Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:49:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto currencies  (Read 448 times)
NickoOrteras

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:16:06 PM

no one can tell what will be the future of crypto currencies. because of the ups and downs of it nobody can say what a lousy situation will be next year oh the next few months.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:21:25 PM

who knows what's the future of cryptocurrency? I do not think it's because we know it's hard to recover or recover the crypto market when it crashes. if many hope that next year the crypto will recover I think it will be impossible.
Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:24:59 PM

Friends, at this difficult moment for the market, many experts believe that the future is stablecoins, how do you think? Coins compete actively, do you think this was helped by the exemption from the influence of Bitcoin and now the prospects for coins are evaluated differently?
That is a right thing. Stabliecoin helps us not be overly affected by the recession. it's a wonderful thing. I have held more than 5000 USDT in October until now. My money is still intact and I am waiting for the price of bitcoin is $ 2000. I will buy it.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Successv

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:55:47 PM

Stable coins will be of interest only to states, but those who are trying to earn on cryptocurrency will always be interested in bitcoin and altcoins!
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:56:20 PM

The future of blockchain technology is very good. I believe that in 10 years we will use these technologies everywhere, at every step. Everything will be as easy as using a Bank card now. The best coins will be the basis of the world economy. But it won't happen tomorrow.

kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:18:58 PM

no one knows what would be the fate of cryptocurrency because of the sudden collapse and the ongoing crash of the crypto market. the next year will be much bigger than it is to happen in the year 2017 that is beautifully displayed by crypto.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:38:35 PM

The future of cryptocurrency will be great if next year it will be a good show and if the coins are raised again especially the bitcoin. will increase the cryptocurrency again because the more I invest and the more return in crypto.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
kyle999

Activity: 475

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:50:12 PM

The future of cryptocurrency will be good if it continues to grow in the crypto market next year. if the crypto returns next year as 2017 will be cryptocurrency and.
powerglade

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:00:07 PM

Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are here to stay. That’s the future. Instead the concern we should have is how blockchain technology might be used maliciously in this future.I consider it important to understand not just whether it is the future, but how it will be used.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: