Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:03:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull run in december  (Read 49841 times)
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:10:35 PM

We are 4 days from the last month of the year( December). There have been a lot of predictions of a possible bull run in December. The market prices are low right now compared to about two months ago. 

Are you still positive there is going to be a bull run?

before I use to believe in the prediction of most expert of another bullrun which should happen this December. But the market situation says otherwise. But if previous pattern is to be followed, the dip in crypto prices right might be a signal for an impending uptrend in the market.
Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:10:55 PM

I'm pretty sure that in December, nothing happens, even I think even lower drop. But next year I think will be promising and cryptocurrency will begin to grow. It all depends on whether good news is now needed.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:32:31 PM

We are 4 days from the last month of the year( December). There have been a lot of predictions of a possible bull run in December. The market prices are low right now compared to about two months ago. 

Ignore all predictions, all that is left right now is hope that the market will rally this December  Grin
It is true that anything can happen in crypto but at the moment, I do not see any news of event (other than cheap price) that would trigger a bull run. Maybe a Bitcoin going back to $5K at the end of the year is a more realistic value.
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 04:44:14 PM

Sometimes end of this year bull run not come. But in 2020 big bull rin will come. Anyway strongly hold your coins longterms and dont sell this bad marketing condition.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
jalxyx

Activity: 506
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:03:41 PM

Yes I still believe about the bull run. But it took time, maybe in December the price increases but not to high, i think in 2019 Bitcoin will have price as high as it peak last year. Keep hold it

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
The future of decentralised finance
https://interfinex.io/
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:06:28 PM

Historic dates show us that Q4 is the best quarter for cryptocurrencies, but I have to say, that do not expect bull market this year. Many traders are predicting bear market for another few months.  Cool

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:08:12 PM

A month ago, I was sure. But now I think that the bull market will come next year. Although it is possible that at the end of December something will change.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:08:48 PM

It is possible that the market will really start to grow in December. Only I expect another drop to $ 3,000 and then turn of the market. I don't think the fall will be delayed, all bitcoins alarmists have already sold, must wait for when the market starts to recover.
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:11:20 PM

Unfortunately, in 2018, the cryptocurrency did not justify investor confidence. And expect the bull market is now meaningless. But if by the end of the year the cryptocurrency will stop falling, then next year we may see growth.
dio1715

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:17:12 PM

I very much doubt that in December we will observe growth. Perhaps the market capitalization will grow a little, but not by much. I am very pessimistic. It seems to me that before spring 2019 nothing good will happen. But we must be patient.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:34:34 PM

I don't think there will be a bull run this December from TA generally. Well, nobody knows it all TA fails nowadays. A big news might sprout and there will be a boom in the market. For now, I detest speculations, let's cross our fingers and wait patiently for the market to stablize which will happen definitely. After the reds come the greens.   Long live crypto!

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:36:11 PM

It is possible that the market will really start to grow in December. Only I expect another drop to $ 3,000 and then turn of the market. I don't think the fall will be delayed, all bitcoins alarmists have already sold, must wait for when the market starts to recover.
In December the market must recover because if it's not in December when we have to endure too long with sadness, a market that doesn't grow makes it difficult to trade and the best choice is to survive but sometimes it won't take you anywhere. all coins fall and many other problems, altcin must update to make it better.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 05:37:32 PM

Unfortunately, I don't think the bull will start in December. It will take a little longer to recover from these levels, as there is a lot of declines. But I hope you will see a small increase in the range as you say.
futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:39:06 PM

I think this is such a rollback, so that the whales bought the maximum moments. To enter a charged bull market. I think they are still playing on our nerves, so we all sold, and they bought at a low price.  And then in the bull market we will have nothing to sell and we will buy from them at a great price.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:40:53 PM

I love to be positive and also would like to think positive as a very big fan of cryptocurrency I strongly believe upcoming December would be the next bull run if not then it will be the 1st month of the new year for another bull run.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

kobita333

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

Official Street Team member

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:41:07 PM

I can see the altcoin bullrun soon, possibly in December. There was a big bearish season and the bullrun will not go to a new ATH for sure. About predictions, in the last month, no one could predict that BTC will go lower than $5k. So, predictions are vague.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:47:51 PM

I'm still not sure, but that is not impossible. last year the market could fly high in just over a month. so I'm still waiting for that to happen, although I don't really hope.

elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:52:28 PM

i think for this end of year nothing any Bull or uptrend in market, maybe bearish still showing and market issue still created until next year

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:16:43 PM

Forecasts do not always come true and there is no particular desire to believe them, but you have to. It would be desirable, that the market has returned the former positions, all are already tired of daily falls.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:21:49 PM

I would very much like to believe it, but as practice shows, especially what is happening now, most likely we will see growth only after the 20th of February,as there will approve futures, and should major players go, so it seems to me,although they can raise prices before, without waiting for the major players
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: