Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:48:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmex Auto Trading Bot  (Read 560 times)
johnwarren12 (OP)

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:53:30 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2018, 06:08:05 AM by johnwarren12

#Announcement

Now about our Bitmex Bot. This thing is awesome at catching major pumps or dumps in BTC, ETH, whatever. We are using it to auto-trade on BTC/ETH/XRP currently and continuously refine it based on market conditions. This is set it forget about it for you, but you're able to exit trades if you want at anytime, update your stop loss, do whatever and it doesn't mess with how we handle and control your account. It's ultimately your money. The indicators these are trading on are a combination of premium indicators + some custom settings. We are even considering combining multiple premium indicators here soon to get better exits and entries. On our test balance I doubled the account in a month.

Recommendation is only to use this for maybe 10-20% of your portfolio for now. It's not a human trader but it's damn accurate for the big moves which makes up for all the moves while BTC is ranging that it might lose on. This also has the ability for me to set it up to your own settings. If you want to take profit sooner, change the default trailing stoploss, set limit orders at a percentage of the signal price, or whatever.

I'm opening this up to 30 people originally to ensure it goes smoothly and then will open it up to more. If you don't get in, you can message me for wait list and maybe i'll add a few others.

Cost during our beta period is $150 for 30 days access. I'm really excited for this bot and see huge potential if we keep getting some volatile moves.

In the future, we will use the bitmex trader to also go ahead and manually adjust your stop-losses or exit signals early for you as well if you want. It will then be a semi human+ai type trading bot. Separate account is recommended for this bot also. I get asked a lot if we would consider doing an copy-trader where it copies trades we enter into. I've considered it but this is much more difficult based on thin order books and slippage. I'm not sure if we want to do this yet, but we have the software ready for it when we do pull the trigger. This may be the first step for us to see how much impact we have on markets and against other bots.

Finally, we still have our margin trading pool which uses a premium channel's auto-trader. Opens for withdrawal deposit monthly and averages 30% month over month. Currently this is closed but lookout for announcements when this opens. If you want to use couple thousand on this service, I can give you the provider yourself to signup. We will be testing other auto-traders to do more free pools as well. Diversification!

The live testing of the bot can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5086881

Let our AI bot trade for you on the best signals in the market. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3384090.msg35646168#msg35646168

PM me for details.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnwarren12 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:55:09 PM

Here are sample actions of the bot...

Let our AI bot trade for you on the best signals in the market. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3384090.msg35646168#msg35646168

PM me for details.
johnwarren12 (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:47:19 AM

Accepting new members!!!

PM me for details.
johnwarren12 (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:23:52 PM

12% gains just today,  totally automated!!!

PM me for details.
johnwarren12 (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:36:33 AM

Trades of the day closed in profit Smiley

PM me for details.
johnwarren12 (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:49:10 PM

Copytrader on the way!!!!

Works on signals from some of the top trading signals that you select, automatically.

PM me for details.
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:21:26 PM

What I would like to know is what kind of trading strategy your bot uses. You don't have to share the exact strategy, but can you give us a hint? $150 isn't much if your bot really gives the results you have shared in this thread. The other question is how can one check these results first before buying? Can your bot run on the bitmex demo platform? I know that there is no liquidity there, but still it's not easy to spend that amount of money just like that without a confirmation.
johnwarren12 (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:07:55 AM

What I would like to know is what kind of trading strategy your bot uses. You don't have to share the exact strategy, but can you give us a hint? $150 isn't much if your bot really gives the results you have shared in this thread. The other question is how can one check these results first before buying? Can your bot run on the bitmex demo platform? I know that there is no liquidity there, but still it's not easy to spend that amount of money just like that without a confirmation.

Thanks for your response. There are various factors that bot takes into account while entering a trade. The first and foremost is the chart settings.

Some sample settings used are: 1. XBT-1H & ETH-1H AI (default/aggressive at catching moves)
2. ETH-1H & XBT-4H (mixed can be reversed also)
3. ETH-4H & XBT-4H (conservative swing trends)

For each of the setting, we get separate results. Regarding results, for testing as well as showing it to everyone, I am going to make a new bitmex account and post daily account summary here for 1 month so that users here can evaluate the performance and also give us the feedback as per their experience. No one in the world knows everything. We are trying our best to make it the king of all AI trades in Crypto community at least.

PM me for details.
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:21:37 PM

Here are sample actions of the bot...

Man, I can also take a chart and retroactively draw beautiful numbers, entry and exit points, and so on.
Moreover, on this particular chart, everything is too perfect.
If you could, upon request, give the API key to yours bot account (with access only for viewing), so that we could be convinced that this is reality, this would be great.
And so - empty words. By the way, I can also draw a very beautiful screen from Bitmex in Photoshop.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
deandree

Activity: 67
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:26:46 PM

Just 2 questions:
1) Can you show results over long periods of time going through different market cycles with different coins?
2) If this is so good, why are you selling this? You do realize the more people use this, the worse the results will be for everyone, yourself included? If you are even using this yourself. So why sell?
johnwarren12 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:44:57 AM

Man, I can also take a chart and retroactively draw beautiful numbers, entry and exit points, and so on.
Moreover, on this particular chart, everything is too perfect.
If you could, upon request, give the API key to yours bot account (with access only for viewing), so that we could be convinced that this is reality, this would be great.
And so - empty words. By the way, I can also draw a very beautiful screen from Bitmex in Photoshop.
[/quote]

I totally understand the skepticism. We already have over 40 users in beta test for this bot and will be posting the results for them by the end of this month.

PM me for details.
johnwarren12 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:49:54 AM

Just 2 questions:
1) Can you show results over long periods of time going through different market cycles with different coins?
2) If this is so good, why are you selling this? You do realize the more people use this, the worse the results will be for everyone, yourself included? If you are even using this yourself. So why sell?

1. The results will be posted in a couple of weeks as we have some 40 users testing the bot and using it with their bitmex accounts.
2. We are not selling this just yet. As you can see in my signature, we also provide trading signals from over 40 sources, we are modifying this to copy trader, where combined with AI and the signals of your preferred source, this bot will initiate trades. Though the pre requisite will always remain to have our signals subscription. This bot will only help you get better returns from the signals.

Of course, if left untouched, it does make money but for best results one has to touch it a couple of times, like update stop loss when T1 is achieved and so on. Small nicks and grits under work and then we will be 100% ready. Hopefully by the end of this month.

PM me for details.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:25:36 AM

#Announcement

Now about our Bitmex Bot. This thing is awesome at catching major pumps or dumps in BTC, ETH, whatever. We are using it to auto-trade on BTC/ETH/XRP currently and continuously refine it based on market conditions. This is set it forget about it for you, but you're able to exit trades if you want at anytime, update your stop loss, do whatever and it doesn't mess with how we handle and control your account. It's ultimately your money. The indicators these are trading on are a combination of premium indicators + some custom settings. We are even considering combining multiple premium indicators here soon to get better exits and entries. On our test balance I doubled the account in a month.

Recommendation is only to use this for maybe 10-20% of your portfolio for now. It's not a human trader but it's damn accurate for the big moves which makes up for all the moves while BTC is ranging that it might lose on. This also has the ability for me to set it up to your own settings. If you want to take profit sooner, change the default trailing stoploss, set limit orders at a percentage of the signal price, or whatever.

I'm opening this up to 30 people originally to ensure it goes smoothly and then will open it up to more. If you don't get in, you can message me for wait list and maybe i'll add a few others.

Cost during our beta period is $150 for 30 days access. I'm really excited for this bot and see huge potential if we keep getting some volatile moves.

In the future, we will use the bitmex trader to also go ahead and manually adjust your stop-losses or exit signals early for you as well if you want. It will then be a semi human+ai type trading bot. Separate account is recommended for this bot also. I get asked a lot if we would consider doing an copy-trader where it copies trades we enter into. I've considered it but this is much more difficult based on thin order books and slippage. I'm not sure if we want to do this yet, but we have the software ready for it when we do pull the trigger. This may be the first step for us to see how much impact we have on markets and against other bots.

Finally, we still have our margin trading pool which uses a premium channel's auto-trader. Opens for withdrawal deposit monthly and averages 30% month over month. Currently this is closed but lookout for announcements when this opens. If you want to use couple thousand on this service, I can give you the provider yourself to signup. We will be testing other auto-traders to do more free pools as well. Diversification!

I already leave bot for any activity because first time good but bad in the end. I'm not say your bot is bad I prefer to learn direct into real market using my own skill, not always have good result but this is me. I hope your bot have good reputation and see you next year.

johnwarren12 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:50:22 AM

#Announcement

I already leave bot for any activity because first time good but bad in the end. I'm not say your bot is bad I prefer to learn direct into real market using my own skill, not always have good result but this is me. I hope your bot have good reputation and see you next year.

That's why I suggest my users to not leave the trades untouched. Just keep an eye and keep adjusting stoplosses when targets are done. Explained in details to my users Wink

PM me for details.
Obiwankenodium
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 10:56:49 AM

Interested to see the results over a longer period of time at the end of this month.

ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:25:59 PM

#Announcement

Bot for trading? Kinda lame. But it is best for someone who only aims to get a lot of money without any having a kind of education to get from it.
CryptoMobster

Activity: 136
Merit: 16

Educator | YouTuber

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 01:08:26 PM

Sounds risky AF certainly with leverage. I'm an avid user of Bitmex and even bots can't beat this market.

johnwarren12 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:18:02 PM

Interested to see the results over a longer period of time at the end of this month.

Will definitely share the same.

PM me for details.
johnwarren12 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:19:03 PM

Sounds risky AF certainly with leverage. I'm an avid user of Bitmex and even bots can't beat this market.

Not really, speciallyif you know what you are doing.

PM me for details.
johnwarren12 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:20:45 PM

Bot for trading? Kinda lame. But it is best for someone who only aims to get a lot of money without any having a kind of education to get from it.

Definitely not for someone who wants to get rich quick. Its more like portfolio management with steady growth over time.

PM me for details.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: