Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:37:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: >>> ATTENTION: Don't invest in DEVIANT COIN. Be careful!!! <<<  (Read 104 times)
ottokoester (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:27:12 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2018, 04:42:06 AM by ottokoester

Hi Guys,

Be careful with this coin.

DEV - Deviantcoin

After months of investment with this coin, I could see that this coin, has the worst team.
In fact, they don't care about the idea how cryptocurrency is working and actually they're working as a centralised company but using anonymity, to have a secure fact, when the bubble explode, they will take the whole money.

I know how can I explain with facts that I can prove, but the real problem, they prefer to protect a private exchange working together and against the real community, investors and the customers, who invested and paid directly to this project.

As "force majeure" we can attend to the fact that Cryptopia is crashing with your coins, this guys are working side by side with Cryptopia and help them to steal the coins, profit of the exchange's customers. I can prove everything like many others, who suffered with a huge loss and of course with the lies that this team used, together with Cryptopia LTD (New Zealand), crashing the people.

If you want to invest in a Masternode, try to invest in Masternode with a good team, rule number one, you can discover this, if a real exchange, like Bittrex, accept this coin. Exchange like Cryptopia, you can just check at Twitter Comments to see what they are making with the people.

For more requires, information, this topic it's dedicate to this.
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:30:40 AM

Thanks, buddy, for the heads-up. I heard about this project and wanted to invest, but now I'm armed. How I'm tired of these scams, they are everywhere, it's a pity that there is no power on them!!!
ottokoester (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:36:42 AM

They are not respecting the community and the rulers, that they created at many channels, like Telegram, Discord and others, they are not respecting and they try to make some illusion and and convince the people to calm down and stay giving money and time to them project, now, completely controversial, for what, it was propose.

There is a lot of good projects, that we can verify success, like THC, SMART, EXCL and many others, but this coin DEV is operating under very suspicious circumstances, what today, surely, I can prove.

Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:49:05 AM

We need to write more about such scammers so that they do not steal money from investors and do not undermine the credibility of cryptocurrency. We can also create anti-advertising with such an ICO, although this may slightly change such a bad situation among ICO projects.
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:32:52 AM

Hi Guys,

Be careful with this coin.

DEV - Deviantcoin

After months of investment with this coin, I could see that this coin, has the worst team.
In fact, they don't care about the idea how cryptocurrency is working and actually they're working as a centralised company but using anonymity, to have a secure fact, when the bubble explode, they will take the whole money.

I know how can I explain with facts that I can prove, but the real problem, they prefer to protect a private exchange working together and against the real community, investors and the customers, who invested and paid directly to this project.

As "force majeure" we can attend to the fact that Cryptopia is crashing with your coins, this guys are working side by side with Cryptopia and help them to steal the coins, profit of the exchange's customers. I can prove everything like many others, who suffered with a huge loss and of course with the lies that this team used, together with Cryptopia LTD (New Zealand), crashing the people.

If you want to invest in a Masternode, try to invest in Masternode with a good team, rule number one, you can discover this, if a real exchange, like Bittrex, accept this coin. Exchange like Cryptopia, you can just check at Twitter Comments to see what they are making with the people.

For more requires, information, this topic it's dedicate to this.

Thanks for the great information you have giving us,information like this will help us to become very wary about bad projects in the market and also assist us in knowing scammers in the cryptocurrency space
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 07:58:57 AM

Thank you mate for the information provided. My friend is an investor and he just wanted to invest in this project. I told him about it. And now he will not invest. Thanks again for saving you from losing money.
ottokoester (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:13:44 PM

Hi Tylev,

We need to write more about such scammers so that they do not steal money from investors and do not undermine the credibility of cryptocurrency. We can also create anti-advertising with such an ICO, although this may slightly change such a bad situation among ICO projects.

Yes, this is my aim. Unfortunately I was not seeing this as a good option, because this is very difficult.
First, we need to prove. We need to know what's happening and try to discover what it's the real propose in this kind of situation.

Yes! Advertising is the most important factor, that we need to be careful, because I got interest in this project with advertising used by Youtube, learning about the structure of the project and final decision was, when I see the coin listened by Cryptopia Exchange.

This a very important thing too:

This Exchange is worst than Poloniex! I thought with my short experience that Poloniex was a bad Exchange, but Cryptopia is worst than HitBTC and Poloniex, these guys are taking the money from the customers, they are freezing the wallet service and negotiating the coins in parallel modus in others exchanges with sub-accounts. It's disgusting.

Other factor, was the information published by Masternodes.online and Masternodes.pro - other thing very problematic today - because we think this is trustful and IT's NOT trustful!

The guys from Deviant Coin (DEV) are working together with these people from Cryptopia.

Using typically, advertising paid by bounties and bringing people to the exchange and than, they can take the money from the people.

It's sound like crazy but it's exactly how it's working, I'm investing in these people, since they started.

At the start, I've invested about 8.4 BTC in this project, when it has started I made 2 Masternodes, in the queue List at Explorer, the first number 24 and the number 38, with all coins bought at Cryptopia Exchange. Excluding the huge losses that I have at Cryptopia too...  

They had many problems, but everybody has problems and we can not affirm things because the people has problems, how they've worked and explained to the community, brought me trust, but in fact, they are not just amateurs, as I supposed, they have inclusive a supposed hacking this year affected by vulnerability at the source code, treated by snapshot, but I've my doubts if this was just a classical movement when the people start to do some actions, like "Money laundering", because in Cryptocurrency, you have Cryptocurrency laundering too... than started to be a massive operator selling dreams and never using a real communication, the team is anonymous ATM and they are very selfish, what they use arguments like: we are building the future of cryptocurrency, a real decentralised coin, a hardware wallet... and bla-bla...but never got a real exchange... what it's the most important factor in cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency is more than an IT-Thing or a Technology, the name is saying what is... a currency... and a currency to reach good and established position needs VOLUME... in fact the never wanted that... and actually, I discovered with more things that I was thinking.

Today after all problems, I'm sure that I will not take my money back, but I still with all proof...
I've screenshot from everything.

I could tell more about this, publish everything now... but the most important thing, just don't invest in this coin... who invest in this coin, with Masternode, Staking or just operating by Exchange (all these things, I was doing) will loose money and the most important thing that I can do, it's to bring attention and tell my case, tell my history with all my evidences and help the people not to loose money like I lost.

This is very important for me, because my old and big friend told me, not to invest in this masternode... and I've not believed in my friend because he could not prove what he was saying, he was just using an argument that it was a feeling... anyway he was right... I've risked and now I'm paying, the small thing that I can do it's explain to the community, that it's very important to know very well, what kind of coin you are investing, specifically these days that we are having a crash, what it's clearly caused by these problems.

The future of cryptocurrency, it's directly connected to an important thing: TRUST!

I'm here to explain everything about. And of course to inform and to help the community.

I repeat again, if you want to invest in Masternode or POS, go to coins that are operating by real exchanges, exchanges that works offering to the customer a real support and has an important feedback. Bittrex, Bitfinex, Binance, Huobi, Kucoin are good example... Exchange who is working with pathetical coins is very suspicious... under valuable coins more suspicious... it's not difficult to find good POS Coins, maybe it's more expensive, but not so far what you will loose if somethings goes wrong like my situation.

Well, I'm here... I hope that I can be more helpful as I can, as possible...
ottokoester (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:33:08 PM

Thank you mate for the information provided. My friend is an investor and he just wanted to invest in this project. I told him about it. And now he will not invest. Thanks again for saving you from losing money.

Hi Andruha1993,

I'm just trying to do my best. You're welcome.
You can check the coins in trustful exchanges. If you are looking to invest in Masternodes, there is a lot of good options, you just need to take care about which exchange is operating with your desired coin. This is the most important thing to do, don't believe about information, how many coins you will receive, the idea of the project... and these things that are used... you need to check which exchange is operating the desired coin, how many exchanges listed by the coin are real trustful exchange (as example Poloniex and HitBTC are not trustful today) and the real VOLUME/PRICE ... in fact everything is connected by Volume and Price... example, masternodes.online will give you an information, price of coin... 0.00004000 Satoshis... ok... but this is not the real price... if you are looking to buy 5k (5 thousand coins) you need to see how many orders are opened, and the price of these orders... because it will never... never... never... the price that you got... the real price is how many coins you are buying at the orders lists... if the price is listed by 4000 Satoshis... you go to the exchange and probably the first order with a lot of 200 Coins is selling by 4100 Satoshis... than the second order 4120 Satoshis... than the third order 4400 Satoshis... than let's say that the last order you got 4450 Satoshis.... so for you 5000 coins to build you Masternode... will never be the price of 4000 Satoshis, informed by these websites... practically, you need to calculate too... the risk... if you need to sell the 5000 coins... after any problem... you will receive less that you are paying...

OK.... this is strange, but this is how it  works... definitely... and in my case, it was more bad than you can think... what ever... it does not matter... just in case to alert... I can not sell my coins... withdraw my coins... or anything... a kind of risk... that you will not have, if you choose a right exchange, an exchange that will not steal your coins, trustful and of course... dedicated with the compromisse with customers, investors and community.
ottokoester (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:34:08 PM

Thanks for the great information you have giving us,information like this will help us to become very wary about bad projects in the market and also assist us in knowing scammers in the cryptocurrency space

Hi,

100% against scammers!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: