Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:28:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRX] [Masternode] [Staking] ProxyNode - Decentralized Server Platform  (Read 24080 times)
ProxyNodeCore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:42:15 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2018, 11:23:59 PM by ProxyNodeCore

Coin Specifications

Name: PROXYNODE
                                                                                     Ticker: PRX
                                                                                Algorithm: HashX11
                                                                                     Maximum Supply: 275,000,000 PRX
                                                                                Port=12195
                                                                                     Rpcport=12196
                                                                                Masternode Reward: 80%
                                                                                     Staking Reward: 20%
                                                                                Masternode collateral: 2000 PRX
                                                                                     Block Time: ~ 60 seconds
                                                                                Maturity: 50 blocks
                                                                                     Minimum staking age: 6 hours

Official Links

Website:Proxynode.io
                                                            GITHUB:Github.com/ProxyNode/proxynode
                                                WALLET:Github.com/ProxyNode/proxynode/releases/tag/v1.0.0
                                                                          Explorer:178.238.235.79

Community Channel

DISCORD:Discord.gg/C5RPEhD
                                                            TWITTER:Twitter.com/ProxyNodeCoin

Exchanges

CryptoBridge

Listing Sites

Masternodes.online

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Imaha486

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 10:43:43 PM

mined 6000 blocks over..
dev is miner Huh

mySmile

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:46:24 PM

RESERVED for Russian translation
My portfolio
PM  If you need Russian translation
CBM1

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:50:56 PM

Reserved
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:58:46 PM

mined 6000 blocks over..
dev is miner Huh

Another anonymous masternode project. Selling the premined coins for masternodes. Who are the owners of the 8 online masternodes right now? Did they already sell mn? Or it's them? What's the main benefit of mining this coin other than selling your coins once they hit an exchange, if you have nothing to do with virtual private servers?
CGroup16

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:05:41 PM

Very interesting reward structure, project looks promising
Crypitol

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:48:50 AM

mined 6000 blocks over..
dev is miner Huh

Another anonymous masternode project. Selling the premined coins for masternodes. Who are the owners of the 8 online masternodes right now? Did they already sell mn? Or it's them? What's the main benefit of mining this coin other than selling your coins once they hit an exchange, if you have nothing to do with virtual private servers?

That's kind of the point of masternodes right now. Buy the presale, sell on the exchange...profit. Not every coin has to be a revolution plenty people...myself included make a lot of money this way. The key is to avoid scams that never reach the exchange
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:28:46 AM

Is this an ICO token?
Because I don't see the sales line for softcaps and hardcaps on the main Proxy Node website.
Then I also did not see the development team that was included and did not have an advisor too,and wallet for Android not yet available for now,right?

So, I have thousands of question marks in my head !!!

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
ProxyNodeCore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:20:11 PM

Is this an ICO token?
Because I don't see the sales line for softcaps and hardcaps on the main Proxy Node website.
Then I also did not see the development team that was included and did not have an advisor too,and wallet for Android not yet available for now,right?

No, we will not be hosting a Pre-sale/ICO. The funds to develop our Blockchain, Platform, and mobile applications are entirely self funded. We are in communication with exchanges as we speak and we are planning to get listed soon. Our platform and Mobile wallet(iOS/Android) are currently in development, we will notify the community when we are ready to launch.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:33:57 AM

Is this an ICO token?

No, we will not be hosting a Pre-sale/ICO. The funds to develop our Blockchain, Platform, and mobile applications are entirely self funded. We are in communication with exchanges as we speak and we are planning to get listed soon. Our platform and Mobile wallet(iOS/Android) are currently in development, we will notify the community when we are ready to launch.
This is what I like about the cryptocurrency project because with this, it is certain that the development team has a lot of money to support finance in front of PRX.
It is clear that ICO is full of mysteries and can only make coins always Dump and Dump up to the earth's crust. LOL

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:47:59 AM

Is the Proxynode Mobile App available? it seems very interesting, various servers, wallets and platforms are available in one application account.
suryanirwana16

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:12:44 AM

Hello, where i can see  whitepaper your project? and where i can get information about presale do you have plan it ?
somare

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:28:56 AM

It is bold to enter such a falling market. Wink
Blongen
Copper Member

Activity: 72

Borden Will Just Hodl.

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 06:38:41 AM

It is bold to enter such a falling market. Wink
Time to rise for all, so the PRX team have made right and smart approach to launch their project at the current period.
Launched and waited only weeks to see it move upward (my expectation, and it might be wrong).

They Trading already?
How do I buy server space?

secondbtc

Activity: 180
Merit: 12

SecondBTC - Trade and Earn

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 06:58:27 AM

Your coin may get free listing in our exchange read this

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5067166

CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 09:08:48 AM

Hello. Just want to ask.
To whom i can offer Automate MN Script?
Our services :
- script adjustment for projects
- daemon building for all supported Linux OS
- script & daemon hosting
- support in script discord & dev discord

Our script Supported :
- CentOS 7, Debian 8/9, Fedora 27/28/29 & ubuntu 14.04/16.04/17.10/18.04.
- IPv4 & IPv6

Our script already use by 6 projects.
If you have time, please take a look our video live run. Masternode setup using our script - Debian 9.

Let me know your update. Thank you

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:47:34 AM

mined 6000 blocks over..
dev is miner Huh

That's kind of the point of masternodes right now. Buy the presale, sell on the exchange...profit. Not every coin has to be a revolution plenty people...myself included make a lot of money this way. The key is to avoid scams that never reach the exchange

So it means, the bottomline here is only profit. If you are after for the money, look for potential mn project that will hit in the market fast, even without long-term goals???
ProxyNodeCore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:21:13 PM

Hello, we would like to inform the community that we are officially live and trading on CryptoBridge! - https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.PRX_BRIDGE.BTC
ProxyNodeCore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:40:26 PM

We are live on Masternodes.online and Masternodes.pro!

https://masternodes.online/currencies/PRX/

https://masternodes.pro/stats/prx/statistics
Torku

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:50:15 PM

High risk Buyer / Seller
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/519265932149784607/519268472543248384/unknown.png
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: