Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:09:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ritocoin [RITO] PoW GPU Mining | Assets | Masternodes | No Pre-Mine/ICO  (Read 36508 times)
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:36:25 PM

Dev news thanks .
microg

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:49:47 AM

16000 RITOCOIN GIVEAWAY for Lucky RITOCOIN MINERS at https://nosuchpool.cloud/

1st block mined - 1000 rito   BNmU7ND...
3rd block mined - 2000 rito :  BRyHe9n...
10th block mined - 3000 rito  BARhFKM...
20th block mined - 5000 rito   BE5s1gh...
50th block mined - 5000 rito  (11/30) ...

Giveaway will be transferred to the finder's wallet of 1st, 3rd, 10th, 20th and 50th block mined after 6.12.2018  12:00 UTC  at https://nosuchpool.cloud/

RITOCOIN POOL          

https://nosuchpool.cloud

-o stratum+tcp://nosuchpool.cloud:3224 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=RITO

HO HO HO!  HAPPY MINING
spek833

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:53:09 AM

The rito-qt.exe wallet does not start. Writes "Rito core turns off ... Do not turn off the computer until this window disappears" and closes after a few seconds. What could it be? I used to go to my wallet, I transferred coins there.
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:20:11 AM

Do you have any plan to list this coin on famous exchange ? Currently Ritocoin price is too cheap and volume is very low.

It's not really their choice unless they go to a high volume sketchy exchange that takes bribes "listing fees".
desi_translator2018
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:00:48 PM

RESERVED for HINDI translation....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

PM me if you need HINDI translation..... thank you....
atobaba

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:57:46 AM

when more markets?  Huh
wanderingwisp

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:55:26 AM

mining as I speak. waiting to see how it goes.
silicastorm

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:58:00 PM

Been mining for a few days now,,,, burns a little hotter temps for AMD compared to SUQA... but he reward great for now.....

very cool on NVIDIA....

S_Natural

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:09:57 AM

New RITO pool: https://luckyfastblocks.com/
Server is based in Singapore.
https://discord.gg/4X5hJ8R

Ripcurlsurf

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:57:35 AM

Is RITO AMD-mineable?
If yes, how many RITOs I can get with one AmD 470 2GB card mine the coin 24 hours continuously?

Yes - mine it for 24 hours and see
silicastorm

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:53:44 PM

Is RITO AMD-mineable?
If yes, how many RITOs I can get with one AmD 470 2GB card mine the coin 24 hours continuously?

Lol, it is not my expected answer.
I need help and real experience from miners who actually mine the RITO coin.

Why are you unable to mine a coin for 24 hours and gain your own experience with your own conditions?

True miners are always scouting new coins and setting up a rig to mine the new coin,,, right now the mining difficult is so low,,, you will be very surprised with the volume of coins in your wallet per day.

I have been mining with one rig 10 x AMD RX580 on and off since 23 December and have over 90,000 coins... my target is 100k then move on to another project as i HOLD.

Good luck with your mining,,,, whatever coin you may choose.
tokenZ

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:47:12 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2019, 10:52:41 PM by mprep

Is RITO AMD-mineable?

Lol, it is not my expected answer.
I need help and real experience from miners who actually mine the RITO coin.

Gonna guess you're new to mining and don't completely know what you are doing yet.
Take his advice, mine for 24 hours - and you will have all the answers you need.

Do you have any plan to list this coin on famous exchange ? Currently Ritocoin price is too cheap and volume is very low.

It's not really their choice unless they go to a high volume sketchy exchange that takes bribes "listing fees".

High volume and sketchy? They arent mutually exclusive, but generally higher volume (trex/binance) reflect higher quality. That's simply the way it works (yes, there are exceptions). What you are saying is for the most part - backwards.
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:24:27 PM

Is safe.trade the only so-called "exchange" I can actually sell this crap (wouldn't be a surprise tbh) or has anyone bigger taken over the burden as well? Checked a few, including Crex24, TradeOgre and CryptoBridge but no luck.
silicastorm

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:25:40 PM

Not Yet,,, but give it time,,,, i was hoping for a sale in August 2019,,,,
cryptoteh

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:31:11 PM

Welcome to the HashDom, Happy mining pool!

Code:
- Server based in Germany
- Dedicated Port
- Payouts every 2 hour

How to connect:

Code:
-a x21s -o stratum+tcp://hashdom.org:2177 -u <wallet> -p c=RITO

Website link: https://hashdom.org/site/info?algo=x21s&coin=RITO
Our discord: https://discord.gg/ebv5V2B
sourcefinder

Activity: 16
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:10:36 AM

Now is a very good time to start mining on this project.
Look like RVN developed within one year....

Rito could be there in one year too because it is an improved fork.

The first peak of number of miners is over, this means you get a lot of rito now when mining.

My rig makes approx 3.000 rito a day (which is small - only 4 x gefirce 1050) and coins have a value of approx 60 cents - but compared to coin calculators there is nothing that really gives more reward.

And if price of rito in one year is like price of rvn now this would mean i mine 30 $ a day....

So try it and hodl!

Good pool for rito is gos.cx
willy35

Activity: 163
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:41:53 PM

Let me sum up all the wrong informations that are written here by people that knows little about RITO COIN

Wrong informations like :
 --> Suppose that Wesbite is not working properly, the mainnet that will still launch etc.
--> After looking closely at the information available I can say this is either a blatant cash grab or a outright scam.
--> Nice scam shit coin you got going here.    I'd expect nothing less than a malware wallet.
--> Won't be after this scam
--> minermore stealing hashrate
--> I believe the owner of official pool is also the dev of the coin and started mining before launch time
--> Minermore has a username system where people don't need a wallet to start mining, so the coins have to go somewhere controlled by minermore.
--> Lool, what a scam! Somebody already selling 321k RITO on moondex. 5
--> scam coin with no future

--> This one is long
          Here's the final report on Ritocoin.
          The people behind this are absolutely spineless.
          The are claiming they will have masternodes, which is a scam itself, but they actually dont.
          They say no pre-mine when in fact they take a portion of every block reward.
          People should abandon MinerMore pool(Was a great Ravencoin pool but now clearly show they are not to be trusted), they seem to have some kind of tie in with this scam.
          They are trying to mention Ravencoin every chance they can and ride outstanding reputation and its honest message.(Ravencoin is likely a top 10 Cryptocurrency and blockchain)
          The people behind it are trying to remain anonymous and that itself is extremely shady with a scam like this.
          Do not participate in this scam. Demand to know who these scammers are. Abandon MinerMore scammers. BTC

--> Dev news thanks

Those are haters like any coins you will found this kind of fud. You are not obliged to mine, you are not obliged to buy coin, you are not obliged to follow RITOCOIN.
But at least be patient, read the whitepaper, follow discord before spreading rumors and fud.

The true spirit of ritocoin is to implement new ideas in the blockchain. Raven coin is not seen as en enemy, people developping or mining RITO loved Raven for what they did and respect them.

Rito is a playground for talented developpers, GPU miners and investors.

There are more than 72 pools proposing RITOcoin, a decent exchange with clever people (Safe trade), a white paper and assets that have just been released without any issues.

Community will influence the features masternodes will have, how much the collateral will be.

Not to forget the mobile wallet and plenty stuff during 2019

Mining and investing in Rito is a great opportunity, of course nothing is sure, but dev are serious about Rito.

Last never make an investment if you can't afford a total loss

cryptopool.builders
Copper Member

Activity: 344

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 11:55:55 PM

Welcome to https://thepool.life!

Multiple world-wide stratums, autoexchange enabled stratum, payouts every 3 hours.
All of our coins are setup on their own dedicated port.

Mining Fee: 1.0 %
Payouts: Every 3 hours for balances over 0.001
RicKillerZ

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:12:56 AM

Let me sum up all the wrong informations that are written here by people that knows little about RITO COIN

--> Suppose that Wesbite is not working properly, the mainnet that will still launch etc.
--> After looking closely at the information available I can say this is either a blatant cash grab or a outright scam.
--> Nice scam shit coin you got going here.    I'd expect nothing less than a malware wallet.
--> I believe the owner of official pool is also the dev of the coin and started mining before launch time
--> Minermore has a username system where people don't need a wallet to start mining, so the coins have to go somewhere controlled by minermore.

--> This one is long
          The are claiming they will have masternodes, which is a scam itself, but they actually dont.
          People should abandon MinerMore pool(Was a great Ravencoin pool but now clearly show they are not to be trusted), they seem to have some kind of tie in with this scam.
          They are trying to mention Ravencoin every chance they can and ride outstanding reputation and its honest message.(Ravencoin is likely a top 10 Cryptocurrency and blockchain)
          The people behind it are trying to remain anonymous and that itself is extremely shady with a scam like this.
          Do not participate in this scam. Demand to know who these scammers are. Abandon MinerMore scammers. BTC

--> Dev news thanks

Those are haters like any coins you will found this kind of fud. You are not obliged to mine, you are not obliged to buy coin, you are not obliged to follow RITOCOIN.
But at least be patient, read the whitepaper, follow discord before spreading rumors and fud.

The true spirit of ritocoin is to implement new ideas in the blockchain. Raven coin is not seen as en enemy, people developping or mining RITO loved Raven for what they did and respect them.

There are more than 72 pools proposing RITOcoin, a decent exchange with clever people (Safe trade), a white paper and assets that have just been released without any issues.

Community will influence the features masternodes will have, how much the collateral will be.

Mining and investing in Rito is a great opportunity, of course nothing is sure, but dev are serious about Rito.

Very good! Dont check many hater, Rito is Good Coin to mine and hold for future!
Sleeperr

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:53:21 AM

--> This one is long

--> Dev news thanks

The block chain doesnt lie, go check out the block explorer. The official pool started mining at 30th Nov 2018 16:53:51 (official launch is 17:00:00). Easy Money !!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: