Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:15:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (Auction) Painting on canvas "Bitcoin fun” series Smile №1,2,3,4  (Read 216 times)
SidArt (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:14:44 PM
Merited by krogothmanhattan (1)

My main thread you can find here  : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5046159.0
Painting " Bitcoin Fun” series
Description:
Canvas on a stretcher d 50 cm (19,65 inches )
Handmade work. Professional acrylic paints and aerosol paints. The painting is varnished.
This is the first copy of a series of smiles. The series includes 10 varieties. Here you can see 4 of them. Each smile is limited. This is my first experience with paintings on crypto theme. Htese is second

The main idea of that art is simple:
This is an interior painting for lovers of expressive contemporary art and crypto themes, in this case Bitcoin. as the work is the first in this style, so hope you will not judge strictly. This picture combines the features of modern art, made in a" playful " manner, because it seems to me that it is easier for a person to start his acquaintance with the crypto theme so you can see here. Everyone perceives it through the prism of their ideas. For example, someone can see here on this picture bitcoin, someone can see just simple modern art, someone will see here " fun " art dedicated to crypto-currencies, someone does not, but this picture should evoke emotion and most importantly it should contribute to the popularization of bitcoin and crypto.

Ready to go?
"SmiLEY foR interIor.
BiTCoin SerIes #1!"
second piece first was sold on auction
I wanted to have some fun and break stereotypes of how interior pictures should look like.

I always try to stay in the "flow". I had an idea to fix all modern trends on canvas. I decided that I will implement this idea in the form of multi-brand, glossy smiles.
This smile clearly shows the main subject of the art - Bitcoin and Blockchain. I think that in 2018 the subject of cryptocurrencies was excited fragile minds of millions. People from different countries from the world have already ordered this piece of furniture and left positive and warm comments for my heart.
It is a pity that photo of this artwork is not able to convey the entire volume of the picture and the many special effects that I used that become visible at a certain angle and lighting.
Invest in art.

SmiLEY foR interIor.
BiTCoin SerIes #2
second piece. first was sold privately

SmiLEY foR interIor.
BiTCoin SerIes #3
"i/M StiLL
HaPPY.... "
very topical picture in my opinion
I don't know how you feel about this painting. I look on this artwork and when I'm doing that I begin to smile or laughing, although if you're look more close you'll see that it would not fun for this smile...
Main theme of the picture is "Your life"...Yes... it's exactly your life...Even if you're Bitcoin you have your life and It has its ups and downs, happy and bright moments, disappointments and betrayals, pleasant discoveries, love....This artwork is filled with different events. They are an integral part of your life, my life...and life for all ..
Life is a carousel of incredible events...
One wise mother said: "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get".

SmiLEY foR interIor.
BiTCoin SerIes #4
"wh0 iS
SaToShi....? "
I think most of the people still don't know who this person is.
But for people who is interesting about cryptocurrency and new technology such as blockchain, Satoshi Nakamoto is a true cult figure. The person who came up with Bitcoin, more precisely, the bitcoin cryptocurrency protocol. I have to say that Satoshi, like Banksy, remains 100% anonymous and no one knows how they look like, whether it's one person or a whole team of like-minded people....Shrouded in mystery...Who are you, Satoshi? I don't think we'll ever know the answer of that question......

If you want more information ask me freely.
If you have any questions ask me directly.

Investment to the art! Handmade pictures.Would be glad for feedback!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5046159.msg46651264#msg46651264

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SidArt (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:15:09 PM

Payments:
Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH)
We can use escrow or not. For your choice.

Bid: 
Smile №1 : 0.04 BTC (without shipping)
Smile №2 : 0.044 BTC (without shipping)
Smile №3(I'm still happy) : 0.05 BTC (without shipping)
Smile №4(who is Satoshi) : 0.052 BTC (without shipping)

Shipping price(cheapest way) for US or Asia will be about 30-40$ and 20-30$ for europe if we will using Russian post. This is best way price/speed   

If you want to get something just write number of the smile here and desired number here and I'll pm you.   
It's just experiment for me and I think it will lasts about 1 week. In the end of the week we will summarise it.

Hope you'll like it!
If you want more information ask me freely.
If you have any questions ask me directly.

SidArt (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:09:56 PM

auction still goes on

SidArt (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:36:34 PM

auction closed

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: