Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:55:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MN][ICO] Dominant Chain - Crypto-empowered eSports Tournament Platform  (Read 22578 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:52:37 PM

Seems like they are going hype about getting more investors. Hopefully, they will make such a great effort so the users can trust the project.
Users and investors have trust on the project as well both are supporting the project without any hesitation.
Not all investors made their investments solely for the sake of further project development. I am sure that some of them just want to get a quick profit after the listing.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:17:48 PM

Nowadays, everyone already knows about video games and they have evolved a lot over the past 20 years. At the moment, virtual reality does not seem to be something crazy.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:43:52 AM

I like how the team keeps on making a progress on the community as giving a lots of effort and showing a continuous hard work. I am sure that all of this will be paid off as having its great future as a proud crypto-empowered esports tournament platform.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:52:15 AM

I like how the team keeps on making a progress on the community as giving a lots of effort and showing a continuous hard work. I am sure that all of this will be paid off as having its great future as a proud crypto-empowered esports tournament platform.
Just hoping that the team Dominant Chain will keep up.on its momentum and will bring a good impacr for the crypto co.munity as a great esport platform with a lots of unique features and characteristics.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:03:41 AM

Nowadays, everyone already knows about video games and they have evolved a lot over the past 20 years. At the moment, virtual reality does not seem to be something crazy.
It's because of the virtual reality thing goes popular, that's why virtual reality not even called as a crazy thing for those who have no life.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:43:19 AM

Well, I would be thinking if the people gonna making such progress to the community in order to build the consensus of the team.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:45:14 AM

It's because of the virtual reality thing goes popular, that's why virtual reality not even called as a crazy thing for those who have no life.
It is not so common, so many people think that this is not a good idea. But to distribute virtual reality it needs to be done otherwise it will be just like a passed stage.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:13:39 PM

I agree. This kind of hard works showed by the team of Dominant Chain will surely have something good in the future and will have a positive results in the development. And it only shows that they are really serious in making the project a good choice for crypto investments.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:47:41 PM

I agree. This kind of hard works showed by the team of Dominant Chain will surely have something good in the future and will have a positive results in the development. And it only shows that they are really serious in making the project a good choice for crypto investments.
Well, they are showing us that the dominant chain is a project where the position between the users and the team are the same.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:52:35 PM

As a gamer, this would be the newest tournament platform which is based on the blockchain in my opinion, but I wonder what does the coin really worth.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:11:09 PM

I really think that as per the time passes the project will go well and it will become the finest platform in the future.
With good results, I think that this is quite realistic, so they have every chance of a good job and subsequent success.
I still have not seen a single good gaming platform that supports so many features that are convenient for each player, regardless of his experience and age.
But this platform seems better as compared to other gaming platforms. It has more features as well as it is more reliable than other platforms.

How do you come about such conclusion, have you tried out the platform, how many games are available online for players to test out that makes you feel this has more features, how long have you used the platform that gives you the impression that they can be rely on?
Before given such review, it means you must have use the platform first hand to play different games online and text out all features available to players, otherwise it is such misleading post.

Ehh, don't bother asking, safe to assume they didnt even open the link and are just commenting just out of their very asses about everything lmao
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:39:12 PM

As a gamer, this would be the newest tournament platform which is based on the blockchain in my opinion, but I wonder what does the coin really worth.
There are already many gaming platforms is available in the market. But this platform has more features than those who are already in the business. And this thing really worth it.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:54:26 PM

There are already many gaming platforms is available in the market. But this platform has more features than those who are already in the business. And this thing really worth it.
Yes, absolutely market is full of gaming platforms but Dominant Chain is the unique and futuristic as compared to other platforms.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:02:31 PM

Yes, absolutely market is full of gaming platforms but Dominant Chain is the unique and futuristic as compared to other platforms.
And because of this uniqueness investors have come forward towards the project to make the investment for future rewards.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:16:18 PM

Have you ever seen the project with the good team which is working on great idea to make the digital change in the world?  And if you haven't seen yet then Dominant chain welcomes you. Which is going to become the best gaming platform in the upcoming time.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:55:02 PM

Soon we will see even greater development in this area, since most people no longer live a real life and spend most of their time being next to a computer or smartphones.

anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:06:54 AM

Soon we will see even greater development in this area, since most people no longer live a real life and spend most of their time being next to a computer or smartphones.
Hope to see that with this project. But we can only see the even greater development of the DominantChain if the project development team will keep up on its progressive actions and will keep on bring up new and interesting updates for the smooth flow of connection with its community.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Mikwik

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:22:33 AM

The idea of the project Dominant Chain is truly in accordance to the trend of our community. That is a good thing since this kind of project has a great impact and truly catchy. I am looking forward that this project will bring a lots of opportunities to both this crypto community and to the gaming industry.
CoinTraffic.io
Copper Member

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 07:24:47 AM

Why to neglect a real working strategy?
What works now?
An article in CoinTalegraph?
Banner ads by CoinTraffic?
Visiting Blockchain conferences?
All these methods worked two years ago not now. In 2016-mid2017 an escrow and advisors services were very popular. Not now. Things are changing.

Good job completely ignoring what I even said, I literally said it's cause most devs don't give a shit about the project apart from the cash they get

Cointraffic Team would be delighted to help with the project marketing.

Cointraffic Advertising Network - Delivering premium Crypto traffic since 2014
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:21:46 PM

The idea of the project Dominant Chain is truly in accordance to the trend of our community. That is a good thing since this kind of project has a great impact and truly catchy. I am looking forward that this project will bring a lots of opportunities to both this crypto community and to the gaming industry.
Yes. The idea of this project is very attractive to the gamers especially to those who are familiar in the games of Steam. This is something that can help all online players to gain profits while playing. I hope this could be successfully launched and have a better functions ahead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: