Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:00:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Faster crypto transactions?  (Read 206 times)
ProperFerret (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:50:20 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2018, 12:04:51 AM by ProperFerret

I am being flooded here by news regarding new crypto exchanges platforms (Stratis, Virie, etc...).
I swear each and every day, there are more sophisticated platforms offering faster services coming to existence.
What's behind this whole thing?
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:44:18 AM

I am being flooded here by news regarding new crypto exchanges platforms (Stratis, Virie, etc...).
I swear each and every day, there are more sophisticated platforms offering faster services coming to existence.

maybe someone controlling? lol  Roll Eyes
ProperFerret (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:36:18 PM

maybe someone controlling? lol  Roll Eyes

Lol, as in controlling the cryptos' market? Those transnational corporations are everywhere dammit!
WebdeveIoper
Copper Member

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 08:48:21 PM

Stratis is not a crypto exchange platform. Stratis is a Blockchain-as-a-Service provider.

The Hamburglar

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:14:25 PM

if you want fast cryto checkout #extick https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Finance/Extick-247543902619321/
Trinity_boy

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:45:34 AM

I'm not sure of the tone in your post whether you are amazed or irritated with new exchanges that are coming up but whatever it is, I think it's part of the technological advancements and will surely play a major role in the economic system of the world now and in the future. You mentioned about Virie. I came across this blog article the other day if you're interested. https://www.annerainwater.net/blog/virie-the-currency-of-the-future
ProperFerret (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:08:18 PM

I'm not sure of the tone in your post whether you are amazed or irritated with new exchanges that are coming up but whatever it is, I think it's part of the technological advancements and will surely play a major role in the economic system of the world now and in the future. You mentioned about Virie. I came across this blog article the other day if you're interested. https://www.annerainwater.net/blog/virie-the-currency-of-the-future

Thanks...quite an interesting read. So, the Virie coin is not a standard crypto, it's just allows for faster transactions in the Virie market.
Asian_Dynasty

Activity: 186
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 08:22:44 PM

Behind them innovation technologies, clever people and future. In my opinion the most perspective now is DAG (some people call it blockchain 3.0, but for me it is different technologies).

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ProperFerret (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:33:05 PM

Stratis is not a crypto exchange platform. Stratis is a Blockchain-as-a-Service provider.

Ah I guess I got confused since Virie uses blockchain technology as well.
gembirdprivate

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:06:58 AM

Now everyone who is not lazy, engaged in cryptocurrency topics. Someone opens their blockchain games, and someone their exchanges. This is normal for any popular activity. The most important thing is to understand the place where the smell of deception
ProperFerret (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:00:29 PM

Now everyone who is not lazy, engaged in cryptocurrency topics. Someone opens their blockchain games, and someone their exchanges. This is normal for any popular activity. The most important thing is to understand the place where the smell of deception
What do you mean? You don't think we need to be able to process crypto transactions faster?
I'm reading a lot about it, so I know it's a problem.
Atomic.2017

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:45:24 AM

I think Virie is the latest talk of the town now. There are articles about it everywhere and I can't help but get curios myself so I did some digging. It will have faster transactions because they have their own Distributed Exchange Network better known as the Virie Market so in essence, it is not just a payment system with a market like the rest. It is a market with a very user friendly payment system which is Virie. That means, it eliminates the need for a third party broker. It's fast, it's simple, it's cost effective and it's also secured because they have their own Escrow System. Read more here: https://www.annerainwater.net/
Zayn_Nazy

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:37:18 PM

I guess there are 1000+ exchange platform launching per year. But how many are there still alive? Or just a scam exchange after its owner have enough fund to "go to moon"? I have never care about them. Because, indeed you only need 1 or 2 exchange platforms for trading. Don't try to trade in new exchange due to its bonus, you are able to lose all asset in it.
ProperFerret (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:49:13 PM

I guess there are 1000+ exchange platform launching per year. But how many are there still alive? Or just a scam exchange after its owner have enough fund to "go to moon"? I have never care about them. Because, indeed you only need 1 or 2 exchange platforms for trading. Don't try to trade in new exchange due to its bonus, you are able to lose all asset in it.
How can they remain alive when there are corporations preventing them from emerging?
kelz1
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:33:43 PM

After seeing how much money the top exchanges are making there is a large amount of new ones entering crypto. Good for coins as their listing fees will be lowered

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Zayn_Nazy

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:47:59 PM

How can they remain alive when there are corporations preventing them from emerging?

I think no one can prevent them, but they kill themselves. They are charmed by the big profit from exchange but they don't claim that their exchange is redundant when there are a lot of big exchanges which are running well. I think no experienced traders want to trade in a new established exchange.
ProperFerret (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:27:05 PM

After seeing how much money the top exchanges are making there is a large amount of new ones entering crypto. Good for coins as their listing fees will be lowered

Maybe financial incentives come into play, but I can overlook that if that means not going through 3rd parties. Don't you think so?
James_Cline

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:20:39 AM

Thanks...quite an interesting read. So, the Virie coin is not a standard crypto, it's just allows for faster transactions in the Virie market.

Correct. It's not a standard crypto. From what I've read, it's a virtual marketplace WITH a cryptocurrency feature. I think it's attempting to be more comprehensive than other exchanges and that it can serve as a viable financial instrument. What has caught my attention is its blockchain-based market that ensures entries are non-erasable plus, they cannot be hacked. If that's true, then this new exchange could be what society needs, right?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: