Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:44:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto currencies  (Read 448 times)
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:57:53 PM

I can't see any future in the cryptocurrencies at this time, they all afraid to invest this due to the market volatility, now the market all is the shit coins, not product, no update after the coin listing, no one want to invest the coins without the real project or use case in it.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:01:32 PM

Market is red blooded again today. This is the bottom position of the crypto markets. I don't think there will be any problem in the future for crypto excepts price ups and downs.

carrascos

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:04:55 PM

No, of course, stable coins will not be so massively used in the future as there is no need for it

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
CreamIce

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:55:10 PM

Governments are not totally against crypto, we have seen this off late with EU and other countries coming forward with their own way of dealing with crypto. The investor ratios are improving, which is a good sign and something we shouldn't ignore. A good investor base is needed to build pressure on the nations. However, they need to put rules and regulations and this is where the actual conflict is. If we do not agree, the governments will always be reluctant to accept crypto. The need is for some full proof decentralized ICOs with some really fantastic products and services. I am just hoping that some plan is devised to achieve this and everything will be good.
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:36:39 PM

Friends, at this difficult moment for the market, many experts believe that the future is stablecoins, how do you think? Coins compete actively, do you think this was helped by the exemption from the influence of Bitcoin and now the prospects for coins are evaluated differently?
the future is indeed difficult to predict and know for sure, all certainly hope the crypto future will be better than this year which I think is quite difficult, because the market does not show significant development.

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:44:31 PM

Friends, at this difficult moment for the market, many experts believe that the future is stablecoins, how do you think? Coins compete actively, do you think this was helped by the exemption from the influence of Bitcoin and now the prospects for coins are evaluated differently?

2018 year is bad year of cryptocurrencies. Holder and mid term trader fall-in-danger. They are now worried about their solid money. Cryptocurrency is good for Millionaire. Who has a lot of money which stored on his bank. He can invest money for long term.   

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:51:08 PM

stable coin? maybe you mean a stable condition where fluctuations in prices are not too drastic and prices can immediately rise after a decline, rapid recovery. I really agree if that's what you mean.
in the future maybe crypto will really be something big and a strong coin will appear, even though I think weak coins won't just disappear because all coins must start from zero before becoming a strong coin

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:34:38 PM

I think some crypto that includes stablecoin is USDT, TUSD, USDC. Because a cryptocurrency designed to minimize the price volatility and then are used as stores of value or units of account.
Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:31:55 PM

in the discussion about crypto money why should I ask about the stability of the coin, not the future of crypto money is not only based on one type, but the whole and especially bitcoin.
or as a benchmark for crypto currencies, of course you can immediately look at the CMC to be clearer.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:46:29 PM

Competition is good, it will make crypto-currencies to grow faster. There isn`t better boost than competition, now everyone wish to be
on the first place. That will be a great to watch, and to participate.
   I think crypto-currencies are writing the future, they keeping all that in blocks. That is the nicest part of crypto-currencies, everything can
be transparent, people can have more freedom what to do with their possession, and many other good things. Crypto-currencies are here to stay.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:06:27 PM

From what i understand,cryptocurrencies are not stable coins. As a matter of fact, they are volatile, which means their prices fluctuate easily. If you really want something stable, then you have to keep your money in coins like TUSD, GUSD and so on. The only thing is that when you hold your money in forms like that, then there is no point in investing, because you will not have profit and neither will there be loss.
raden1922

Activity: 294

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:20:43 PM

Maybe in this case I would like to argue that the future of cryptocurrency does not always depend on bitcoin. But it will become more independent, over time and also technological advancements in the future. We know that currently the market situation is difficult, but I think this is still a natural thing. And will recover and green.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
claus-rich

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:25:27 PM

Many people have lost faith in the fact that the cryptocurrency market will go up. But I think we should be strong and believe in crypto.

tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:33:07 PM

I think crypto will never be stable. surely every price changes. not forever settled. so we can't guess that price until now. but we still have to believe that crypto will grow again.
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:11:57 AM

I think future of crypto currency is very bright because nowadays maximum peoples use cashless technology in place of cash transactions. Nobody can like stand in lines of banks for transactions. So government of some countries approved this technology and some are trying to approved.
entebah

Activity: 1548
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:37:50 AM

My opinion for the future Cryptocurrency is very promising, because digital money will not have limits, there will be no one managing it, so people will always be interested in this technology, and specifically for the future of Bitcoin, I think it will become very popular in the future. Because Bitcoin is currently a very loved Crypto currency.

felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:00:09 AM

Bitcoin will always be the most influential coin, since all other coins are alternatives to it
by the same by capitalization it is unlikely that anyone will be able to overtake in the coming years, and in general

olsyd

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:12:22 AM

Interesting to know the names of these experts? You did not read the news? Read about scandals around stablecoin Tether. I don't believe in stablecoins. Also, I think it is impossible to estimate the prospect of a particular coin in an uncontrolled and unregulated market.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:29:23 AM

I can't see any future in the cryptocurrencies at this time, they all afraid to invest this due to the market volatility, now the market all is the shit coins, not product, no update after the coin listing, no one want to invest the coins without the real project or use case in it.
Then why go after those shit coins? You knew that those coins won't prosper long enough, but you still go after those coins just to make some quick profit (if you get lucky enough to join the pump). This in turn encourages other developers to produce more such shit coins and scam people. Just ignore those coins and they will eventually die without hurting anyone.
If they are afraid to invest on crypto currencies, then they should stay away. There are risks involved and if you are willing to take those risks, then go ahead and invest.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Euroda

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:32:39 AM

There would be a lot of things that can be happen on the crypto its just the bitcoin hs hit his bottom so we mus wait until it brings baco again and also we do not know what will happen next to it

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: