Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:11:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which coins have more potential than bitcoin.  (Read 680 times)
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 02:16:39 AM

When you think of coding money, you often think of Bitcoin. But now, Bitcoin seems to have become "outdated" and the following altcoin threatens the dominance of the Bitcoin market in the future. Here I am talking about Nano (XRB). Nano can handle 7,000 transactions per second and this level can increase over time and can even compete with Visa. The secret behind this is block network architecture, which allows transactions to be processed very quickly. This transaction speed allows Nano to become a potential co-dominant market for the Bitcoin pre-encoding market.

What do you think about XRB?

in this space, people are just speculating bitcoin as a form of investment, they dont care if it is outdated. On the other hand, if people starts to recognize more altcoins because of obsolete bitcoin, i believe it will be eth soon. because it is the 2nd largest crypto and most adopted protocol out there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:56:24 AM

When you think of coding money, you often think of Bitcoin. But now, Bitcoin seems to have become "outdated" and the following altcoin threatens the dominance of the Bitcoin market in the future. Here I am talking about Nano (XRB). Nano can handle 7,000 transactions per second and this level can increase over time and can even compete with Visa. The secret behind this is block network architecture, which allows transactions to be processed very quickly. This transaction speed allows Nano to become a potential co-dominant market for the Bitcoin pre-encoding market.

Now there are a lot of altcoins, it is difficult to distinguish those tokens are promising, only through the accumulation of time can reflect the value of the altcoin.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:46:30 AM

I will investigate this XRB less. But if indeed his achievements up to the best of it this will certainly can break down the market in the near future. will certainly be a challenge for many great altcoins too when they don't want to develop then altcoin like this can jump XRB upward quickly.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:02:32 AM

Even though Bitcoin is "outdated" like you mentioned, it's still the most recognized and used crypto until now. It's almost impossible to take over bitcoin at least not in the near time. But i agree with you on Nano. I believe that Nano is one of altcoins that will standing next to bitcoin. It's instantaneous and feeless which is convenient for micro transaction.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:57:24 AM

No one ever listens to the advices given in these threads to be honest.

Build something that has value, pick something with a great brand, work hard, and be patient.
It is true, in most cases it happens that people after the origin of any situation pay attention to early predictions. The thing is that now probably a huge number of people who make predictions and people simply do not have confidence in the forecasts as a whole.
JimmyNg90
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:53:26 PM

But now, Bitcoin seems to have become "outdated" and the following altcoin threatens the dominance of the Bitcoin market in the future. Here I am talking about Nano (XRB).

Rank 38 on coinmarketcap and intend to replace the dominant position of bitcoin. Hm, it seems far away. I think you should look for other options. Maybe bitcoin will be outdated but not in the next few decades.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Deagle21

Activity: 333

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:07:11 PM

What is XRB?? I am sure that these are all words that have not yet been implemented. why nobody still uses this token if it is so good? no one will replace bitcoin. Moreover, Bitcoin will have a lot of updates
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 04:10:56 PM

I think the more centralized currency, Ripple, has more potential to rise as compared to BTC in coming years. Bitcoin cash, EOS, and Neo also in my list for potential coins.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 04:11:38 PM

7000 transactions per seconds is not sufficient is adoption comes, there are certainly lots of tokens that can make more transaction millions even per seconds. But yes nano can be a good tokens to invest with. But there are far better than it.

But now, Bitcoin seems to have become "outdated" and the following altcoin threatens the dominance of the Bitcoin market in the future. Here I am talking about Nano (XRB).

Rank 38 on coinmarketcap and intend to replace the dominant position of bitcoin. Hm, it seems far away. I think you should look for other options. Maybe bitcoin will be outdated but not in the next few decades.

Yep 38th is too far and when you check the tokens above it are far developed. The truth about ranking is that those coins on top are the better ones.

kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:20:21 PM

for now, I have not found a coin or altcoin that has the potential to surpass bitcoin, and maybe I don't think there can be a coin or an altcoin that can compensate for bitcoin. because of the minds of the bitcoin investors who become a benchmark of coins or other altcoins.
mayan251

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 04:35:05 PM

To surpass BTC, it is necessary to achieve a certain market value. At present, the market value of BTC is still in the first place. Other altcoins are unlikely to surpass it.

rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:08:15 PM

Before compete with Bitcoin or just Visa (working stable business) Nano need to prove itself among other altcoins for beginning.
There are alredy a lot of good alts with working business, pump of Nano means nothing, any new coins should recommend themself
for several years.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:13:49 PM

Today I do not see the coins, which in terms of potential and reliability can compete with Bitcoin. Many considered such ETH and Ripple. But they also do not compete with the king.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:37:59 PM

I find it funny to hear that someone can compete with Bitcoin. Every day there are new coins that want to compete but its are too far from it. Perhaps XRP will be able to rise to the level of ETH but it will not win Bitcoin.   
kobita333

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

Official Street Team member

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:43:44 PM

There is not a single one till now. Comparing any coin with BTC will be foolish. Back in the day, people were thinking that ETH will surpass BTC and what is the standing now? BTC may have some scalability problem but still, it's the most potential.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:50:56 PM

Bitcoin is the first coin with a good system, but the growth of altcoin continues to develop the system to exceed the quality of Bitcoin so that the Bitcoin system is no longer superior. I have heard about Nano (XRB) with a system of speed transactions that are so fast and unlimited. we live in an age where technology can facilitate our work, so it's not surprising that crypto develops all systems to satisfy users.
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:33:34 PM

Surely can't say an altcoin has the potential to overtake Bitcoin but the altcoins giving a better privacy will be the top coins to invest in. Because this is what people will be looking to use. The altcoins like Horizen will be preferred by people, so their price will increase with the uses.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:13:55 PM

Nano is a good project, and one with potential notwithstanding. However, with a TPS of 7000 may not be dependable in actual reality on a worldscale index. I'm looking out for new ICOs and projects like Credits CS and MFChain, both have good prospects and have what it takes to facilitate mainstream crypto adoption. CS promised to offer 1million TPS, don't know how 7000 TPS will hold a candle to that. And MFChain are in some kind of partnership with them, so I suppose the 'modern' in MFChain isn't just an ordinary word afterall.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:22:28 PM

Their are lot of coins which have their own projects and its potential but in the end they are all depended on Bitcoin on value, on other side Bitcoin is a currency who has lot of potential, the main is that it is currency which is not depended on any projects as it is itself used in all projects.

jupppo

Activity: 385

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:48:06 PM

I think we should choose Ethereum. It's one of the most powerful coins on the cryptomarket. On ERC-20 are based hundreds of successful projects. So it has a lot of chances to become the next top currency.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: