Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:22:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅[ANN][NPAY]⭐️⭐️NPay Network⭐️⭐️❤️MN80% POS20%❤️STEX CREX24 LISTED⚡️[NO ICO] ✅✅  (Read 6893 times)
lynn_402 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:41:53 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2019, 05:59:14 AM by lynn_402

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | GITHUB
_______________________________________________________________________________  

ABOUT NPAY :

The NPAY network was designed by the Kryptonite OÜ, a cryptocurrency development Co., Ltd. from Estonia. Given the increasing popularity of digital assets and blockchain, traditional investors demand more significant exposure to digital assets and blockchain-based technologies. However, many things can be «lost in transition» concerning the integration of the world of digital currency and the world of traditional finance. Providing a seamless payments system between cryptocurrency and conventional assets is the underlying philosophy behind the NPay Network.
Merchants, buyers and sellers, who use digital currencies, currently have to interact with several counterparties to successfully carry out their transactions. These counterparties being traditional banks, payment networks and financial services companies.
The majority of them do not understand the nature of digital currencies, which can cause frustration, account freezes, losses and not to mention the various inefficiencies associated with it. With the blockchain, a growing number of users and businesses are beginning to struggle to leverage the existing infrastructure to manage the transfer of funds for making payments for goods purchased and also for receiving payments. NPAY is designed as a completely decentralized Peer-to-Peer Cryptocurrency based on the quark algorithm which was developed for the sole purpose of revolutionizing the traditional online payment system to create a new payment system based on the blockchain technology which will make online or in-store payments faster, anonymous and more secure.

Problem Analysis :

In this section, we aim to clearly outline and discuss certain problems which the NPAY coin aims to tackle and also discuss our proffered solutions. Despite industrial disruptions and advances with the blockchain, digital payments between customers and retailers of physical services in an e-commerce ecosystem are underutilized. The digital payment systems have retained the main holders of the sector, with many APIs and legacy contracts with traditional financial institutions, banks and credit cards. Despite the benefits of cryptographic payments, such as minimum or no fees, increased speed and barriers to entry, precise and advanced progress in the security of transactions has not yet been implemented in the market. Customers want and expect a robust consumer protection system that protects their purchases and offers a refund when necessary. Providers, on the other hand, prefer to obtain more income but are cautious about the volatility problems associated with accepting cryptocurrencies. Having the best of both worlds would be amazing as this is what the NPay platform is creating.

NPAY  :

For merchants who own online stores, the integration of the NPAY payment system as an alternative to payment methods such as PayPal or credit cards offers significant benefits.
With NPAY coin, payments are not border-restricted, so it does not matter if you buy things from someone a few miles away, in the nearby city or on the other side of the world.
NPAY will offer its coin users a way to receive almost instantaneous payments: there is no delay of three days, as is the case when credit card payments are expected. As the rates are very low (as low as 0.0001 or even less), the large fee cost is not transferred to the consumer.
 NPAY is the ideal option for the integration of ecommerce since our platform has a robust and faster network, as well as powerful token control functions, which allow merchants to receive payments faster without restrictions.
 NPAY is a fast, secure and stable payment method. With NPAY, Users, Merchants and customers can easily store, send and receive NPAY anonymously and securely through the use of both desktop and mobile wallets and this will significantly facilitate money transactions in any form. When it comes to frauds and chargeback being experienced within the e-commerce ecosystem, NPAY is well positioned to deal with it. Merchants also enjoy the benefits of NPAY’s irreversible transactions, which put an end to fraudulent chargebacks. There is no payment process which unilaterally cancels a sale transaction, as usually happens when the client unfairly states that he never received the item. E-commerce support teams are often on the client’s side, according to regulations, at the seller’s expense, but with NPAY, all decisions are treated objectively, and fraud is eliminated.

Users Can Use POS Wallet On Satowallet

Block Explorer :

Wallet :

Web Wallet :

Exchanges :

STEX | CREX24

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | GITHUB

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:54:46 AM

I see on Exchange Crex24 the price of Npay is quite expensive around 29850 Satoshi and that makes me confused after the first listing of the price is around 240 Satoshi.
And what is the total supply of the Npay tokens for the tokens on sale?
Ronnie colman

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:57:25 AM

can i stake this coin in my mobile wallet?
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:10:43 AM

Algo coin HuhHuhHuh
POW/POS Algo no !!!!!!
pool  Huh Huh Huh
P E K K A

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:53:30 AM

when will this project be in the coinmarketcap?
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:12:47 PM

I'm still confused, how can you support services for merchants, will you make a POS terminal?
Foundico_manager

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:27:55 PM

Website link redirect back to BTT
Sofiyah

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:02:28 AM

Why i click website link back again in this thread ? do you have discord channel or telegram ?
desi_translator2018
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:26:24 AM

RESERVED for HINDI translation....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

PM me if you need HINDI translation..... thank you....
NPay Network

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:51:32 AM

can i stake this coin in my mobile wallet?
You can stake NPAY in Sato Wallet
It is available on Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
https://www.satowallet.com/app/
NPay Network

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:11:01 AM

when will this project be in the coinmarketcap?
We submitted the request form and received an email saying Coinmarketcap is reviewing NPay Network.
mrmreza

Activity: 108

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:17:59 AM

Creat discord platform
NPay Network

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:23:21 AM

Website link redirect back to BTT
It will be updated soon.
NPay Network

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:29:46 AM

Why i click website link back again in this thread ? do you have discord channel or telegram ?
We have a telegram channel.
https://t.me/npaynetwork
canatewo

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:28:58 PM

NPAY is a revolutionary step in the sellers paying system which is very appreciating.
Isruilsues1

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:43:41 PM

It has reduces half of our hazards in paying sellers globally and it is indeed a brilliant step.
sabbir1

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:50:14 PM

NPAY has widened the safe passage for the consumers so that they can act without any worry.
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:50:23 PM

Algo coin HuhHuhHuh
POW/POS Algo no !!!!!!
pool  Huh Huh Huh

Did you even read their thread, my friend? It stated that they are 100% Proof of Stake(PoS), that means this coin will and can not be mine. They do not have pool, because it is PoS coin.

I like a non-ICO project because it has its own charm instead of asking for money from the investors.
but still, what makes you so special compared to another project? and how many transactions per second that you can do right now?

Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:25:18 PM

The project looks interesting. There are also cards and hybrid mining blocks. This gives a good platform stability. What protocol are you using ERC20?

Luxembrug

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:54:00 PM

It is far better than the traditional online purchases which were full of mediator, conflicts and fraud.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: