Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 01:09:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull run in december  (Read 49840 times)
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:21:53 PM

A bullrun might occur this month but the question is, will it be enough to make the market recover or is there a possiblity that it will happen because theres no signs of a bullrun and december is gonna end soon. I just hope that the market will start strong this coming year.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:30:53 PM

Looks like this won't happen this year. There is no hope in December because the fact is that prices have dropped dramatically now and made many people depressed with the current market conditions
you're right, even when the BTC moment enters the Nasdaq January, many people say that the moment will not necessarily make the condition improve.
it looks like we just really depend on ETF decisions
ETFs are the starting point for bitcoin growth, in December to January there seems to be nothing that might be used as a sign for a bull run.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:16:51 PM

Bull run can happen today or tommorow or next week, its can happen just in few hours, this time if this chart continues it nice start for bullrun..wow its happen again
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:19:50 PM

Market is very oversold so this should be a good bounce. If it goes above Bitcoin $6K and stay above, then it should be the start of the next bull run.
ciang huang

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 03:58:57 PM

if I predict that the current month is very difficult for the return of a stable market, for the next year there will be a possibility that the market will rise dramatically.

zeze2100

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:12:11 PM

We know that you've always experienced a decline before the ascension, and that happened.Therefore, our faith began to throw more.So such operations are always sorted so that they are step by step.

[  ATRONOCOM  ]   BUILT FOR YOU ANDYOUR CRYPTO LIFESTYLE
https://www.atronocom.io/
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:50:05 PM

Just look at the charts, BTC grew for $200 and even more, here we are, our such desired bullrun  Grin
Don't desperate, my friends, it's just only the beginning.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:42:50 AM

The bull run can occur but it will not be the same in 2017. At the end of 2017, this is very fun because it can see all the coins experiencing a very high increase. I also hope that by the end of 2018 the price of coins can increase. With the price of coins increasing, of course, many investors will return to the crypto-coin market.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
wildey

Activity: 1120
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:44:27 AM

The bull run can occur but it will not be the same in 2017. At the end of 2017, this is very fun because it can see all the coins experiencing a very high increase. I also hope that by the end of 2018 the price of coins can increase. With the price of coins increasing, of course, many investors will return to the crypto-coin market.
for now, the crypto market is recovering, although it is growing quite slowly. I only hope that the end of this year will end with the ETH price above the price of $ 100. well, and now ETH prices have almost reached that price.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
crazylikeafox

Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:27:01 AM

I am still positive that there would be a bull run this year. But based on the market, it shows that that market isn’t in a good situation. I having already having doubts about the bull run this year. However, I am still hoping for it to happen. If not, I’ll just wait for next year.
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:31:27 AM

We are 4 days from the last month of the year( December). There have been a lot of predictions of a possible bull run in December. The market prices are low right now compared to about two months ago.  

Are you still positive there is going to be a bull run?
Look at the market, what a spurt and touched before the new year. Is it really what everyone dreams of, or a short-term rise to attract investors' capital.

Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:18:40 AM

The market starts to improve even when running slowly, it's a bull run but a regular ride and hope the situation continues and the green market.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:22:44 AM

I sense that there will be a surprise this week. Bitcoin climb a little since yesterday from 3200$ to 3570$ this day.  I think bulls are entering the market to get profit before christmas.

MRY

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 10:16:27 AM

with the current market conditions, the bull run will not occur in this December, the market is still bad and there is no sign to recover, so I think it will probably happen in mid 2019

xenomorphe1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:21:10 AM

It is good to see a little jump of the price of cryptos, but we should not rejoice us too fast. It will need a lot of time before we see a real recovery of the price.
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:29:37 AM

This is funny. We only need one or two green days and many people here call it a bullrun. We fell in a few weeks from 6300 to 3200 and now when it's back to 3500, you're bullish. You are the first people who will cry 'crypto is dead' or 'here we go again' when we see the next red day(s).
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:57:21 AM

I sense that there will be a surprise this week. Bitcoin climb a little since yesterday from 3200$ to 3570$ this day.  I think bulls are entering the market to get profit before christmas.
It seems that you do not understand what you are writing. Profit or loss can be received only by those who sell.
This jump in prices can be perceived only as a rest before continuing. Therefore, there is no reason to think that this is the beginning of a rise.
But I would like it to be a reversal.

This is funny. We only need one or two green days and many people here call it a bullrun. We fell in a few weeks from 6300 to 3200 and now when it's back to 3500, you're bullish. You are the first people who will cry 'crypto is dead' or 'here we go again' when we see the next red day(s).
Already not funny. Already familiar. People are tired of this trend, waiting, hoping, believing in a miracle, clutching at any ray.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
MidnightWolf

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:55:11 PM

It seems that you do not understand what you are writing. Profit or loss can be received only by those who sell.
This jump in prices can be perceived only as a rest before continuing. Therefore, there is no reason to think that this is the beginning of a rise.
But I would like it to be a reversal.

Already not funny. Already familiar. People are tired of this trend, waiting, hoping, believing in a miracle, clutching at any ray.
it is no longer necessary to pay attention to any predictions that are expressed by experts, whose words are generally broken with reality. Even at the beginning of 2018 there were many positive and negative forecasts. Nevertheless, we observe only the implementation of negative forecasts. Proceeding from this, in December you should not expect anything.
Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:29:47 PM

For a long time I had great doubts about the possibility of a bull market in December, but now I have no doubt that this will happen. I think that in a month - by mid-December, we will be able to see the maximum bitcoin values at about 7,000-8,000 dollars.
Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:50:37 PM

No need to predict when the bull run will happen. Its been predicted towards the end of the year but now it seems it won't happen this year again because the year is almost ended, its just bare 13days to the end of the year. Anything can still happen though but my mind is on next year, the bull run will take place. We just have to wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: