Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:53:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MN][ICO] Dominant Chain - Crypto-empowered eSports Tournament Platform  (Read 22574 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DominantChain (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:21:27 PM

How long will be the ICO's period?

Hi JamJammo, It's will 2 month

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DominantChain (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:28:37 AM

Just DO IT!  Wink

https://twitter.com/DominantChain
https://www.facebook.com/DominantChain/
https://medium.com/@DominantChain
JasBea7

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:33:57 AM

How will the flow of funds be proceeded on the platform? How will I be able to withdraw it? Will it be some commissions?
DominantChain (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:23:43 PM

How will the flow of funds be proceeded on the platform? How will I be able to withdraw it? Will it be some commissions?

The funds will be able to withdraw through the platform and players get fiat money on his card. Sure everyone can send his winning coins to wallet or exchange.
JamJammo

Activity: 21
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:24:07 PM

Ok, when it'll start and where I can buy coins?
DominantChain (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:22:37 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2018, 02:38:42 PM by DominantChain

Ok, when it'll start and where I can buy coins?

You'll be able to buy it on our website close to 14th December
Follow us, we'll ann it soon
DominantChain (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:49:48 AM

The text of DMTC ANN is on Medium now. Read more & follow us: https://medium.com/@DominantChain/ann-dmtc-dominant-chain-crypto-empowered-esports-tournament-platform-c4993216e41a
DominantChain (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:02:29 AM

Dominant Chian ANN Updated!
DominantChain (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:28:20 AM

The Dominant Chain roadmap is available now on the website: https://dominantchain.com/#roadmap
prigozin238

Activity: 196

BTC This is our future

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:01:19 PM

I look forward to your implementation.
Do you really intend to submit all the offers on your platform?
Are you sure that you will succeed?
I look after you Wink

BTC This is our future
DominantChain (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:50:07 PM

I look after you Wink

Yes, we're sure! We're working on it right now and will do everything we can for it. We'll release the platform soon and you'll see it by yourself.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:06:38 PM

I look after you Wink

Yes, we're sure! We're working on it right now and will do everything we can for it. We'll release the platform soon and you'll see it by yourself.

we will be waiting for news from us, because, your idea is interesting to the public. and it certainly will be useful in the future

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DominantChain (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:08:33 PM

I look after you Wink

we will be waiting for news from us, because, your idea is interesting to the public. and it certainly will be useful in the future

Thank's for a good words. We'll do it responsibly and make something really cool
JamJammo

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:16:34 PM

Do u plan to put a counter on the website, so that everyone can see how many coins have already been sold?
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:51:03 AM

I am still confused how this platform can monetize the time of video game players? I was very excited when I saw CS Go on your platform list, because it was my favorite game.
Thank U for the question. It will work like a poker tournament system: random players join the tournament and form 2 teams. Everybody pay some DMTC (fixed buy-in). After they play one map and winners get all bank or x2 of their bet.

By the way CS:GO will our first game which you can try at the platform to the end of the year. Stay in touch and you will not pass it Wink
yes, same as I think about poker tournaments. I will soon try CS Go on your platform, because the opportunity is only until the end of the year and I don't want to miss it. by the way, thank you for your explanation and response.

bharathve

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:24:51 AM

Idea seems good but so far in 2018 MN coins have given negative returns. The passive income generated just puts a constant selling pressure on the coin. You might say this year bear market and hence price down but how will gamers react to this. They cant wait 1 year for price to go up when they have real bills to pay in fiat every month. Most upcoming gamers go from paycheck to paycheck everymonth. If price goes down they will get affected seriously. Thats the main disadvantage you have to think about.
DominantChain (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:35:43 AM

I am still confused how this platform can monetize the time of video game players? I was very excited when I saw CS Go on your platform list, because it was my favorite game.
Thank U for the question. It will work like a poker tournament system: random players join the tournament and form 2 teams. Everybody pay some DMTC (fixed buy-in). After they play one map and winners get all bank or x2 of their bet.

By the way CS:GO will our first game which you can try at the platform to the end of the year. Stay in touch and you will not pass it Wink
yes, same as I think about poker tournaments. I will soon try CS Go on your platform, because the opportunity is only until the end of the year and I don't want to miss it. by the way, thank you for your explanation and response.

Nice to know it  Smiley
By the way, we're forming the team for closed testing the platform. Text me if you're interested.
DominantChain (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:23:14 AM

Do u plan to put a counter on the website, so that everyone can see how many coins have already been sold?

Yes, we'll make it
DominantChain (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:40:04 PM

Idea seems good but so far in 2018 MN coins have given negative returns. The passive income generated just puts a constant selling pressure on the coin. You might say this year bear market and hence price down but how will gamers react to this. They cant wait 1 year for price to go up when they have real bills to pay in fiat every month. Most upcoming gamers go from paycheck to paycheck everymonth. If price goes down they will get affected seriously. Thats the main disadvantage you have to think about.

Thank U for your feedback. Our project is different from other MN project because we are targeting for a completely different and very promising market. The most MN coins have so complicated idea which can be realized through a long period of time only. As a result, MN owners sell their coins every time, HODLers and communities do not have any space where to use coins and get tired of waiting for the releases and updates so sell it too. If the projects have a large number of competitors with a similar idea and don't have enough resources to compete and launch a marketing campaign regularly and new coin buyers don't appear. So, prices fall all time.

Dominant Chain is a different MN project. We showed our idea to the crypto community and didn't wait for ICO, we started to develop our platform and have made significant progress in it. The platform screens at the ANN is a real and now we're testing base functional and CS:GO! So the issue of waiting for project release will be solved.

For playing games at the platform users will buy the coins all time. Also, they will be able not only exchange their coins in fiat but also will use them for different staff and premium benefits on the platform. We'll direct our marketing campaign to a regular increase in the number of players and less on the crypto community. The active use of the coin will keep the price stable, and boost the number of users will increase its value. The DMTC will work like a payment method which is one of the main tasks of cryptoworld. This will undoubtedly attract crypto investors too. So the DMTC have real prospects for stable growth even when other coins fall.

Additionally, when MN projects have pre-sale the first buyers have a big benefit (few MN online get a big award for the blocks) and after ICO they sell a lot coins and dump the price. Dominant Chain will have 2 months of ICO and only after it masternodes will bring the true reward. Till that time at the network will work a lot of masternodes and nobody will be able to control the big sum of DMTC. So we try to solve the issue of price destroyers too.

We will definitely reflect on your words and will try to make the project as high quality and stable as possible.
jmdlton

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:09:37 AM

Thank U for your feedback. Our project is different from other MN project because we are targeting for a completely different and very promising market. The most MN coins have so complicated idea which can be realized through a long period of time only. As a result, MN owners sell their coins every time, HODLers and communities do not have any space where to use coins and get tired of waiting for the releases and updates so sell it too. If the projects have a large number of competitors with a similar idea and don't have enough resources to compete and launch a marketing campaign regularly and new coin buyers don't appear. So, prices fall all time.

Dominant Chain is a different MN project. We showed our idea to the crypto community and didn't wait for ICO, we started to develop our platform and have made significant progress in it. The platform screens at the ANN is a real and now we're testing base functional and CS:GO! So the issue of waiting for project release will be solved.

For playing games at the platform users will buy the coins all time. Also, they will be able not only exchange their coins in fiat but also will use them for different staff and premium benefits on the platform. We'll direct our marketing campaign to a regular increase in the number of players and less on the crypto community. The active use of the coin will keep the price stable, and boost the number of users will increase its value. The DMTC will work like a payment method which is one of the main tasks of cryptoworld. This will undoubtedly attract crypto investors too. So the DMTC have real prospects for stable growth even when other coins fall.

Additionally, when MN projects have pre-sale the first buyers have a big benefit (few MN online get a big award for the blocks) and after ICO they sell a lot coins and dump the price. Dominant Chain will have 2 months of ICO and only after it masternodes will bring the true reward. Till that time at the network will work a lot of masternodes and nobody will be able to control the big sum of DMTC. So we try to solve the issue of price destroyers too.

We will definitely reflect on your words and will try to make the project as high quality and stable as possible.

Sounds great! Good luck with your project:)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: