Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:00:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your take on the current cryptocurrency market?  (Read 205 times)
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:07:16 PM

Be a positive person in every situation..if you are bounty hunter just keep working hard, if you are investor this time is good time to start investing or buy more coin.
We should be more optimistic, and accept the fact that cryptocurrency will not always pump its very normal I think, and I know brighter days will come. Having a negative mindset is not good, always wear a nice hat in your everyday living and everything will turn to positive. Its sad to see bitcoin right now but we have to move on and think better for the future, i will remain on the safe side for now to prevent my money from losing.
sunilnagaraja1996

Activity: 233
Merit: 50

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:24:26 PM

i have more hope,crypto market will be recover soon so current position is bad only,but it is not stable,i will return highly,that time we will get back all our capital.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:28:48 PM

"You need to embrace that this is a cycle"
Price coming back again https://www.coingecko.com/en

Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:38:07 PM

Cryptocurrencies are seeing a horrible decline without any specific reasoning.
How can it be that so much money is being removed from the total cap?

Investigations into manipulation hindering certain peoples way to manipulate and encourage a false market?

What are your thoughts on this ?Embarrassed
For me, i still believe on the future and the ability of the market. Maybe this year is a kinda salty year. But i guess, sooner or later, this market will be back to its original price and will become green again. Also, whales can manipulate the market, but i think manipulating is not only the reason why the value of some coin is low.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: