Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:44:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the Market Stabilizing?  (Read 10199 times)
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:49:05 AM

What are your opinions?

For a long time I thought BTC stabilized at $6400, then boom!

I would like to get some views to help me decide what to do.

It has been a wild ride (to put it mildly!)  It can be scary.

Three months already, BTC struggled to maintain its value, which was above 6000 dollars, during which many people said it was a stagnant or stable price. But finally the price of BTC fell too at its lowest point between 3500 dollars and 4000 dollars. For those of us who are just ordinary users with a small amount of funds, we can only surrender and hope that this bitter reality can end soon.
I think it dropped so further down that it would be really hard to move to any direction for now. I know it will do some sudden moves up or down one day but for now the volume is so low that unless some big player gets in the game it won't move into any direction for another while. Specially nothing will happen until the ETF deals with BAKKT and nasdaq/nyse deals go through.

Until that time we will be here because dropping the price further would require a lot of bitcoin to be sold since resistance seems really high numbered and going higher seems a bit difficult as well since there is no hype or interest in the market and people are really getting tired of the past year and wants to just sit back relax and watch what will happen before they start doing anything again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:08:46 PM

What are your opinions?

Yes, a few days ago we saw a decent drop in the price of bitcoin and another cryptocurrency. This caused a certain panic among holders of cryptocurrency and reminded us that there is no stable cryptocurrency market. The fact that Bitcoin sometimes seems to be stable in price is rather an exception to the general rules of its high price volatility in nature.

Everything could be happen in crypto space which we already been seen from previous years. Due to its behavior, nobody can determine when will it goes up and down because everything is still in speculation.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:22:43 PM

What are your opinions?

In my opinion, it is trying to find a bottom and it is very close to touching it anything between 3000-3500$ should be bottom for bitcoin but we have to see if it falls below those level. And to confirm it we should see a steady run-up.
so far it looks like we might have hit the bottom if we dont see the 3500$ range again.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:49:12 PM

What are your opinions?

Yes, a few days ago we saw a decent drop in the price of bitcoin and another cryptocurrency. This caused a certain panic among holders of cryptocurrency and reminded us that there is no stable cryptocurrency market. The fact that Bitcoin sometimes seems to be stable in price is rather an exception to the general rules of its high price volatility in nature.

Everything could be happen in crypto space which we already been seen from previous years. Due to its behavior, nobody can determine when will it goes up and down because everything is still in speculation.

Lol. I don't know if having a stable market should calm me down or make me wary about another drop. I was expecting the opposite of whatks happening right now this november and december and if i'm not targeting a long haul, i'd be really anxious on where this would go in the short term.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:18:12 PM

I think that 3500 USD is temporary bottom for Bitcoin and will not remain as bottom for too long. Cryptocurrency market is not near stabilizing in my opinion, we have to see capitulation candle before that.

badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:22:07 PM

In my opinion. which can stabilize crypto prices on the market is the owner of the most assets. because at this time they have made a big sell-off which has caused a greater amount of crypto supply and a very deep impact on prices.
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:37:37 PM

We have just seen some failure of all the support levels, I don't think we are stabilizing at the moment. If there is no good news coming we will still soon experience this kind of dump again and again. The market will stabilize after a couple of weeks after the bull run and that's how i see it works.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:39:56 PM

I think that 3500 USD is temporary bottom for Bitcoin and will not remain as bottom for too long. Cryptocurrency market is not near stabilizing in my opinion, we have to see capitulation candle before that.
For me,crypto stabilization is not going to happen at the moment or even in the years to come.The price will always be changed any time of the day.Knowing its high volatility,bitcoin will make a huge fall or even a huge rise of price in just a sudden so i think it cannot be stable as long as volatility is there.

Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:31:36 PM

I've never look for its stabilizing scheme, in fact, with that fluctuations we gain profits. Its getting clear to us that crypto won't be stabilize unless government will take over its control but we don't want that since we're all afraid that it could be abused and high taxes will be paid of.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:41:02 AM

in my opinion the market will never be stable because the movement of trade from investors also continues to run and experience changes that cannot be predicted and ascertained

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:40:21 AM

For me,crypto stabilization is not going to happen at the moment or even in the years to come.The price will always be changed any time of the day.Knowing its high volatility,bitcoin will make a huge fall or even a huge rise of price in just a sudden so i think it cannot be stable as long as volatility is there.
It is the reason why the market will not become stable as some people think. The price of the bitcoin is always changing because of its volatility.  The market is only facing crisis and it is the reason why the price is moving slowly.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:20:25 AM

What are your opinions?

So to you does that look like being stable? Falling from $6,900 to $4,000 and you call that being stable? It is not stable, it is still volatile and this is how it will be fluctuating till it starts to go up again. The same way it went down you will see it go up that same way and reach high price.

I don’t think this market can ever be stable, this is how it will keep on fluctuating and that’s why it’s called investment, because there is always risk involved.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:38:34 AM

We have just seen some failure of all the support levels, I don't think we are stabilizing at the moment. If there is no good news coming we will still soon experience this kind of dump again and again. The market will stabilize after a couple of weeks after the bull run and that's how i see it works.
Good news and bad news indeed as the main benchmark that makes the price of bitcoin rise and the price of bitcoin falls, however, in the past few days the price of bitcoin fell from $ 6400 to $ 3700 and what made me weird was that there were no bad news drastically in just one day. Surely, this can be made a consideration in the future, that the price of bitcoin is not always caused by bad news or good news.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 11:53:20 AM

What are your opinions?

No body knows what is the bitcoin low price and it can dump even further from 4000$. Recently we saw dump from 6000$ ( Bitcoin was stable between 6- 6500$ for last 3 months).  To see the real growth of bitcoins, it should be stable in its price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:22:27 PM

What are your opinions?

So to you does that look like being stable? Falling from $6,900 to $4,000 and you call that being stable? It is not stable, it is still volatile and this is how it will be fluctuating till it starts to go up again. The same way it went down you will see it go up that same way and reach high price.

I don’t think this market can ever be stable, this is how it will keep on fluctuating and that’s why it’s called investment, because there is always risk involved.
That is a good point! How you will consider that the market is becoming stable even the price of the bitcoin dropped so much. The market will always be unstable because it has characteristics of being volatile.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:05:14 PM

What are your opinions?

Due to the recent dump, many short term holders quit from the market. It is save to say the people holding bitcoin now are the ones who have full faith in the bitcoin and they are ready to hold them for longer duration.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:43:00 PM

What are your opinions?

Due to the recent dump, many short term holders quit from the market. It is save to say the people holding bitcoin now are the ones who have full faith in the bitcoin and they are ready to hold them for longer duration.
They were just weak-handed traders who can't withstand the pressure and burden of these bear market to them. I'm sure if there is a bull run those weakling noobs will going to come back again as if nothing happens. But it may take a lot longer of time to really see the bull run coming.
2chase

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:42:56 PM

Millions of people who have invested their money in Bitcoin this year are experiencing the same feelings as the author of this topic. I also have some bitcoin investments - not so big to worry about this too much, but I am also very concerned that Bitcoin course does not want to start growing.
Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:44:18 AM

Millions of people who have invested their money in Bitcoin this year are experiencing the same feelings as the author of this topic. I also have some bitcoin investments - not so big to worry about this too much, but I am also very concerned that Bitcoin course does not want to start growing.
yes all feel losing some of their assets if it is exchanged now but if locking assets up to the next 5 years will feel happiness, for the stability of the price of Bitcoin or crypto it is very difficult because now the blockchain is facing a difficult stage now but we certainly knowif the price decreases, there will definitely be a lot of selling and profit for the crypto giants because they hold all Bitcoin and will hold it up for the next few years which will be a time bomb for price increases, now for mining 1 Bitcoin needs around $ 1000.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 12:59:24 AM

use your bitcoin wisely, if you expect big profits from bitcoin, you can buy at the current price, which in my opinion is a pretty cheap price
if you want to sell at a high price, there is no other choice but to wait for the price to go up, because you are late selling at 6400 yesterday, while the current price is at the level of 4k USD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: