Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:21:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which crypto currency becomes the future payment system  (Read 297 times)
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:46:28 AM

If it's just a payment system, XRP shows a strong side, and the XRP team is also very keen to develop XRP sales channels. The passage of Ethereum seems to be very crowded.
Let's talk about how much merchants are trying to ask ripple as a payment system? coinbase even not interested to list ripple. that centralized coin will only become a banker's coin and no more. if you are expecting something big from there and that's your decision.         

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:51:14 AM

If it's just a payment system, XRP shows a strong side, and the XRP team is also very keen to develop XRP sales channels. The passage of Ethereum seems to be very crowded.
Let's talk about how much merchants are trying to ask ripple as a payment system? coinbase even not interested to list ripple. that centralized coin will only become a banker's coin and no more. if you are expecting something big from there and that's your decision.         
But I'm not sure how they can make Ripple to the third position in the coinmarketcap, seems like they have so many money to manipulate the market.
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:15:03 AM

Bit arbitrary comparison without knowing the background behind certain ratings. However, I do like these kind of tables  Smiley

EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:05:08 AM

It's an expert assessment, Right? I thought after the hype by selling the ratings on the branch will not be this type of analysis, at least on this forum. There they bought, here I think they were just influenced.
Weeker

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:25:32 AM

Questionable table, especially for some positions. Bitcoin in the first place will be the main means of payment,  it is now dollars.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:00:59 PM

https://medium.com/@aat.de.kwaasteniet/which-crypto-becomes-the-new-payment-system-69f95b2d2ec3

Many factors are taken in consideration in the article but its conclusion is this :

[im g]https://i.imgur.com/h7dOb1o.jpg[/img]
Depends on payment for what. If it is for regular day to day stuff like buying groceries or paying a taxi cab fare bitcoin has a bigger chance to become the future of payment systems. If it is about gaming or about blockchain needs than ethereum has a chance to become the future of that payment systems. If it is about sending money from A to B and making it cheap and fast than Ripple will be the future payment system of that.

Hence, as you can see all of the big coins have their own stuff that they are good on, it doesn't matter which one is bigger or which one is smaller but all of them have their place in the world. Adoption can vary from one sector to another and thats why we have many new coins, they are trying to be THE currency for the sector they are starting out on and promising to get market share of.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:11:41 PM

crypto for future payment systems? I think stable coin can be a future payment because it is more stable. bitcoin, ethereum, or ripple seems impossible because it has high volatility. it is difficult to make the price stable and it will be very detrimental to both parties. stable coins like tether can be a very appropriate payment system.

Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:46:05 PM

I do not know how that translates to a payment system. If you had explained the table yourself, it might be better, but with the way it is, I feel there is more reason behind that, than just saying it is a payment system or that it can be. Then, I do not also see ethereum on the list, that would have interest me more. Nonetheless, it is not well convincing and one cannot conclude on that
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:49:03 PM

Each cryptocurrency is unique in it's own way, each has it's advantage and uses. But, most establishments are using bitcoin since it is the most trusted and famous cryptocurrency. In terms of convenience, bitcoin is also the most accessible cryptocurrency among all the cryptocurrency. So, I guess bitcoin will be widely used in the future.

tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:24:54 PM

A very interesting article and many factors in favor of a particular cryptocurrency make you think. But I can say that there is one factor that makes Bitcoin the most promising cryptocurrency to accept as a payment system - it is its reputation. Ask any person not related to cryptocurrency and he will tell you that cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. Most people do not know any other cryptocurrency and it is very important in my opinion.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:36:23 PM

Ripple has potential for this purpose but there are better alternatives. XRP is tested by WU if i remember correctly so it can be used for faster transactions. Blockchain technology is more secure,fast,affordable and more. Ethereum unlikely will be accepted by big bank and it is not efficient as others worldwidely.
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:47:02 PM

How many you would not call coins with their characteristics. The ideal cryptocurrency for making payments is one that has a very fast transaction speed, no transfer fees, and most importantly, very low volatility.
While I do not know any such coins.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: