Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:12:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP coinbase listing  (Read 107 times)
jhanson (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:19:16 PM

How does everyone feel about XRP and them getting listed on Coinbase?? Saw this video talking about that today: https://youtu.be/OZcyCWVzOso
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:22:26 PM

How does everyone feel about XRP and them getting listed on Coinbase?? Saw this video talking about that today: https://youtu.be/OZcyCWVzOso
There was a chance XRP will be listed on coinbase but this is not very soon. Coinbase will always try add the coin that has a very good relationship and cooperation with the coinbase company.
It's still a speculation and you should not take any point that has been mentioned in that video. it's much better to ask your self about does it possible?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
cameron_EMI
Copper Member

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:27:07 PM

There was a chance XRP will be listed on coinbase but this is not very soon. Coinbase will always try add the coin that has a very good relationship and cooperation with the coinbase company.
It's still a speculation and you should not take any point that has been mentioned in that video. it's much better to ask your self about does it possible?

Agreed with this. Also, XRP is a heavily centralized token and I personally don't see a true use case with it. Yes, I respect Ripple as the company, but banks don't even use XRP token for their network.

jhanson (OP)

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:53:49 PM

I think it's possible, but I'm why coinbase or anyone in crypto would be incentivized to do so. Personally a fan of MOAC the project he mentions in the video
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:08:21 AM

I think it is the factor why XRP replaced the ETH in the rank 2 best market capitalization, it is the listing to the coinbase which are very well known exchange. And the investors are fascinated by this opportunity which is good.

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:21:52 AM

This is a good update if XRP will be listed in coinbase as it will help to boost the price of XRP in the future.
Though the market is kinda low right now but if it happened and once the market recovers, I'm pretty sure XRP will dominate other currency.

I'm looking forward for this good news to happen.
kidflash

Activity: 215

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:49:45 AM

I think it's only a rumor of the coinbase will listing xrp. A bearish situation with market capitalization now returns to valuations not seen since mid-2017. This is used to raise prices now.
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:09:27 AM

XRP has a high enough potential to see very large transactions, it can even defeat ethereum, listing on coinbase, it is very good, potentially has a good price, but that does not mean that coinbase will list XRP as soon as possible

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 01:25:06 AM

I don't hold that much XRP. But it's currently the #2 crypto in the world... so it probably SHOULD be on Coinbase. I think that'd boost it up even more.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: