Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:28:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto currencies  (Read 455 times)
iTradeBit (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:59:01 PM

Friends, at this difficult moment for the market, many experts believe that the future is stablecoins, how do you think? Coins compete actively, do you think this was helped by the exemption from the influence of Bitcoin and now the prospects for coins are evaluated differently?
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:01:33 PM

Talking about crypto and then again referring it to as a stablecoin Huh
You are confuses friend, crypto and stability are opposite avenue.
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:04:13 PM

I agree with the opinions of experts if in the future all coins will be stable, because I'm sure in the future all the technology in the world is in need of a blockchain and I am also sure that in the future all countries will relieve cryptocurrency

kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 04:06:01 PM

I agree with the opinions of experts if in the future all coins will be stable, because I'm sure in the future all the technology in the world is in need of a blockchain and I am also sure that in the future all countries will relieve cryptocurrency

Experts are in silent mode now, as predictions do not work nowadays and yes there were a lot of expert's and analyst who said this last quarter the value may rally more than 30k but look at what we are seeing now?

I believe the future of crypto will be good and every country should support cryptocurrency for a good cause this change will bring joy and happiness in public.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:09:58 PM

Future is doomed for those who bought above the 4000 USD mark. Still btc has to hit the rock...just wait.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:24:35 PM

No doubt the future of bitcoin and other good coins is very bright.

But due to scams happening in ICOs; the credibility of coins has gone very down.  Present of these coins is very disturbing due to scams and other reasons like over supply i.e. daily one new ICO there with it's coins.  And with no demand the prices just going downwards.

So I am not sure that when the things will be ok for cryptos but may be after some long time when most of the people of the world start using coins then may be due to increased demand ; the price will go upwards. 
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:26:33 PM

I do not agree with the statement that future belongs to stablecoins because stablecoins are just fiat's proxy and crypto is a hundred percent decentralized and unique system which is infact a rebel concept against traditional financial, banking and fiat system.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:29:14 PM

Future is doomed for those who bought above the 4000 USD mark. Still btc has to hit the rock...just wait.

Honestly speaking i do not understand what are you talking about, are you talking about the probability for Bitcoin to go below $4000 marks ? or you are talking about the opportunity that we will get in the future ? (But right now we are at $3700).

Friends, at this difficult moment for the market, many experts believe that the future is stablecoins, how do you think? Coins compete actively, do you think this was helped by the exemption from the influence of Bitcoin and now the prospects for coins are evaluated differently?

Stablecoins ? That thing is just a myth in cryptocurrency, none of them are stable.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:32:21 PM

Maybe OP don't know what is a stablecoin.
If stable coins are the future then USDT will be on top and XRP will be in 2nd position, lol. If you are talking about the future of crypto, you should avoid stablecoin.In my opinion, the future of cryptocurrencies will be the privacy coins.
stevanGR

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:35:42 PM

AFAIK crypto is opposite with stablecoin, crypto is always volatile until now
and i like that volatile bcz i can take a profit from it

Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:40:09 PM

Stable Coins are a good option to diversify your risks if you are waiting for a market correction. For other purposes, I personally do not use the stable Coins

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
RadekG

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:29:09 PM

Stable Coins is a very good tool in a market that we have all the year 2018. smart people have already learned how to use them correctly
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:38:25 PM

Guys who are planning to buy for cheaper prices in this market situation are millionaires tomorrow, make a note of it fellows cryptos are Rockstars of tomorrow. Well this block chain technology should be advertised to receive popularity. Hope everything will go up.

Am I spamming? Report me!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:39:17 PM

What's the difference of stable coins and having those early payment processors such as PayPal?

Stablecoins ? That thing is just a myth in cryptocurrency, none of them are stable.
Yeah they are moving as well and they never been stable to $1. I don't buy these stable coins as there's no need for me to do so but to those traders that are saving some profit, this is their best option when the market is starting to go against their wave.
CryptoF007

Activity: 60

Focus on long term investing not daily trading!

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:40:31 PM

Cryptocurencies are going through crysis... like stocks and every other market, also crypto will go through phases, this is perfectly normal.
Crypto is technology in development, and recent bull market showed us how important it can become... for sure we will go through more cycles before we will develop more stable environment. Unfortunately majority of people will lose money, or make something small only, which is again perfectly normal... the good news is that whoever is on this forum today has high chances of making good profit, because you can consider yourself early adopter, and if you are buying at 3000$ levels than you have done the first step right...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfN2xz6IIe7FRRoOZ3vg1Nw
https://twitter.com/CryptoF007
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:48:10 PM

Crypto is undergoing correction so that it will have a good future and will continue to provide value, stablecoin is a stable coin and this will continue to be good to keep.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 05:55:40 PM

What do you mean by stable coins here? Experts are not always correct and many of them predicted bitcoin at above $20k by this time and look now where the coin values are.

Linkkoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 88

Online Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 05:57:02 PM

Maybe OP don't know what is a stablecoin.
If stable coins are the future then USDT will be on top and XRP will be in 2nd position, lol. If you are talking about the future of crypto, you should avoid stablecoin.In my opinion, the future of cryptocurrencies will be the privacy coins.

Crypto exchanges will be obliged by the law to remove the coins from their websites, with the whole industry becoming gradually regulated. Same goes for the KYC requirement.

Online cryptocurrency exchange - https://linkkoin.com
Buy BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, EOS, LTC, XMR, REP, ETC, ZEC with credit/debit card
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:48:22 PM

stable coins are in existnace to hedge the price of bitcoin just sell your btc at high price and then keep your stable coins like tusd ,usdt to buy the bitcoin in the dip..

wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:20:24 PM

Cryptocurrencies will have a good future, slowly will be valuable and things will get better and many will return to collect coins again with every event.
Every coin has the opportunity to be able to develop well and always correct every event so that a more established improvement.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: