Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:32:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which coins have more potential than bitcoin.  (Read 680 times)
hannahboy

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:05:05 AM

When you think of coding money, you often think of Bitcoin. But now, Bitcoin seems to have become "outdated" and the following altcoin threatens the dominance of the Bitcoin market in the future. Here I am talking about Nano (XRB). Nano can handle 7,000 transactions per second and this level can increase over time and can even compete with Visa. The secret behind this is block network architecture, which allows transactions to be processed very quickly. This transaction speed allows Nano to become a potential co-dominant market for the Bitcoin pre-encoding market.

What do you think about XRB?
That coins look better but I am not that much sure about its future that it will be more strong than Bitcoin. It may give more profit but still it is better that we remain with Bitcoin or other bigger coins which are at the top on the list. Electroneum is also a coin which looks like a trending coin of the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:51:04 AM

coin which has the potential to be very expensive and can provide benefits for you is probably bitcoin and several other coins that have a supply of under 21 million coin pieces which means very limited supply so that it will make the price very expensive.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:37:20 PM

After today when I see that market all green I would say Cardano have all perspectives to be  a coin like BTC
What? Come to your senses, what did this project do today? I probably would have believed if you talked about the EOS project at least about him, because I didn’t hear anything good at all about the ADA project.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:30:20 PM

Bitcoin is like gold in crypto. It will always be very expensive and valuable while crypto market lives. Some other coins, especially new ones are much better and more convenient than BTC - that's for sure. But bitcoin role is being like gold in crypto. Something valuable and rare, not very useful and user friendly though.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████