Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:38:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Bitcoin SV be successful?
Yes
No
I dont know, But I got free coins.
It's another shitcoin to add to the collection

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SV ?? Hmmm.....  (Read 205 times)
Queen_Amber (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 11

Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:32:17 AM

Hi everyone! So ya... here we go again.. another bitcoin fork lol..
I have a question, do you guys think this fork will be sucessful or will this fork just go to shxt like like the other 100 btc/eth forks have?
I'm asking this because i dont know anything about this new coin, but i see it randomly popped up at #7 on coinmarketcap.
I see some guy name Craig wright created this fork.. is he trustworthy??
plz gimmie your opinions below  Smiley

ツ Message me on Telegram @Flour ツ
 Or message me on Kik @ Treat
 ☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:52:52 AM

too difficult to disclose, but I personally don't really care about these hard forks and maybe the main reason many people are interested is to get free coins from their hard forks.

Queen_Amber (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:24:01 AM

too difficult to disclose, but I personally don't really care about these hard forks and maybe the main reason many people are interested is to get free coins from their hard forks.

i dont know.. it seems like nobody on here knows tbh lol.. everyone is lost for words Cheesy

☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:50:27 AM

You can search on who Dr. Craig Wright is and decide on your own if you can trust him or not.

Just a few info about him, he's the one that claims to be satoshi nakamoto and "SV" means satoshi vision. Well, this coin went to #7 so he is pumping it hard together with his cronies. But it's just another fork and BCH ABC which is now BCH itself is competing with it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:54:32 AM

I'm not sure if the bitcoin fork will last longer than bitcoin cash or bitcoin diamond because lacks of the developer fund which make the project not intended to be developed.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:02:56 PM

do you guys think this fork will be sucessful or will this fork just go to shxt like like the other 100 btc/eth forks have?
what they are creating is called cryptocurrency so the "success" is defined if they are used as a currency. and when they don't it means it is a failure.
in case of BCH you can clearly see that in the past year it has failed miserably since it has no usage and the blocks are empty. now it has a fork itself called BSV which is used even less so it is even a bigger failure.

however, like any other useless shitcoin in the altcoin market it will stick around and be pumped and dumped for a long time before it is tossed aside.

about a year ago he tried bribing a bunch of bitcoin-core developers to vouch for him and tell everyone that he is Satoshi (creator of bitcoin). everyone rejected him except one shady character.
long story short he failed to provide any proof although he kept promising a proof and although he tried providing a fake proof (a fake signature!!!) and to this day he insists on calling himself Satoshi (in other words performing identity fraud).

now you decide whether such person is trustworthy.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:18:40 PM

For me its too early to say bitcoinSV is a total failure ,infact I'm starting to think it will do better ,imagined how the hardfork of bch drags down the whole market and makes bitcoin looks stupid ? I think something is fishy about bitcoinSV ,just mark my words that there is more that meets the eye
Lunga Chung

Activity: 277
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:02:54 PM

Has anyone been able to mine on pool.svpool.com ?

None of my S9/S9i works on pool
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:56:49 PM

It was necessary to attach somewhere not relevant and old asic))) There was one piece of shit, now there are two of them. Do not people understand that these coins are created for the sole purpose of "Earn as much money as possible for their creators." I am very surprised that after the Fork was made a year ago and we received Shit and everyone understands that it is Shit, now people continue to ask questions about the prospect of Shit)
Queen_Amber (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:42:18 AM

Hmmm.. ok im still very confused though lol..  Huh

☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

Queen_Amber (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:46:41 AM

do you guys think this fork will be sucessful or will this fork just go to shxt like like the other 100 btc/eth forks have?
what they are creating is called cryptocurrency so the "success" is defined if they are used as a currency. and when they don't it means it is a failure.
in case of BCH you can clearly see that in the past year it has failed miserably since it has no usage and the blocks are empty. now it has a fork itself called BSV which is used even less so it is even a bigger failure.

however, like any other useless shitcoin in the altcoin market it will stick around and be pumped and dumped for a long time before it is tossed aside.

about a year ago he tried bribing a bunch of bitcoin-core developers to vouch for him and tell everyone that he is Satoshi (creator of bitcoin). everyone rejected him except one shady character.
long story short he failed to provide any proof although he kept promising a proof and although he tried providing a fake proof (a fake signature!!!) and to this day he insists on calling himself Satoshi (in other words performing identity fraud).

now you decide whether such person is trustworthy.

oh wow.. this explains alot.. thanks for the infro..
i think this is the reason why the market is going to shit, because of all these scam coins, useless coins, and big companys vouching for coins for there own benifit.. for example, coinbase adding ETC and BAT to there website... totally useless coins that are getting more attenion then great coins like neo... unbelievable

☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

cabron

Activity: 2828

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:56:17 AM

He isn't a random guy though he is one the people who claimed to be satoshi. I believe this SV is also the real BTC which prior to this Rover Ver claimed BCH to be the real BTC. I'm already confused which one is the real one as there is also BTC ABC which might also claim to be the real one.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:03:17 AM

oh wow.. this explains alot.. thanks for the infro..
i think this is the reason why the market is going to shit, because of all these scam coins, useless coins, and big companys vouching for coins for there own benifit.. for example, coinbase adding ETC and BAT to there website... totally useless coins that are getting more attenion then great coins like neo... unbelievable
They are transferring all of their crypto wealth just to support their own developed coin.

With the coinbase thing, they aren't just adding tokens that has no large community to support. They won't betting to a coin if they see no volume at all. It may sound useless to you but they have their own standards and probably their staffs/officials are into those coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 01:09:25 AM

Well I didn't think Bitcoin Cash would be successful... but it's stayed in the top 10. I don't really care about BCH so I really don't care about SV. I'm sure it's completely unessary.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: