Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:40:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀UZOMA🚀- The First Hotel,Tour and Travel Marketplace In Bali with 0%  (Read 10479 times)
kopisusu (OP)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:15:23 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2018, 03:40:18 PM by kopisusu

I'm not a member of UZOMA team, I'm only bounty manager of this project. Thank you.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kopisusu (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:18:15 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2018, 09:25:34 PM by kopisusu

Bounty is Live https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5076169.0
kopisusu (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:38:18 AM

Hello and Congratulations on your ANN! I represent two very unique companies, https://mycryptostats.com/ & https://evonodes.com/  I encourage you to check them out, we offer some great services for projects like yours!

If you would like to talk further, please join one of our discord servers (found at the bottom of either website) and send me a direct message Smiley

I look forward to speaking with you soon!
~SmokeySRH
Thank you for your offer, I've sent you message, please check and I'm happy to help you

Have a nice day,

best regards
kopisusu (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:03:31 AM

Uzoma support bali creative industry digital technology and we also create multi ecosystem to growth our users in some aspect and increase the tokens demand
secondbtc

Activity: 180
Merit: 12

SecondBTC - Trade and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 08:21:52 AM

Bali is a very beautiful place and i think its a great idea to put hotel and travel in blokchain
all the best for your business

24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:49:17 AM

Do you have articles or blogs from your hotel partners about your partnership with them? Or any shoutout from their social media about the use of uzoma in their system?

At least this one has greater chance to push thru as they are focusing in one area for the moment, which is bali. And this area is really known in the tourism industry. If they can prove the success of integrating uzoma as payment method in the mentioned hotels, they can easily expand to other neighboring south east asian countries.
kopisusu (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:16:44 PM

Bali is a very beautiful place and i think its a great idea to put hotel and travel in blokchain
all the best for your business
right, Bali is a very appropriate place, because there are many foreign tourist

Do you have articles or blogs from your hotel partners about your partnership with them? Or any shoutout from their social media about the use of uzoma in their system?

At least this one has greater chance to push thru as they are focusing in one area for the moment, which is bali. And this area is really known in the tourism industry. If they can prove the success of integrating uzoma as payment method in the mentioned hotels, they can easily expand to other neighboring south east asian countries.
please join telegram so you get more information, I'm also very sure if this project will develop and will dominate Asia
kikukk

Activity: 1148
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:12:06 PM

this project from Bali indonesia admin ..?
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 01:02:08 AM

Like this Balinese have many investors who have a lot of money.
Because my experience of cryptocurrency from Indonesia is mostly from the island of Bali.

PS: The first Bitcoin ATM in Indonesia is also the first one on Bali Island.

mardika
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

Kingcuan Token - Get Profit upto 10% per month

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 07:41:09 AM

The project is realistic. Bali welknown with their tourism sector. This project will be problem solving in Bali regarding with tourism. Lets see the progress day by day

Kingcuan Token - Get Profit upto 10% per month - Free lifetime Signal trading cryptocurrency and forex - Buy the ICO now
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:45:02 AM

this is a good one.following all the progress  and the hard work been put in to this,i believe we are all in for a good run
kopisusu (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:24:28 PM

this project from Bali indonesia admin ..?
yeah mate ... join telegram to see lot of surprises to come

The project is realistic. Bali welknown with their tourism sector. This project will be problem solving in Bali regarding with tourism. Lets see the progress day by day
yes, I'm also sure that this project will be one of projects that will solve all tourism problems in Bali.. let's see together Cool

this is a good one.following all the progress  and the hard work been put in to this,i believe we are all in for a good run
thank you for your support
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 12:54:39 AM

https://uzoma.io/

The website above presents all the information provided by UZOMA.
But I see UZOMA not using payment with the country's FIAT as its headquarters.
Like for example Thailand with Baht, Malaysia with Ringgit and why does UZOMA not use Fiat IDR?

kopisusu (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:23:55 PM

hello community
we are very happy because now we have new team and partnership join telegram and get more information

Akun gratis

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 07:37:49 AM

good project, but paying bounty hunters with a campaign budget that is so small, like tokenomy ngentod before, obviously indo obvious.
mardika
Copper Member

Activity: 45

Kingcuan Token - Get Profit upto 10% per month

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 11:43:59 AM

Its just for Bounty when ICO phase
After the ICO phase, Uzoma will do regular airdrops to boost our product's marketing
Just be patient, Uzoma have different strategy than other project ICO

Kingcuan Token - Get Profit upto 10% per month - Free lifetime Signal trading cryptocurrency and forex - Buy the ICO now
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:04:37 PM

Hi, I'm interested in your project. I have two questions for you: 1. Does your team have experience in creating and promoting crypto projects? 2. Can you provide evidence that your partners have a firm agreement with you on the use of tokens? How will you provide them with tokens? For a fee or on a free basis?
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:35:19 AM

one more project from Indonesia and I see all the teams come from Indonesia and of course to lift tourism in Bali. I see the purpose of this project being built is very good and beneficial for its users and hopefully, in the future, there will be more support for this project. success for Uzoma.
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:56:30 PM

one more project from Indonesia and I see all the teams come from Indonesia and of course to lift tourism in Bali. I see the purpose of this project being built is very good and beneficial for its users and hopefully, in the future, there will be more support for this project. success for Uzoma.
we have to support this project must promote vigorously so that in the future this project can run smoothly as expected and achieve success, and hope the team that manages this project is excited to succeed this project.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:16:27 AM

we have to support this project must promote vigorously so that in the future this project can run smoothly as expected and achieve success, and hope the team that manages this project is excited to succeed this project.
We will always look forward to developments for UZOMA. Hopefully what will be achieved can be achieved. I am sure that with a great team this project will be successful as planned. The sales will be able to achieve the results that are captured, passionate and successful for UZOMA.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: