Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:26:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cyptocurrency never be great again as it was?  (Read 33305 times)
mlsbd

Activity: 516
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:21:01 PM

Last year, with the popularity of the ICO market, cryptocurrencies were able to lead the bull market, but this year the market has become even worse due to the decline in purchasing power!
Last year cryptocurency market was too high so ICO market was strong and huge popularity. Everyone lose their hope because of long term bearish market. Definitely i believe crypto currency again will be great to takes few years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:24:57 PM

I have no doubts that it would become even greater within the next several years. We are just at the beginning and by 2025 crypto currencies will become mass adopted and we would have a great future guys!

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:07:57 AM

Nothing is wrong with cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin. Earning from trading, campaigns, bounties and that kind of stuff is never the main purpose of crypto.
Let's not forget what cryptocurrency seeks to solve... is it being solved or not? I mean, take a look at the number of Decentralized exchanges that has been developed so far.. Isn't that amazing?
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 941

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 06:37:29 AM

This gets said every while when there is bear market. What goes up, goes down — current market is just reflection of meteoric rise we seen in 2017.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:42:21 AM

The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why

I think that the bottom of cryptomarket is still ahead but as we know all the markets have cycles. So does crypto market. And after the bearish trend we will see a bullish one. The question is only one here - when this will happen? I think that we will see some growth of the crypto market in the second half of 2019 and there will be inevitable pump in 2020 when Bitcoin halving takes place.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:56:05 AM

Now the crypto market is really experiencing a strong crisis. But in principle, the situation gradually stabilized. Therefore, I am sure that soon we will be able to notice the active appreciation of good coins. Now you need not to miss the opportunity to purchase reliable cryptocurrencies, while prices remain minimal.
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 04:02:10 AM

I think your optimism on cryptocurrency has misplaced. If there would be a bull run again and it is like feeling alive in cryptocurrency. Everybody now is hoping for market's comeback through this bear market.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 04:28:16 AM

The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why

sometimes when an old tree like bitcoin dies, the forst gets even more beautiful

wolfing

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:28:37 AM

I think Cryptocurrency will grow further and far from worsening because crypto is a long-term investment that is quite a big profit if compared to other investments. Therefore you should start Crypto investment from now before regretting it later.
Freny250
Copper Member

Activity: 307
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:47:18 AM

This just the infant stage of cryptocurrency. And like any other industry cryptocurency is still undergoing some restructuring before it becomes widely acceptable and when its being globally acceptable its price will spike up again as it will command so much value and usecase

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:51:57 AM

We never know whether the bull will reappear again someday or not, just as people in 2014 never thought that the prices would rise drastically in 2017. Beliefs and patience would be tested. Keeping some coins at present time could give a good return in the future.
This is indeed a test of being loyal to your coins, and having more patience. No one knows if the market is going to survive but many are still hoping for the possible bull run this year. We are on the stage of doubting again, and maybe this time we know what to do. Holding can be good in the future, but you must be ready for the worst scenario in the future.
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 04:56:21 AM

Changes in future will determine where the direction of cryptocurrency, the advancement of technology is there anyone who can match blockchain and crypto investment.
NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 05:15:12 AM

We never know whether the bull will reappear again someday or not, just as people in 2014 never thought that the prices would rise drastically in 2017. Beliefs and patience would be tested. Keeping some coins at present time could give a good return in the future.
This is indeed a test of being loyal to your coins, and having more patience. No one knows if the market is going to survive but many are still hoping for the possible bull run this year. We are on the stage of doubting again, and maybe this time we know what to do. Holding can be good in the future, but you must be ready for the worst scenario in the future.
facing any condition in market need strong mental.and we have to traineed our mental and emotion so we should not panic when market running on worst scenario.we have to able to keep our faith and trust to this market till market recovered again.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 05:38:42 AM

I can see this bear market has really affect so many noobs who are in for the quick cash and not for the technology itself, as the price of the market is getting dip and dipper every day by day which I think so many have loss hope as they never believe and know what the crypto can do in a short while , but I will encourage everyone to embrace this crypto no matter the situation of the market now as now is the best time to acquire what you can to enjoy it later.
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 05:49:07 AM

Don't lose hope. Surely it will rise to the top again but we can't say exactly when. It will come, just be patient. Crypto always come back from losses since the beginning so there is nothing unusual in this situation we are in right now. We just have to wait for the market to recover and wait for some news and development in the crypto world that might trigger the next bull run history.

sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:54:20 PM

Now the crypto market is really experiencing a strong crisis. But in principle, the situation gradually stabilized. Therefore, I am sure that soon we will be able to notice the active appreciation of good coins. Now you need not to miss the opportunity to purchase reliable cryptocurrencies, while prices remain minimal.
For the short term, maybe cryptocurrency is still going down, but gradually prices will improve. My analysis takes 3 or 4 more years for cryptocurrency to experience its glory like in 2017. At that time everyone participated in buying cryptocurrency until the overload was fatal. Prices finally fell and continued to fall. To restore it takes time, but I'm sure it will return.

Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:04:16 PM

The possibility that it can still occur is difficult to predict what will happen. But I don't think I lost hope, I personally still believe that cryptocurrencu can be great again, it might take a long time. But, still believe in yourself and the decisions you will make later.
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 11:59:11 PM

Negative emotions are verý not required for progress or growth.  It is always in your best option to do away with it or ensure you overcome it as it will get you stucked to the same point if you don't. Cryptocurrency has once been great and can always be great. There are a lot of news as regards how in a short while cryptocurrency will be gone. I hear it too, I chose to ignore them, so it doesn't conflict with my mindset.  You too should do the same.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:34:45 AM

For the short term, maybe cryptocurrency is still going down, but gradually prices will improve. My analysis takes 3 or 4 more years for cryptocurrency to experience its glory like in 2017. At that time everyone participated in buying cryptocurrency until the overload was fatal. Prices finally fell and continued to fall. To restore it takes time, but I'm sure it will return.

Its true to recover, market need more time. Cryptocurrency will rising again when mass adoption happen. No one can make prediction about market movement but if we patient and hold, we will make profits

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:44:14 AM

Its true to recover, market need more time. Cryptocurrency will rising again when mass adoption happen. No one can make prediction about market movement but if we patient and hold, we will make profits

The market doesn't matter here. Only things that matter are the technology and its usability. If it's easy and advantageous to use, people will start using it. Otherwise not.

That is what makes sense to me. The market tries to anticipate, but it's still very vague which one will make it and which one will not.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: