Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:10:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ddd  (Read 615 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gwestcot (OP)

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:27:34 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2019, 02:32:36 AM by gwestcot

d
tandang2

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:30:05 AM

more info sir?
wallet ?
github
disscord
Getmegone

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:36:58 AM

Block reward, team, roadmap? When ann?
gwestcot (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:39:45 AM

more info sir?
wallet ?
github
disscord

This is pre-announcement as indicated in the thread title. It is in its infancy but development should start next month and then it should be released sometime in Q1 of 2019. There will be a Github and Wallet upon release. Discord will be made sometime this week just to get the discussion rolling but everything is of course in the preliminary phase. The main thing is the 1 year of economic research and statistical work is done and the block reward algorithm is finished. 
gwestcot (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:41:36 AM

Block reward, team, roadmap? When ann?

The block reward is the special part and will be revealed when the whitepaper is made public. I am more than happy to describe in rough details how it works to stabilize price and also avoid bad feedback loops. But I can tell you the base block reward or baseline from which the block reward moves from is 5.
gwestcot (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:43:24 AM

Need pool?

Yes at some point in the future we will need multiple pools. I already have one pool operator I have talked to but the more the merrier. Of course we need to get a little further in the process. This page is mostly to get people knowledgeable and discussing the possibilities of an endogenous block reward mechanism that can significantly reduce volatility. That is the main innovation with this coin and it is necessary for merchant and user adoption alike.
Getmegone

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:36:53 AM

WellM waiting 4 the pool)
Nodeasy

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:57:36 AM

Reserved for translation into Chinese
gwestcot (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:10:20 AM

Sure thing when we get to that point. I will be posting a medium article sometime in the next week to explain my research and rationale for changing the widely accepted block reward algorithm. It should be a lengthy but good read.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:13:14 AM

Sure thing when we get to that point. I will be posting a medium article sometime in the next week to explain my research and rationale for changing the widely accepted block reward algorithm. It should be a lengthy but good read.
I'm pretty sure you will need a great strategy to make some audiences. Pm me for the info of the strategy so you could earn more potential investors of your ICO.
gwestcot (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:16:37 AM

Reserved for translation into Chinese

I'm pretty sure you will need a great strategy to make some audiences. Pm me for the info of the strategy so you could earn more potential investors of your ICO.

It will not be an ICO and it will be fairly launched with no raising of funds. Caduceus will be focusing more on being a functional worldwide currency.
microg

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:40:36 PM

https://nosuchpool.cloud

will support

Caduceus  (CAD)

gwestcot (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:38:56 AM

https://nosuchpool.cloud

will support

Caduceus  (CAD)

That sounds like a great idea once we launch in a few months. Any and all pools will be welcome.
gwestcot (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:13:39 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2018, 09:24:02 PM by gwestcot

The second article has been release and the link is above in the announcement. The articles that have been written, and all subsequent article up until launch, will serve as an information guide for the new influx of users to follow.
gwestcot (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:40:11 AM

Steve Matyk has been selected as the main developer for Caduceus. He has done development on projects ranging from the international space station to his latest crypto-related project in Blocknet. He is an excellent addition to the team and development will begin in the first week of January. These are exciting times and community members are more than welcome to join us here for criticism and hopefully meaningful contribution to the project as a whole.
tedngls

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:04:41 AM

very interesting
gwestcot (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:21:25 AM

We are getting extremely close to standing up a testnet so if you want access to the private testnet then please be sure to get on telegram and give me your username.
gwestcot (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:03:39 AM

We now have a test network up and running and anyone that wishes to participate and help with the process is more than welcome. Just send a private message if you would like to build and test caduceus. Currently everything will be command line driven until a GUI wallet is up and running but testing out the new block reward algorithm that should create increased stability should fun!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: