Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:29:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saturn Black Platform | Token Sale | Public stage  (Read 22491 times)
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:03:16 AM

Thanks for adding another bounty round. I have a question, how many more will there be? Is there a specific plan for the week?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:37:15 AM

I do hope that the progressive actions and good performance of the Saturn Platform will keep up on this like of momentum they have. Moreover, I am hoping for the good outcome of this another round of bounty campaign of the Saturn Platform.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:41:15 PM

I do hope that the progressive actions and good performance of the Saturn Platform will keep up on this like of momentum they have. Moreover, I am hoping for the good outcome of this another round of bounty campaign of the Saturn Platform.
For sure a lot of bounty hunters now already joined in the stage 3 of the campaign because they have provided good rewards. I hope, the team will be committed with this and give good assistance to all participants so that the project will have a good promotions in crypto space.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:47:20 PM

You can find out how many stages will be? If suddenly new users do not have time to join, they should find out how many stages there will be. Or is it the last one?
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:38:38 PM

So far enough advertising and the fact that the manager is constantly adding information about new rounds bounty and stuff. Therefore, the project will have a future if they are actively engaged.

beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:42:56 PM

Participate in the stage 3 of our  Bounty campaign

Now those who has not got the chance to join the bounty campaign have the opportunity to get tokens by joining the campaign.
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:46:43 PM

So far enough advertising and the fact that the manager is constantly adding information about new rounds bounty and stuff. Therefore, the project will have a future if they are actively engaged.

In such a market, this is of course good, but you want to understand exactly how the team sees its project in, for example, a few months? Depending on this answer, many people invest as it seems to me.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:50:31 PM

Definitely the project will get a great response as well as promotion by this phase of bounty. The third phase of the bounty will attract many investors towards the project.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:55:10 PM

The team of the project has been actively developing the project. And taking massive actions towards the projects development to complete its work as early as they can.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:59:35 PM

The team of the project has been actively developing the project. And taking massive actions towards the projects development to complete its work as early as they can.
If they have been consistently engaging with activities regarding the development of the project then they can achieve their goals with less period of time.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:23:04 PM

Definitely the project will get a great response as well as promotion by this phase of bounty. The third phase of the bounty will attract many investors towards the project.
Far from a fact. For investors to come, one bounty is not enough for this. You will need all sorts of advertising on popular ad-services and websites.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GromovSer

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:13:20 PM

You can find out how many stages will be? If suddenly new users do not have time to join, they should find out how many stages there will be. Or is it the last one?
I think, as elsewhere, there will be at least 8 weeks of bounty campaign. Perhaps the team will decide to extend this promotion if the effect is insufficient.
Mikwik

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:37:45 AM

I think, as elsewhere, there will be at least 8 weeks of bounty campaign. Perhaps the team will decide to extend this promotion if the effect is insufficient.
Yes that is right. So the decision of the team will be technically be based on the outcome of the Saturn bounty campaign. It would be good if the promition will easily got effect so the community will boost even more gaining a lot more investors.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:29:25 AM

If they have been consistently engaging with activities regarding the development of the project then they can achieve their goals with less period of time.
That is right. Of course, a very active performance here in the community of crypto makes to attract more attention from the crowd of crypto people. By means of that, the entire Saturn Platform can as well promote itself as having great capabilities.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:18:15 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2019, 03:30:54 PM by Rozita

Rozita
This is due to the fact that now many projects can not be fully appreciated by the community, because they no longer have the same confidence as in 2017.
It turns out that you doubt the project? What exactly embarrassed you in the program? If you explain to us in more detail it would be very good.

I am still neutral about this project. I was speaking generally about the ICOs. Unfortunately being successful is very difficult for the ICOs even if there is a great product. These days people are not interested in ICOs.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:09:10 PM

Rozita
This is due to the fact that now many projects can not be fully appreciated by the community, because they no longer have the same confidence as in 2017.
It turns out that you doubt the project? What exactly embarrassed you in the program? If you explain to us in more detail it would be very good.

I am still neutral about this project. I was speaking generally about the ICOs. Unfortunately being successful is very difficult for the ICOs even if there is a great product. These days people are not interested in ICOs.
Yes, I agree, it is not as popular as it was before. It is a pity that fewer users pay attention to this. But I still have hope that this will change.
GromovSer

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:33:32 PM

Mikwik
Yes, you are completely right about that. The bounty campaigns helps a lot to promote the project, this practice has been used almost from the very beginning of the existence of all known coins.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:07:08 PM

Soon in the platform, the developer undertakes to implement a system for purchasing various cryptoactive assets at a low cost, this can be one of the most important steps in the project.

zykov_dm (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 10:08:58 PM

Saturn Black Platform resource links

Bounty thread Bitcointalk
Join the Bounty Campaign

wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:39:52 PM

Soon in the platform, the developer undertakes to implement a system for purchasing various cryptoactive assets at a low cost, this can be one of the most important steps in the project.
If they can be successfully developed on it's functions, probably it will be happening. But first, they need more funds and works to be able to achieved this. They must have to make some good actions to be supported by potentials investors for them to have good funds for the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: