Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:33:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀UZOMA🚀- The First Hotel,Tour and Travel Marketplace In Bali with 0%  (Read 10483 times)
mardika
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

Kingcuan Token - Get Profit upto 10% per month

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 03:27:03 AM

$1.5m, Softcap in 25 Days!

Just want to make sure the statement above if the writing is true or not?
Look at the main website and there is a line for selling tokens and only 25 days have collected 1.5M USD. hmmmm  Huh

many projects display results obtained on the web but they are not real. before the team provides evidence for the transaction from what was listed on the website we cannot yet believe it.

Uzoma will give the evidence before ICO finished

What?
Is that not wrong?
Why must provide proof before the ICO is complete. LOL

Like the thing is buying a musical instrument at WalMart without a shopping note, we can also not know the price and the results are deceived. LOL

I mean that Uzoma realy have partnership with Hotels in Bali
we will give evidence and update

Kingcuan Token - Get Profit upto 10% per month - Free lifetime Signal trading cryptocurrency and forex - Buy the ICO now
konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:30:56 AM

that is very good news and for that I'll be waiting for more information about updates to your project because I'm also bali person, if indeed everything looks good then I'll support the project

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
mardika
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 05:44:03 AM

that is very good news and for that I'll be waiting for more information about updates to your project because I'm also bali person, if indeed everything looks good then I'll support the project
Thank you brother..
lets meet up in our office
in Gianyar regency

Kingcuan Token - Get Profit upto 10% per month - Free lifetime Signal trading cryptocurrency and forex - Buy the ICO now
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:55:40 AM

$1.5m, Softcap in 25 Days!

Just want to make sure the statement above if the writing is true or not?
Look at the main website and there is a line for selling tokens and only 25 days have collected 1.5M USD. hmmmm  Huh

many projects display results obtained on the web but they are not real. before the team provides evidence for the transaction from what was listed on the website we cannot yet believe it.

Uzoma will give the evidence before ICO finished

What?
Is that not wrong?
Why must provide proof before the ICO is complete. LOL

Like the thing is buying a musical instrument at WalMart without a shopping note, we can also not know the price and the results are deceived. LOL

Is the $ 1.5 million income from the result of a partner with a hotel in Bali? if indeed like that this project has good prospects, but I am still waiting for an update about the evidence of the value that has been achieved to date.
mardika
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 03:32:37 AM

Uzoma Partnership - D'Bulakan Boutique Ubud

danthecryptoman123

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:39:13 AM

Uzoma Partnership - D'Bulakan Boutique Ubud
http://i67.tinypic.com/n21zrl.jpg

No offense to the project but this reads like a bad meme ... "we are partner"
mardika
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 03:48:07 AM

Uzoma Partnership - Hotel Tjampuhan Ubud

Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:00:22 AM

Uzoma has a good partnership, with this it will be an opportunity for investors to be able to join. Seeing the solid performance of the team I believe that Uzoma is able to have good development in the future.
mardika
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 05:21:54 AM

Uzoma has a good partnership, with this it will be an opportunity for investors to be able to join. Seeing the solid performance of the team I believe that Uzoma is able to have good development in the future.
Thanks for your support Smiley

mardika
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 05:33:26 AM

Uzoma Partnership - The mansion Ubud

johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:38:51 AM

My simple question, can I pay hotel in Bali with Uzoma? if yes, what will you offer for people who pay with Uzoma? Compare to non-blockchain travel apps sometime they offer 25% discount. So I think you should make better offering to make people choose your app.
mardika
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 07:01:31 AM

My simple question, can I pay hotel in Bali with Uzoma? if yes, what will you offer for people who pay with Uzoma? Compare to non-blockchain travel apps sometime they offer 25% discount. So I think you should make better offering to make people choose your app.

Yes, you pay for hotel booking with Uzoma and the price will be more cheaper upto25%
other platform held promotion with give discount 25% but not everyday
Uzoma platform always give a cheaper price than other booking platform, The people will interested come to uzoma because get a better price
We are from Bali and do direct cooperation with hotels and other accomodation in Bali

Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:23:41 AM

Yes, you pay for hotel booking with Uzoma and the price will be more cheaper upto25%
Uzoma platform always give a cheaper price than other booking platform, The people will interested come to uzoma because get a better price
We are from Bali and do direct cooperation with hotels and other accomodation in Bali

many benefits from this project, I am sure the team in this project will always always give the best for this project so that more and more people who are interested in joining here enliven this project, hopefully in the future this project will be more popular and successful.
mardika
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 06:21:36 AM

many benefits from this project, I am sure the team in this project will always always give the best for this project so that more and more people who are interested in joining here enliven this project, hopefully in the future this project will be more popular and successful.
Thanks for your support

kopisusu (OP)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:07:08 PM

Pre sale will begin in 16 hours and if you still don't understand UZOMA please read our whitepaper https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sldMJd-iWbi2hTxDOvsuB3hYH0AkLiqI/view?usp=sharing
Don't miss it because we have many surprises for you in the future Wink
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:13:01 PM

This is really interesting, I as the Balinese are certainly very supportive of this project, see bali is a pretty legendary sights and Uzoma brings about tourism and lodging I think it will go well. In addition they also have a good partnership.

NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:45:04 AM

This is really interesting, I as the Balinese are certainly very supportive of this project, see bali is a pretty legendary sights and Uzoma brings about tourism and lodging I think it will go well. In addition they also have a good partnership.
I myself am also convinced of that, we must support this project so that success is achieved with satisfactory results, whether Bali is known for sure all of this will achieve success as we all hope the team will always be compact to develop this project.
N. Richards

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:00:22 AM

Dear UZOMA Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote
Explorer free for any coin listed ☞ https://explorer.aiodex.com/
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:25:17 AM

Good call to take this opportunity, Im currently living in Bali  Grin
This project is based on Bali, Indonesia right? So can I know where your office or company address is?
azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:49:36 AM

Bali is one of Indonesia's well-known tourist attractions, many foreign tourists on vacation in Bali. So Uzoma's step is pretty good by partnering with hotels and tour managers, this partnership also benefits the surrounding community. Many will support the team in achieving success, hoping to run smoothly and according to the roadmap.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: