Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:16:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 5-7% weekly return - new service  (Read 220 times)
raveron (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:53:26 PM

Hello everyone,

I do money online with different products shipping them all around the world. Usually my profit is around 20% of each product. I can say it is safe most of the time as return but there are cases and cases, I am always cautious.

I am offering this service to people that might want a steady return. Right now I am not winning as much as I did in the past as I am not holding so much bitcoin anymore and I can't afford the proper cash flow (I hope this is the right description).

I won't offer more details about what I do because, I consider a unique opportunity not so used by other people.

What I am offering:

For the first month a 5% weekly return with a maximum of 0.05 btc investment. Minimum periode of time being a week.

How is this going to be?

All weeks on schedule will start on Monday! If you invest on Friday, your investment periode will actually start on Monday and you will receive your investment back + profit at the next Sunday. I want to do it like this, not to confuse the investments.

I will provide evidences of payments to the wallets sent each Sunday, please do not send from exchanges, I will pay back only from the address I have received the investment (easier to track).

Please ask for an address each time you want to invest.

At this moment I do have some people helping me as loans mostly and I give a return back. But in the same way I can offer back an opportunity for everyone here.

I don't know for how long this will still work (I do this for almost 1 year and half) or if it will attract any type of users.

Why just 0.05 btc max investment? This is how much I can afford to give back right away in case of need while I am moving products from a place to another and literally I don't have access to your bitcoins, being held in escrows.

Note*
Sorries for posting from a new account but my old account is not reachable. I was not in bitcointalk area for a long time and can't remember my password  nor the username

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raveron (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:08:09 PM

I have received only one question until now regarding this investment service.

Still active at this moment and hoping to attract some users.
raveron (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:00:19 PM

Still available. Sorry for the return if it is too small. This is the best that i can offer for those interested
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: