemymind

I am not sure to invest in ICO, especially after the token entered several exchanges. most of the price will be dumped in even far from the price of ico. you can try to learn it I think we are all aware of that. so, don't be too ambitious to get profits especially fast profits. but if investing in altcoin might be the best option

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:23:04 PM

i think now is good period for investitions.  in crypto and in ICO, becouse when market will start grows, all ICO and coin will grow, 1/2 X minimum. and now is best period for buy cryptos with ETH, becouse now price is near 100$, and when some ICO will finish after 2-3 month, and them want 10000 ETH for soft cap, and this 10 000 ETH will grow in price, you will got guaranted bennefits in your token.

#changemymind

I am not sure to invest in ICO, especially after the token entered several exchanges. most of the price will be dumped in even far from the price of ico. you can try to learn it I think we are all aware of that. so, don't be too ambitious to get profits especially fast profits. but if investing in altcoin might be the best option

It is normal for an ICO token to undergo that stuff.  Remember their token are released to the investors and bounty hunters while they are just starting to fulfill the roadmap.  There is more supply than the demand because the adoption is not yet that widely spread.  But I have seen legit ICO and even those who are just giving away their coin to recover from this kind of dump after some months or years.  That is because they have delivered their product and people had adopted their project and roadmap.
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:15:16 PM

#changemymind

It depends on the project you will going to invest as some ICO has potential to grow if you have patience to wait until it they fully deliver their product to the market. It needs to do your diligent research because most of them had been hitting the bottom due to massive dumping but if you believe that they will recover then this time is the best to buy while they are much much cheaper than their ICO price.
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:00:24 PM

Let's sell your house and invest in cryptocurrency right now. LOL. But make sure that you'll be able to hold until price of whole cryptocurrency rise to new ATH price Smiley). There are so many investors and holders cut the loss because they lost belief in crypto market after long time holding.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:32:24 AM

ICO is high risk investation, its not just dump and pump scheme but good ICO are have working platform, good ecosystem demand and supply, large community and holder. In this Q4 2019 i just invest in Lyfe, now hardcap reached..
FR1DGE

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:04:37 AM

I completely agree, but the only advantage of eth's price being low is you can buy eth from exchanges for fiat and invest it. People that have been holding eth and want to invest in icos are disadvantaged because 1 ETH can buy less now than when it was at $400. For example, in the ICO I am invested, evoai, the token is pinned to $0.55. Since I invested some time ago, I got more tokens for my eth than investors would now. If you are buying eth to invest in ICOs though, nothing has changed.

PS. Evoai has a working product already and has shared it with users to beta test. You can look more into EVOAI at http://evoai.network and learn more in their telegram: t.me/evoai
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:10:34 AM

Let's sell your house and invest in cryptocurrency right now. LOL. But make sure that you'll be able to hold until the price of whole cryptocurrency rise to new ATH price Smiley). There are so many investors and holders cut the loss because they lost belief in the crypto market after long time holding.

See in every investment there is huge risk involved in it, so it is very good to hold them as long as possible until you make some decent profit on your investment. Nobody will say exactly how long it is going to take for the recovery. We shouldn't give up but if you take chance you might lose value in the market.
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:51:00 PM

Every month I think so: “finally, the price is at the bottom, soon to the moon”. But I am always mistaken, the price is falling and falling all the time, my faith is weakening, how can I motivate myself?
not only you man, I also feel the same thing. but even so, I still hope that the pump will happen soon and always prepare with bad possibilities.

TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:31:26 PM

i cant see pumping right now, because i see the market still same even be worse.
but market will not this condition forever, market will recover, but nobody know when it happen.
we just need to waiting.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:31:52 AM

I am positive that market of Cryptocurrency will rise in due course.  It is important to be actively buying highly recommend selected quality coin.  These coin are been talked about daily on different thread and the icing on the cake of Cryptocurrency right now is prices that are very cheap!
This is the right thing to do, but how many are going to do it taking into account that the market is not showing a strong recovery, in my opinion very few will do it, they will know at a logical level that the opportunity they are seeing is one that is not going to be here forever but deep down they will be afraid to do it and they will find an excuse not to do it.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:52:09 AM

I am positive that market of Cryptocurrency will rise in due course.  It is important to be actively buying highly recommend selected quality coin.  These coin are been talked about daily on different thread and the icing on the cake of Cryptocurrency right now is prices that are very cheap!
This is the right thing to do, but how many are going to do it taking into account that the market is not showing a strong recovery, in my opinion very few will do it, they will know at a logical level that the opportunity they are seeing is one that is not going to be here forever but deep down they will be afraid to do it and they will find an excuse not to do it.
That is the same as what I am currently thinking, the market is now starting to grow again, but I also see that the market has not been able to show that it will really grow high again, and I also investors are still cautious careful in making their investment, because I think they don't want to be trapped a second time, and what they fear is, the decline will suddenly happen again.

karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:30:50 AM

There is definitely a positive reversal in cryptocurrency market. However,  I do not think there will be pump as it usually was rather,  there will be gradual increase in price and volume and this will lead to more solid and robust market!

luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:37:29 AM

New pump is coming. It is undeniable. Look at market,there is an increase. it is definitely so.
I believe there will be an increase in both crypto price and volatility!
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:42:23 AM

i cant see pumping right now, because i see the market still same even be worse.
but market will not this condition forever, market will recover, but nobody know when it happen.
we just need to waiting.

and i hope you already see a good price movements,, because today the marketcap was rising hard,,
hopefully this will be the beginning from the bull my friend

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
zeze2100

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:46:32 AM

At this time, the market continues to be a little sluggish, but only short-term increases are taking place.but these developments also give us clues about the new year will not be stagnant.market expectations should not be constantly high.

[  ATRONOCOM  ]   BUILT FOR YOU ANDYOUR CRYPTO LIFESTYLE
https://www.atronocom.io/
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:00:12 AM

this is the shame of the crypto sphere.. the pump & dumps schemes.. this only brings volatility , .. this will only delay a massive adoption ofr cryptocurrencies, as common people fear this oscillations in prices. That way, we cant use our coins for daily payments! Sad

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:27:17 PM

At this time, the market continues to be a little sluggish, but only short-term increases are taking place.but these developments also give us clues about the new year will not be stagnant.market expectations should not be constantly high.

We observe the price increases too shortly to be able to evaluate this. It is possible that in a week or two prices will fall even more again, but it is also possible that this is the beginning of long-term increases.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀