Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:17:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN]🔥🔥[FactR]🔥 Intelligent Blockchain Token for Logistics  (Read 165 times)
AirdropFairy (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:18:18 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2018, 12:22:08 PM by AirdropFairy

Factr

========================================================

What is FactR

Blockchain is a shared, distributed ledger that facilitates the process of recording transactions and tracking assets in a business network.

With traditional methods for recording transactions and tracking assets, participants on a network keep their own ledgers and other records in systems that do not always integrate. It is clearly inefficient due to delays in executing agreements and the duplication of effort required.

The FactR Mission

The FactR mission is to bring decentralized, immutable Blockchain technologies to the logistics and freight industry. We use escrow based tokens to process commercial invoices for logistics and freight transactions. Via finance partners and permissions based smart contracts on Hyperledger, we have an SDK enabled wallet that can be embedded on any web or native app (in a matter of days).

The FactR Aim

• Become the worlds leading fleet and freight management platform
  • Provide a trusted system and industry partner for freight interactions
  • Enable logistics organizations with a trustless way to do business
  • Provide an automated system, with built in security, scale and performance

Why This Will Be Successful

Transportation and logistics is an incredibly vital, yet complex industry. In a typical scenario, there are several parties, ranging from shippers, third-party brokers,customs agencies and the freight carriers themselves. This is coupled with a myriad of different systems,manual activities, required paperwork and regulations Blockchain has the potential to eliminate risks and payment transactions at each stage of the supply chain (or chain of custody) with transparent transactions. It offers all parties involved in the business network a secure and synchronized record of transactions. Blockchain records every sequence of transactions beginning with the freight shipper to the final customer delivery. A regulated industry such as this needs a secure, distributed and permission-based Blockchain which is provided when developed with Hyperledger and coupled with a secure and trusted wallet and exchange platform.

FactR Token Specification

Token
  • FACTR

Platform
  • Stellar

Token Supply

Token Price
  • 0.15 USD

Soft Cap

Hard Cap

Create a "trust line" for FactR

In order to manage your FactR, you now only need to take one final step. For your wallet to receive FactR, it needs to trust the FactR  While the procedure may differ depending on the wallet you use, here is all information you need to trust FactR :

Asset Home Domain

Asset Name
  • FTR ( 3 alphanumeric digits )

Issuer Wallet:
  • GAQ6W5I7LIWQAE47ZY7EQWRVVF2JELYXG6OKL7HHOSL5MWVEIGRPGYCO

Airdrop will begin 1 Dec

For More Information, Please visit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yulfanprihartarto

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:39:03 AM

a very promising project after I read the whitepaper and see more clearly I just want to wait for airdrop from Factr
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:40:19 AM

I see in the roadmap that you have started a private sale, so has the minimum target been reached? Are your platforms available?
AirdropFairy (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:44:40 AM

I see in the roadmap that you have started a private sale, so has the minimum target been reached? Are your platforms available?
for private sales it is still running and for plafrom we already have for the demo you can see on our website
AirdropFairy (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:46:33 AM

a very promising project after I read the whitepaper and see more clearly I just want to wait for airdrop from Factr

thank you for your enthusiasm for the FTR project
ellymar

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:51:49 AM

After read the whitepaper im very interested about with your project..how i can buy this coin???
AirdropFairy (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:57:21 AM

After read the whitepaper im very interested about with your project..how i can buy this coin???
if you want to buy please visit https://www.factrpay.io/purchase-token
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:17:03 AM

for private sales it is still running and for plafrom we already have for the demo you can see on our website
Is there a number of targets to be achieved in this private sale? I will immediately visit your site to see it, I hope you can launch the beta version before main sale starts later.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: