Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:22:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cyptocurrency never be great again as it was?  (Read 33305 times)
benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:04:06 AM

Crypto is already great right now because its a new innovation and it has a lot of opportunities. If what you mean by "great" is the next bull run, I think it will happen again but we don't really know when. In fact no one knows when. Right now, the market is still recovering from the previous bull run. Once the market stabilize, it will start to rise and probably make another history.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:05:40 AM

The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
I think that when the cryptocurrency falls to a certain stage, it will stop. As the market develops steadily, it will start to rise.

hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:14:55 AM

The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
I think that when the cryptocurrency falls to a certain stage, it will stop. As the market develops steadily, it will start to rise.
you're right, maybe in recent years the decline of cryptocurrency has made many people think negatively. but, I think the opposite, even now the cryptocurrency is still the center of attention. well, this is only a matter of time until the cryptocurerncy returns to great again.
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:51:01 AM

I am sure that the cryptocurrency will definitely grow and time will come and a coin that will certainly be able to provide better functionality than fiat money!
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:03:54 AM

Cryptocurrency continues to grow in price from the beginning of its existence, and I believe that this process has just begun, because cryptocurrency is extremely weak in everyday life. We are at the beginning of the journey, which means there is a chance to see even higher values than before.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:06:29 AM

Crypto's journey is not over, so crypto can grow well in many countries can accept and adopt it. There must be a time when crypto rose again and was as great as before, all of this went gradually. For those who persevere and be patient, they will surely find the great time that happened and also enjoy the results.
matricaria

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:38:24 AM

I think that cryptocurrency will be able to recover. It seems to me that we just have to be more patient. This is a very difficult period in crypto.

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:41:48 AM

no one can predict with certainty the price and development of crypto currencies will be like what they are in our current condition and our patience is needed we must be able and clever in utilizing every opportunity we will get in his investment

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:44:58 AM

I think the price of krypto will be even better, for me you don't worry that the current market price is slow, so for me there is still much hope that market prices will rise again in the future.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:20:02 AM

I know people ask this type of questions when they are under stress and its understandable most people here are facing huge losses due to market situation but i think it is normal market cycle once the wave is completed we will definitely see next wave up so have some patience and good times are surely coming.

Mmesooma1
Copper Member

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:28:13 AM

Cryptocurency is barely nine years old and I think there's a big future ahead of it. Despite the hassles and struggles to control the market, the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency has the potential to change the world forever

satriagedhe

Activity: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:57:51 PM

i think cryptocurrency are still great , the top coin still have price and still work till now since 7-8 years ago , so i think  that not bad thing
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:00:03 PM

Crypto will be great again, we are just facing tough times in this long lasting bearish market. Many good news lately on the market and that should have be reflected to the market cap as well. It is only matter of time.
Agree, that's just a matter of time for the market and us. In late 2018 and early 2019 there was a lot of good news and many organizations participated in this market. It will be very soon we will see a good market back up

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
centhiniz

Activity: 292

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:07:07 PM

the bear market will definitely end, price fluctuations make crypto difficult to predict, there is still the possibility that prices will experience a significant increase and crypto returns as great as before, don't worry because the bear market will definitely end and we will see the arrival of bullrun

Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:10:54 PM

Crypto will be great again, we are just facing tough times in this long lasting bearish market. Many good news lately on the market and that should have be reflected to the market cap as well. It is only matter of time.
Agree, that's just a matter of time for the market and us. In late 2018 and early 2019 there was a lot of good news and many organizations participated in this market. It will be very soon we will see a good market back up
Unfortunately the market situation at that time was not so good, in fact the market fell again. now it may be the beginning to improve the market so that it can improve again. see the market moving up and down, but from the price there seems to be no movement so good, it still looks stable.

otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:52:30 PM

of course we all don't know how things are going to be in the future. because the current market situation is unpredictable. especially the longer the more ico is just fraud. so everyone will certainly be worried, now.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:04:56 PM

I think in the future, the price of cryptocurrency will increase although its price is now very low but I believe it will have potential for the future, especially blockchain technology.
ifykiki
Copper Member

Activity: 193

$martFund

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:07:11 PM

It's still great, it's one of the things moving the economy. No matter how low it goes it's importance cannot be ignored, but more growth is coming soon

Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:08:42 PM

I don't think so, cryptocurrencies will be great again in the future, and it has a shining future, but we shouldn't panic about the actual situation of the crypto market, because it is usual that the volatility of the prices will make this market unstable, going up and down all the time almost.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:12:51 PM

I think in the future, the price of cryptocurrency will increase although its price is now very low but I believe it will have potential for the future, especially blockchain technology.
it's true the problem is with the passage of crypto currencies and the blockchain system that will be used in the future, so to experience a big increase it will definitely be the price of crypto coins on expensive
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: