Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:22:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think Crypto will be the only payment service at Fantasy eSport Platforms in the Future?
Yes! It's the way it's meant to be played
Not yet, but soon.
Never only crypto. There will always be option for fiat payment.
No way.
I don't know how to anwser.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏆 Fantasy esport using Crypto?  (Read 336 times)
Blockchain Gold (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:46:20 AM

Just a small poll about crypto and fantasy esport platforms. What do you think will happen in next months...
Midori_Team

Activity: 60
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:52:56 AM

I think this is an interesting topic. eFantasy Sport are very interesting but I need the sector need a big player with a good product....at moment I don't see a very nice and user friendly product.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:11:14 PM

I'm sure that nothing too radical will happen, same old story
EOS was supposed to revolutionize fantasy sports betting and some other coins and tokens before that
has not happened, see no reason why it would next months
also pretty sure fiat gambling is far from dead and there will always be a place for fiat fantasy sports betting
take League of Legends Fantasy league,for example etc.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1129

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:53:40 PM

I think that it will happen in future but right now it's winter for cryptocurrencies and with some gaming projects like game credits going from $6 to $0.06 this year, the future for altcoins looks grim. There's a high probability that 50% of the altcoin market will never come back from this.
I like the idea of crypto betting, regardless of whether it's real esports or fantasy esports, but I strongly believe that esports crypto betting must lead the way before fantasy betting becomes popular and no it's still not very popular.

Blockchain Gold (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:21:38 PM

So looking at comments it sounds like until whole market dosen't start to move into other direction the future for using cryptos at esport platforms looks grim!?
bosta20

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:56:04 AM

Just a small poll about crypto and fantasy esport platforms. What do you think will happen in next months...

..Lol! Great things will happen! But i seriously believe that it will take some time and a serious efforts on the part of crypto community!
Blockchain Gold (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:46:02 AM

..Lol! Great things will happen! But i seriously believe that it will take some time and a serious efforts on the part of crypto community!

You are right! Crypto community is the one that has to persuade mainstream to start using blockchain for gaming and not only for gaming
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:48:07 PM

There is another platform where you can find cooler games.
Faireum.io is a very good gaming platform.
You should also consider investing with them.
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:09:33 PM

This is a very interesting topic , in my opinion all esports sites, fantasy or not, in the next years or even faster will adopt crypto.
As long as people will start learning about crypto, and see how easy it is to use it, it will be a win-win situation, for the sites itself and for the customers too.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1314

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:23:25 PM

There is another platform where you can find cooler games.
Faireum.io is a very good gaming platform.
You should also consider investing with them.

Can you just stop necro posting? Bumping dead thread to advertise your own project?
I have reported most of your posts, but seems that mods are not around. Hope to see you will be banned of what you did.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:30:16 AM

Since most people who are using Fantasy Esports are young, mostly teenagers I think cryptocurrencies will become a great payment method for them. Maybe not the biggest and most used payment method because there aren't many ways they can use that bitcoin/altcoin but it will surely be a popular payment method. One thing I have to mention is that gaming industry is not yet very familiar with cryptocurrencies and that's why many Fantasy Esports will not choose yet crypto as a payment method. Gamers need more merchants(especially merchants related to gaming products) to accept crypto so they have a reason to get paid with crypto because they have where to spend them.
davis196

Activity: 3010
Merit: 918

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:38:07 AM

I wonder why the hell fantasy sports aren't considered gambling in the USA?Sites like Draftkings and FanDuel are making millions USD,so there's room for crypto fantasy esports.I'm not a big fan,but who cares,the crypto industry might try to conquer another gambling sub-niche. Grin
Why the young people prefer fantasy esports over the real sports betting?Nowadays evertything is getting more and more virtual. Grin

Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:03:39 AM

I wonder why the hell fantasy sports aren't considered gambling in the USA?Sites like Draftkings and FanDuel are making millions USD,so there's room for crypto fantasy esports.I'm not a big fan,but who cares,the crypto industry might try to conquer another gambling sub-niche. Grin
Why the young people prefer fantasy esports over the real sports betting?Nowadays evertything is getting more and more virtual. Grin

I think that e-sports gambling is not yet adopted in all countries because it is still easy money for the gamblers. Usually the most skilled team/player wins the match and then it will be hard for the bookers to pay all of them because they will be in a loss. As the years pass, I think that they will not have any other way but to list them as e-sports have started have many fans.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 12:52:58 PM

This is actually the first time I've ever heard about fantasy esports.
Is it any popular for regular gambling, not related to cryptocurrency?

Do you think the market would be big enough to host competitions for it, so it can also be used for gambling?
I genuinely haven't heard about this, so can't imagine it being that popular. Or maybe I've just been living under a rock? Tongue

MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 01:09:58 PM

Because esports are much more popular amoung young people and they have more knowledge about it. Kids are not fascinated anymore about watching a football match on TV, and they would better play a pc game instead of wasting 2 hours watching something. I dont say 100% of young people do this but a large majority of them are in this situation.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 01:28:41 PM

Not enough people are using crypto for this to be possible.  I know bitcoin is often referred to as nerd currency but nobody even owns the stuff out of all the gamers that I know.  Its more of a libertarian thing with people that are against the government or purely speculators. 
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:38:19 PM

Not enough people are using crypto for this to be possible.

It is possible but still fiat money won't lose its leverage when it comes to a payment system.

I know bitcoin is often referred to as nerd currency but nobody even owns the stuff out of all the gamers that I know.  Its more of a libertarian thing with people that are against the government or purely speculators. 

Not all Crypto users are against the government, its just more conventional for other people to use crypto than the fiat money.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:50:09 PM

I think it will greatly depend on the situation. Most online games nowadays rather create their own non-blockchain points system to supplement their needs. I think blockchain first needs to be popular and easy for users of the masses before this happens.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:09:44 PM

Earlier bitcoin got its increased usage onto gambling and for dark web needs. Later with the potential bitcoin grew higher and now this has got a multiple access. Now too the contribution of bitcoin to the gambling industry is very big. Possibly the future of gambling will happen completely with the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:10:14 PM

This actually in sportsbet.io. Whenever there is a battle in League of Legends I bet on that website. And I think you're outdated in these days. That feature was added a long time ago. Here is the link for sportsbet. I don't know if there are other sites offering eSports in gambling.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: