Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:34:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So much money being made by crypto traders! Can you see that?  (Read 1127 times)
globalcitizen (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:30:36 AM

It is very normal to make money from cryptocurrency. Last year's investors made a lot of money. I think this will last until January 2019. The cryptocurrency market is still rising, and the cryptocurrency market needs such growth, and many investors have already left.

You are right. The crypto market have made many people richer, but on the other hand, without compromising its magical ability to make many others poorer. It's only very skilled traders that are making the real money.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:08:32 AM

The current state of the crypto market is definitely not for newbies but for those who have a good understanding of how it works. You don't need an expert tutorial to know that good crypto traders are still making a huge profit from market speculations despite the downward trend in value that bitcoin and various altcoins have witnessed in recent days. CoinmarketCap data today, as shown below, reveals that out of 100 top coins 98 are on green. I think this is reassuring that it is not over yet with the crypto. How far do you think this Green will go?.

source: coinmarketcap.com 2018-11-26-08_14_50
The price did quite well today and I hope it continues to do just fine, there was an increase this week. But we are not yet sure if there is going to be a Bull as some has predicted, whenever people think there is going to be an increase, that’s when you will see that the price begins to go down instead of going up as predicted. I hope it will be different this time around.
idontcare

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:22:02 AM

The condition of cryptocrrency is surely in a bad shape, but everyone can see today the price starting to climb up again in a rather fast pace.
I hope it will continue until it could surpass the price of cryptocurrency in 2017.

I suppose it is true but the price increase is strong, I suppose it is not yet, and the time is long for the time to come. What we need to do now is keep your altcoin and can buy more if possible, so that there can be a lot of money if the price rises again Cool

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 07:00:49 AM

Green, when would happen, is things that can not be ensured. now all crypto quite well with the rose in a few days and already many of the results obtained. If this still can ride is certainly a lot of things that caught my attention and many investors will go back again to make the market getting crowded with many more increases will not be unexpected.

virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:24:14 AM

The condition of cryptocrrency is surely in a bad shape, but everyone can see today the price starting to climb up again in a rather fast pace.
I hope it will continue until it could surpass the price of cryptocurrency in 2017.

I suppose it is true but the price increase is strong, I suppose it is not yet, and the time is long for the time to come. What we need to do now is keep your altcoin and can buy more if possible, so that there can be a lot of money if the price rises again Cool

The past few weeks have been good weeks for the cryptocurrency market, but I'm sure the current growth is too small compared to the terrible pump last year. Therefore it is too early to conclude that next year there will be price increases like 2017
Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:04:36 AM

greening it comes back and of course, it is starting numerous comfortable making many investors. News of the increase and the recovery has been heard and that certainly is much-desired although not necessarily this is bull run that many people expect. but at least the market already look good and this is enough to indicate that Crypto still has the potential to rise.
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:19:50 AM

Cryptocurrency millionaires are an excellent example of how belief in new technologies and intelligence allow you to earn big money. This is a great example of how you can become rich thanks to your thinking and persistence.
Elmer Grant

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:23:15 AM

Sure. As the exchanges keep developing and grow. From a last one, for example official Huobi Russia from a Huobi Global. They have opened an office in a Moscow and aimed on a russian speaking community. Because Russia is took a 2 place among all trading countries. And exchnages see that and want to get a bigger piece of pie. So the development and growth are not so far)
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:02:51 PM

Sure. As the exchanges keep developing and grow. From a last one, for example official Huobi Russia from a Huobi Global. They have opened an office in a Moscow and aimed on a russian speaking community. Because Russia is took a 2 place among all trading countries. And exchnages see that and want to get a bigger piece of pie. So the development and growth are not so far)

As far as I know, the Russian government always forbade the cryptocurrency market. But Russia isn't an important element in the world economy, so it will hardly influence the development of cryptocurrencies in the world!

Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:31:03 PM

I always envy with succeasful traders during green or red markets. They always make the best out of the situations. I think their strategy is just very basic but still most people failed. Only if I would find a mentor from successful to share his techniques.
jackflag

Activity: 630

Glad to see you

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:37:46 PM

Cryptocurrency millionaires are an excellent example of how belief in new technologies and intelligence allow you to earn big money. This is a great example of how you can become rich thanks to your thinking and persistence.

And it is wonderful that we live in this time when the mind and intellect are things thanks to which many can earn, in fact, this is the only thing needed for success.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:52:37 AM

Trading in cryptomarket very profitable if we understand and having knowledge about technical analysis and its very risky if we dont that knowledge. We know that crypto price movement very high and i think i am prefer hold it for long term
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:16:57 AM

And it is wonderful that we live in this time when the mind and intellect are things thanks to which many can earn, in fact, this is the only thing needed for success.
I agree this type of earnings very well helps to close all the needs in life, I think who successfully trades in the market, they do not show their balances, because they do not want to attract attention

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:35:45 AM

Don't worry everybody will make money when they have a very good experience towards trading because the fluctuation is common which we don't have any clue when they will raise and when they will decrease. But with market recovery, many people will make some decent money.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:46:32 AM

The current state of the crypto market is definitely not for newbies but for those who have a good understanding of how it works. You don't need an expert tutorial to know that good crypto traders are still making a huge profit from market speculations despite the downward trend in value that bitcoin and various altcoins have witnessed in recent days. CoinmarketCap data today, as shown below, reveals that out of 100 top coins 98 are on green. I think this is reassuring that it is not over yet with the crypto. How far do you think this Green will go?.

Well, in my opinion it should be open for newbie too, as long as they has the will to learn to understand about cryptocurrency.
Not just simply investing without knowing a thing or two and just hoping to get an easy profit, everything has it's way and it will need a process toward it.
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:21:21 AM

very happy to be able to see the greenery that is happening everywhere, it proves that cryptocurrency will return to improve as last year, I'm sure this will last a long time, and it might develop

It means that some coins and altcoins are linked together like, if ethereum increases, same as to others. The traders have a very much contribution about this. They might know the market very well as it helps the market to be regulated.

Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:51:48 AM

The price of a cryptocurrency will only change as the market changes. In the end, only valuable and promising tokens will remain, and it will not be terminated.

cctv0

Activity: 344

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:12:13 AM

Encrypted traders were crazy in 2017 and they made a lot of money. However, many traders in this year's market are losing money. Only a small number of traders can make money. I think most people are currently unable to make money and will be able to make money in the future.

BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:21:21 AM

I think the cryptocurrency market will always exist, but the price of cryptocurrencies may change, because the price of mainstream crypto is very expensive, and it is difficult for ordinary investors to buy and trade.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
LukkasG

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:13:37 AM

Yes, it may seem from the outside that it is very simple and profitable to trade, but I am sure that this is far from being so. At least I definitely don't have any talent for that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: