Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:27:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the Market Stabilizing?  (Read 10199 times)
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:31:39 AM

The market for cryptocurrencies is falling steadily!
This is the current state of cryptocurrencies!
The same is true of the stock market, and it is continuing to decline! The economic environment is not good, causing the downturn in the financial market!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:14:54 PM

Rise so high and fall so low I think it’s a natural condition for bitcoins, we cannot know when it will rise so high and fall so low. It won’t last long if the price is stable so don't be afraid if bitcoin prices dropped so low, the price will rise high again. Never be surprised and panic you have to keep up for a long term until there will be the right time to take advantage when the price rise.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:29:16 PM

Rise so high and fall so low I think it’s a natural condition for bitcoins, we cannot know when it will rise so high and fall so low. It won’t last long if the price is stable so don't be afraid if bitcoin prices dropped so low, the price will rise high again. Never be surprised and panic you have to keep up for a long term until there will be the right time to take advantage when the price rise.
Definitely, you are right. Holding in a long run and wait patiently is the best option when you are buying around 6k dollars but now it is drastically dragging down to the range of 3k dollars. I could not say it is a very stabilizing market for Bitcoin because that is normal to the price of Bitcoin having a volatilization which is moving too fast up and down to make a profit. Indeed, just keep on holding until you will see that your profit was there because you can't jump in if the price was rapidly moving up.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:10:39 PM

Definitely, you are right. Holding in a long run and wait patiently is the best option when you are buying around 6k dollars but now it is drastically dragging down to the range of 3k dollars. I could not say it is a very stabilizing market for Bitcoin because that is normal to the price of Bitcoin having a volatilization which is moving too fast up and down to make a profit. Indeed, just keep on holding until you will see that your profit was there because you can't jump in if the price was rapidly moving up.

Crypto-market is very far from stability. One of the things that make crypto-market is future potential of many
projects around us. It can go really high, I believe in that and I`m holding too.
   Sometimes we need to choose technology over profit. Panic selling is something I don`t think about. I believe
in this technology and I`m here for that, on a side my profit, that will come one day. We need to be proud cause
we are part of something huge.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:23:06 PM

Indeed, for some time the price of bitcoin has been relatively stable, about $ 6,000, but, as we see at the moment, the price has fallen even lower, and there is no question of the stability of bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market a whole, as long as no one to regulate.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:41:44 PM

What are your opinions?

For a long time I thought BTC stabilized at $6400, then boom!

I would like to get some views to help me decide what to do.

It has been a wild ride (to put it mildly!)  It can be scary.
You only need to look at the past months to see that the market is not really becoming more stable and that stability is not going to come until a huge amount of people decide to adopt bitcoin and to use it not only as a way to speculate and to try to earn money but as a way to pay for stuff they need in their lives, that should tell you that the price of bitcoin and the rest of cryptocurrencies in the market is not going to become stable for decades.

Because the process of adoption is very slow, people are not going to be easily convinced to adopt something new that is completely revolutionary and that is not supported by the governments unless they have no other choice.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:46:03 PM

Evidently not. Bitcoin - after two months of stagnation - has returned to volatility, but at a lower level.
Good traders who know how to do scalping, however, continue to make money.
But you have to be good and lucky ....

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Sama517

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 11:29:11 PM

What are your opinions?

You still have a longer time to wait for the market to stabilize. The situation is still very poor. But if you can be patient, you may have the same price at which you bought before now, then later maybe higher.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:55:03 PM

bitcoin will be difficult to stabilize, prices will continue to fall, this storm will occur until next year. I predict if the bitcoin reaches below $ 3000. And when that happens, we must prepare to buy. but clearly, bitcoin and crypto market are difficult to stabilize.
Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 12:09:53 AM

Bitcoin was stable for a while there - as someone who runs a business accepting Bitcoin, it was actually somewhat appealing.

Unfortunately, with the prices going down, this is no longer the case. I was actually starting to promote that the currencies volatility was getting better.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
Patient_Zero

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:23:06 AM

well, get used to it because the market is not going to stabilize for many years and things will be more or less the same until exchanges become a lot bigger than this or we reach mass adoption.
the good news is that the volatility is decreasing compared to previous years. so the growth is happening but it is not yet enough to prevent manipulation and the resulting big drops.
there is no any currency that can be stable, all are always moving to make changes, things like this are also experienced by bitcoin, the price of bitcoin certainly cannot be stable as long as there is support and rejection, all over the world, so long as all countries have not agreed on the legality of bitcoin during that time will also often occur price movements, but we must be sure that sooner or later bitcoin will become the single currency in the future.
sambel90129

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:59:07 AM

September and October this year, I thought the market was towards the bullish period because it was recovering by stabilizing at a certain lower prices. But, when November came, the market suddenly on the downward trend and it is not stopping from falling. I think we havn't seen the bottom yet.
long-term decline because there is no news that can make bitcoin prices rise again, especially the effects of the China vs America trade war, which inevitably impacts on the decline in bitcoin purchasing power in the market, the Chinese government that doesn't support bitcoin is also the cause of the price drop, so the economy the world is not stable, which results in less than crypto currencies, but things like this happen only temporarily.
ningrumxxi

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:30:00 AM

Sometimes there is a slight impression it's going to stabilize, like yesterday, when it rised to $4100 again, but the resistence isn't being enough to stop the dump that continues right after. We need to give it more time to know if the dump will continue strong or if there will be a truce.
Many predictions say it's not going to stabilize soon, take this in consideration to make your decision about what to do.
as long as there are still some interests that want to dominate each other, the market will never be stable, so there should be no more individual interests controlling public interest, because there will be uncertainty, so that bitcoin should not be made an attractive place, because it will hinder the progress of the currency digital, has an effect that will endanger us all, we all know that the world of commerce really needs bitcoin to become the single currency in the world.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 02:52:49 AM

very scary, even very potential for BTC prices to go down to 1000 USD
Hopefully this doesn't happen, even though the price of support has been passed, we still cannot use emotions in making decisions to sell or buy assets
keep using your math and calm down, so you don't lose
Koenraad Lange

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:54:28 AM

Indeed, for some time the price of bitcoin has been relatively stable, about $ 6,000, but, as we see at the moment, the price has fallen even lower, and there is no question of the stability of bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market a whole, as long as no one to regulate.

Bitcoin prices continue to fall, and many bitcoin owners panic then sell at low prices. Conditions like this will go on for a long time, because psychological doubts between HODL or sales. The market will respond negatively so that prices decline. But when positive issues arise and the market responds positively to the price of bitcoin it will continue to increase. So everything happens naturally between bitcoin sellers and buyers.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:57:56 PM

Bitcoin was stable for a while there - as someone who runs a business accepting Bitcoin, it was actually somewhat appealing.

Unfortunately, with the prices going down, this is no longer the case. I was actually starting to promote that the currencies volatility was getting better.

Well i think this market is somewhat of an advantage for businesses accepting crypto. Of course you're going to accept coins in their fiat value,  so in this bear market you actually accumulate more. You'd be smiling from ear to ear when the market recovers.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:09:10 PM

bitcoin will be difficult to stabilize, prices will continue to fall, this storm will occur until next year. I predict if the bitcoin reaches below $ 3000. And when that happens, we must prepare to buy. but clearly, bitcoin and crypto market are difficult to stabilize.
Yes.They are really hard to see being stabilize.I think now is the perfect time to start buying more potential coins knowing that the price have been dropped for a much lower price.Hopefully this will not stay until next year.We can see a good price increase once positive news will arrive and make a good impact on the market.

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:40:04 AM

Surely the market will stabilize but not for the current year. It just needs more time to stabilize itself. So don't lose your hope towards cryptocurrency, we have to believe in cryptocurrency. And it will definitely bounce back after certain time later.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:29:28 AM

What are your opinions?

Bitcoin will never be stabilized because this is a digital and volatile cryptocurrency so you can’t expect such condition,but you can make some action to lessen your burden and the first on the list is STOP checking the market value from day to ay,instead just let the coins in your folio to sit there and check rhe price when the market make a bullrun
Secionz

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:02:28 AM

Actually the market of crypto is still very smaller that is why any news or any step of any whale investors can bring some changes in the market but we all know that the market is growing with the passage of time so a time will come when all of the market will be stable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: