Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:36:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin still have a chance to goes 15k by the end of 2018,Really?  (Read 1049 times)
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:20:18 AM

Mr. Tom Lee, the Crypto currency expert who has had accurate predictions about Bitcoin and Altcoin, said that Bitcoin still has the potential to rise by the end of this year, which is around 15k USD, is that true because I haven't seen a good improvement in crypto currency

In the world of cryptocurrency, such huge increases in short time have been happening many times, but this time I am afraid that nothing like this will happen. If prices stops falling, then the price of Bitcoin will jump to about $5000 maximum. I think that for $15k we will have to wait until the middle of next year.

Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:14:09 AM

Mr. Tom Lee, the Crypto currency expert who has had accurate predictions about Bitcoin and Altcoin, said that Bitcoin still has the potential to rise by the end of this year, which is around 15k USD, is that true because I haven't seen a good improvement in crypto currency

In the world of cryptocurrency, such huge increases in short time have been happening many times, but this time I am afraid that nothing like this will happen. If prices stops falling, then the price of Bitcoin will jump to about $5000 maximum. I think that for $15k we will have to wait until the middle of next year.
The field of Bitcoin is full of surprises, it may seem hard to predict or conclude of what its price will be, since it's volatile. There's only few more days to come before 2018 ends, I believe that Bitcoin can rise from its current price swing but I don't think 15k is reachable in that short period of time, it could only be 7k-8500k. What I think is important would be everyone has to be calibrated and must be on the same page or level of awareness, because others tend to panic and do things on their own, they tend to believe of what they hear and read without having to check its source. There have been lots of fake news and negativity circulating around trying to ruin Bitcoin and many have been trapped on this kind of ideas because they lack knowledge of how truly valuable Bitcoin is. Let's help and support each other for growth, development, and survival.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:38:18 AM

The field of Bitcoin is full of surprises, it may seem hard to predict or conclude of what its price will be, since it's volatile. There's only few more days to come before 2018 ends, I believe that Bitcoin can rise from its current price swing but I don't think 15k is reachable in that short period of time, it could only be 7k-8500k. What I think is important would be everyone has to be calibrated and must be on the same page or level of awareness, because others tend to panic and do things on their own, they tend to believe of what they hear and read without having to check its source. There have been lots of fake news and negativity circulating around trying to ruin Bitcoin and many have been trapped on this kind of ideas because they lack knowledge of how truly valuable Bitcoin is. Let's help and support each other for growth, development, and survival.
We are all hopeful for Bitcoin's recovery from crash, but I don't think it's going to reach 15k by the end of the year. At its current state, it may seemingly be hard to predict how will market looks like in couple of days. I think it will only reach at around 6 to 7k, in my own speculation, there's only few chances of reaching it to 15k in that short span of time specially because of these never ending issues that keep on circulating around that triggered investors and traders. However, don't lose hope and confidence, it may not be at its best for now but always be positive that there will still be good news to come and Bitcoin will be back on track again at the course of time.
ivannalog814

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:47:17 AM

In the market everything is possible but I do not believe and do not want that there was such an aggressive growth better let it be smooth and productive.

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:20:55 AM

I think it is not possible for this year. Last decreasing is change my all opinions on the market but i believe that next years summer increasing start again. We will see the movement like two years ago

I also believe that bitcoin can't able to reach the forecast of $15k this year end unless bullrun start now. But the price of the bitcoin is still at $4100 level as of moment after it suffered a sharp decline several days ago. Bitcoin's growth might remain slow this whole december with some short uptrends because of the holiday season. I also believe that next year there will be some sort of recovery but it is dificult to know if this recovery will be short term or will lead to another bullrun.
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:54:33 AM

If you really want to be successful in this market you must stop listening to those who predict the future,because if does this will only brings you failure in mind and heart.we all know that volatility is unpredictable and its more easier for a gambling game to predict the winning number than the price growth of this market

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:53:55 AM

Tom Lee is being around for a long time,and most of his predictions came to reality so i believe that the possibilities are indeed,and besides we are in dip market for long time so this maybe the bottom to start a new pump.i was just expecting this for atleast second or third week of december ,so lets wait and see
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:34:22 PM

Are you sure? No one can predict about bitcoin, whether it is about the price, or about the time when it goes up or down. you need too be brave to take risk, don't listen too much to them who says they can predict the future, bitoin is unpredictable, that's all.
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:49:05 PM

Tom Lee has always been bullish on bitcoin, he was still bullish on bitcoin even when we reached 20 thousand dollars.
He is kinda the junior version of Mccaffe who said he would eat his own penis if bitcoin is not a million dollars.

Tom Lee is just the lite version and always sees bitcoin as bullish as it gets even when the price falls. He doesn't see the negativity in bitcoin and only hears about the positive stuff. To give him some credit dude lives in a bubble of everyone asking him how to get bitcoins if they are not interested yet and people who goes up to him and ask "do you really think it will go up that much ?" all day. Hence, it is normal that he thinks price will go up, I would have thought the same thing if all I hear was amazingly good stuff about bitcoin.
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:52:35 PM

It still is possible but by the number of people who have bought btc at a cheaper rate this time, they will all be taking profit before the price even get to hit $10k. All due the fear of bitcoin droping again. What we need is more people believing in this market and the constantly number of them increasing everyday may just be the chance for BTC to hit more than $10k again.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:06:47 PM

8k-10k range is still possible by the end of this year.  A 2x is nothing for bitcoin and it has been done within a month before.  A lot of big names were predicting new all time highs this year but it probably won't happen.  2019 will be the year of the substantial rise when bitcoin goes over 30k and maybe even to 50k.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:59:04 PM

By this point I can only think he continues ploughing this path of utter hopelessness because his granny sends him a card or bakes him a cake every time he appears on TV or in the press so she can shout 'that's my grandson' to her fellow inmates.

That's the only possible explanation. It serves no purpose. It wastes his time and ours.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:40:16 AM

The price of bitcoin isn't going to inexplicably rise 80% again for no reason and until a major player in the game like Amazon, Google or Apple decides to do something big about it or make use of the technology, I foresee it going the beanie baby route.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:41:47 PM

The price of bitcoin isn't going to inexplicably rise 80% again for no reason and until a major player in the game like Amazon, Google or Apple decides to do something big about it or make use of the technology, I foresee it going the beanie baby route.
The technology behind the bitcoin is blockchain and it has no role to play in increasing the prices.And already the company you mentioned accepts cryptos as a payment in some segment but not in full form so they are not going to make much difference other than getting renowned the bitcoin name to world people.

b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:14:48 PM

It still is possible but by the number of people who have bought btc at a cheaper rate this time, they will all be taking profit before the price even get to hit $10k. All due the fear of bitcoin droping again. What we need is more people believing in this market and the constantly number of them increasing everyday may just be the chance for BTC to hit more than $10k again.
You say if there is still a possibility to rise to 8k-10k at the end of this year? quite interesting, that means there must be a price increase of around 300% of the current price.

hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:08:18 PM

If you believe in TA, right around the 4400 is the .38 fib retracement along with the 50 day ma. These could act as resistance and may push the price down. You may not be a believer in TA, but some people are and they will sell here. If you are going to FOMO in, wait until we break 4400.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:27:21 PM

You say if there is still a possibility to rise to 8k-10k at the end of this year? quite interesting, that means there must be a price increase of around 300% of the current price.

Well we can all dream of something as ambitious as that though lol. With less than 2 weeks to go, even if we indeed get a bull run, i doubt it'll be enough to even get us above 10k.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Sanu Simon

Activity: 215

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:45:13 PM

Bitcoin is all about uncertainty, anything could happen in no time. Confirmation for the same is the price increase that happened around an year back taking the price of bitcoin go above $20000. As we're much closer to the end days of the year 2018, expect good increase by 2019.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:57:01 AM

This moment is impossible to happen but around janauary or February 2019 is possible to happen because for this year maybe we can see only 4k upto 5k dollars each bitcoin value because they have a lot of people seel their bitcoin for the crhistmas season because other is on the vacation or give their gift.
Dogboy714

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:49:01 AM

Zero chance for 2018 - 12% chance for 2019 - 62% chance for 2020 - 89% chance for 2021.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: